Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but someone needs to tell him that at least two of those on board were Asian and huge supports of The Princes trust and the British Asian Trust. RIP.

What a cock

What a dick, its a shame he wasn't on the titan. Sorry ladies I'm on the prossecco 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
cripes! Is there no level to which you refuse to plumb in your quest for cheesy poofs?!
---

I remain permanently confused by shoutys accents. It’s not one or another or even another. There’s patois, American, English, some African sounding edges to her. It all depends on her mood and the ‘point!’ She wants to ram home.
So true, she would have a Chinese accent if it suited her agenda. She's such a fraud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In Archetypes he made a brief appearance in the first episode which only lasted for a few seconds and this is what was said when he walked into the interview.
MEGHAN: Hi! You wanna come say hi? Look who just popped in. SERENA: Hello! Hello there! (in British accent) MEGHAN: Hello! (in British accent) HARRY: How you doin? SERENA: Good how are you? HARRY: I like what you’ve done with your hair! That’s a great vibe SERENA: Thank you. Good to see you too as always, I miss you guys! HARRY: Well come and see us! SERENA: I will! MEGHAN: We’ll make a plan. HARRY: Have fun! MEGHAN: Thanks my love!
"That's a great vibe" 😁 desperately trying to be cool 😎 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remain permanently confused by shoutys accents. It’s not one or another or even another. There’s patois, American, English, some African sounding edges to her. It all depends on her mood and the ‘point!’ She wants to ram home.
I have the solution - switch the tv off whenever she is on.
Avoid the Jeremy Vine show altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How I imagine Catherine and Sophie reacting to the rumours that the Harkles want to change their surnames, or that Meghan might have been the face of Dior, etc etc:-

Screenshot_20230623-201949.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I agree that the story about Diana’s grave would be to stop all the visitors… but Harry said that is where she is buried and Markle got to worship at her grave. Someone is lying.
Or ... he was never told, because the family knew what he was really like (the Harry the Men in Grey hid from us) all those years ago and knew he couldn't be trusted

Reactions: 31
Imagine Harry trying to do anything even vaguely like that... I still think of when he spoke at the UN and in one of the articles afterwards, the writer said that it was clear he had no idea what he was talking about. Cringe. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I want to know how Catherine always manages to look glamorous, happy and energetic. While I find myself slathered in black hammerite paint, hair adrift, and needing a rest. 🥺. And to top it all, I asked Mr Happy where the terps was (don't have any), swarfega (don't have any). So here I am trying to remove black paint with nail varnish remover. 🥴

Bet Smegs never lifts a finger to help any garden look nice.
Tip ...... Use Olive Oil first for soaking black hammerite brushes in to get most of the paint out before washing in warm water and washing up liquid. Somebody told me this and it works every time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good Popcorned Planet video. He's dumbfounded and speechless at the dumb prince!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear. If it's coming from Camp Shug hit that ignore button. They claim William likes pegging & ho bagging, etc. it's 💯 a deflection. It's Haz that has the brain damage quite clearly; how transparent are these stories. Nothing but pure BS like the Hanbury rumours. Haz is jealous of the POW's wife, family, brains, possessions & dick. We know none of the Stoat's is functional so the bots continue to spin the opposing narrative. Every time it sounds more far-fetched. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Peanut butter and jealous.
---

That's from 2020; look at the website name. Spotboye! Bwahahaha like a time machine forecasting their downfall.
---

That's interesting. We suspected Aitch may have certain predilections and if Cheryl Cole was a beard it makes even more sense. 🤔 Keep Calm & Tattle On!
I know to ignore the rumours, but I'm fearing their riling up of the sugars and other unstable/people with an agenda. When there are economic and other troubles already (the weather, for example, and leftover frustration from the pandemic), it takes just a single spark. Or a rumour of one. We see it this side of the world almost every day.

The Gruesomes are putting out really bad stuff into the Universe. God keep the Waleses protected and healthy 🙏

Tip ...... Use Olive Oil first for soaking black hammerite brushes in to get most of the paint out before washing in warm water and washing up liquid. Somebody told me this and it works every time.
Mustard oil/machine oil/silicone oil work well too. Washing up liquid is amazing. We've got people here selling pretty expensive 'brush soap' which is basically solid washing up liquid in a tub 🤦

Just don't let Sparry and his Ho find out that you have oil of any kind for non-food purposes. You might suddenly find your supply gone 😋

Reactions: 16
(acknowledging @Hannahebee 's post)

MEGHAN: Hi! You wanna come say hi? Look who just popped in. VLADIMIR: Hello! Hello there! (in British accent) MEGHAN: Hello! (in British accent) HARRY: How you doin? VLADIMIR: Good how are you? HARRY: I like what you’ve done with your bald pate! That’s a great vibe VLADIMIR: Thank you. Good to see you too as always, I miss you guys! HARRY: Well come and see us! VLADIMIR: I will! MEGHAN: We’ll make a plan. HARRY: Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WOW She looks AMAZING.
Flame red.

And that earlier pic of her giving Sophie a thumb's up signal made me feel a sense of relief.
These "commoner" women are just what our Royal family needed.
What a team.

Well chosen Princes William and Edward.
Sophie and Catherine make a superb doubling ; both hard - working , with panache and prepared to go the extra mile for charity , or attendance somewhere .
With The Princess Royal standing right behind the King & Queen , the Women provide sterling , caring backbone to the United Kingdom & the Commonwealth's Royals.

What the bleeping hell has that old slapper and the ginger whinger ever done? duck-All.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I seriously don't understand the point of this Spare excerpt. Why would you publish that for the entire world? WHY?!?!?!

Credit to meghantheduchessofsus

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.