Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A peek at sugar Twitter is comedy gold [paraphrasing] "Kate wishes she could wear clothes half as well as Meghan does" "Anything she wears sells out instantly, guaranteed" "Style icon" "Everything she wears is impeccably fitted" "She elevates everything she wears" "It only makes sense because she wears clothes so well" "She shows them how fashion should be done"

They clearly have the good drugs there!
It's quite bizarre really, TPOW is quite often stunningly dressed and very, very rarely misses the mark. I thought yesterday, with the pictures of her polkadot dress, that she has actually eclipsed Diana now. Obviously part of that is that she is older than Diana ever got to and that some of Diana's fashion choices were very much of their time (with the best will in the world the 80's/90's were not the best eras for fashun).

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If you want to become the face of a brand then represent the brand well beforehand.

this is a frightful way to wear what could have been a stunning outfit. It doesn’t fit, it isn’t tailored to her. It pulls over the arms and shoulders and the hat isn’t on correctly.
She always wears a size too small.

Reactions: 24
Is Meghan going to be a presenter on Bake Off?

If so, it would be banana bread every week.
---
Is she going to present Sewing Bee?
She runs up her own clothes, after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm not too keen on the pattern/colour (although I accept these colours are coming back in) kinda reminds me of a washed out duvet cover. One of my favourite royals though.

(again - I am no fashun guru. I actually found some placemats in TK Maxx this morning that were the same Morris pattern as one of my shirts)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That should be fun! Go for it, if you find a nice one! ☺

Oh thank you for the explanation, @Bobble22, @Lenniel and @Chita. Can see the resemblance! 😂

Thank you!

We used to do yoga in school - shavaasana (the one where we pretended to be dead) was our favourite pose 😂 our instructor today told us to take a power nap after the session - should have seen the looks on the HRs' faces 😂😂
I could tell you about my naked men's yoga experiences, but that might be for another thread :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?
I think that you’re imagining it, Team X IS Team M&H.
Consider it, Team X make a plan - the award as an example - then Team M&H duck it up in a royal adjacent manner. If I was them I’d be having a witch-hunt of McCarthyian proportions but eventually the circular firing squad would be down to two…
Then they’d hire someone new to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?
I think I’m losing it! I read that with the sound of Meatloaf’s Paradise by the dashboard light ringing in my ear, I think it was the ‘bases’ 😆 yep I’ve lost it you’re all sending me over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Chita these are sublime - my personal favourite is the Disney premier one!
Mine’s the red dress one …. a quick glance and I thought @Chita had drawn her with a walking stick - then I realised it was her leg showing in the split in the dress 😂😂😂😂😂
I have to point out that she doesn’t wear the 💩 hat half as well as I do! 🤪

Thanks to @London Hung Guy for bravely starting this new thread and thanks to @Salacious for the fab new title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.