Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course its an absolutely absurd idea, not least of which is that I wonder if Putin, Trump and Zuckerberg had any childhood traumas?

And even if they did, would they be wanting to dwell on them and talk about them to mass media? In the facebook film about Zuckerberg, he looked as if went to a good college, which to me made me think of a privileged childhood!
Putin certainly had childhood trauma. His parents survived the siege of Leningrad but lost two children. I can't imagine he would want to talk about it with Harry.
---
Goody, a midnight feast! Sounds simply wizard 😋
Will there be lashings of ginger beer ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Putin certainly had childhood trauma. His parents survived the siege of Leningrad but lost two children. I can't imagine he would want to talk about it with Harry.
---

Will there be lashings of ginger beer ?
Spit spot, or there will be nothing left in the VIP tuck boxes…..just mind and do your prep first or Matron will be after you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've infiltrated with the cheesy poofs, see you later 😉
View attachment 2260610
cripes! Is there no level to which you refuse to plumb in your quest for cheesy poofs?!
---
I remain permanently confused by shoutys accents. It’s not one or another or even another. There’s patois, American, English, some African sounding edges to her. It all depends on her mood and the ‘point!’ She wants to ram home.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks Tattlers!
So… I’m now confident that Diana is NOT buried on the island of Althorp… so yet another instance of Haz LYING. He said he took Megz to visit his mother’s grave there on that island. That he left her alone with his mother’s grave and where she took ‘guidance’ from Diana 🙄
We talked about that supposed visit here, when the book was published and we figured Earl Spencer wouldn't have let them near it anyway.

Not that Harry would lie about anything.
Or Meghan either.
Or whoever wrote the book. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Perfection

---
WOW She looks AMAZING.
Flame red.

And that earlier pic of her giving Sophie a thumb's up signal made me feel a sense of relief.
These "commoner" women are just what our Royal family needed.
What a team.

Well chosen Princes William and Edward.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Excuse me while I roll around the floor of the VIP lounge cackling at the idea of Haznobrain being a political/foreign policy commentator with a princely title (ignoring the lack of brain, education, knowledge, anything beyond what 43 wrote on the card for him)

….
Hey, maybe we can start a GoFundMe to get enough to have him come to the VIP Lounge. Get him soused and in his headspace, regaling us with stories of his days as the Cheeky Chappy , the Nazi uniformed Price of the Realm, Chelsy’s Soul Mate. It would be fun to share the word salad entree with him. Let’s just remember to roll tape.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the hell were spotify shocked by his Oprah comments. When the duck had he ever shown any podcast abilities before signing up. And um how many minutes was he in the series?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I love that colour on the PoW. Stunning!

Sophie looks fabulous too.
She was always nice looking but she looks even better as she gets older, imo.
Agree with you about Sophie, she is aging so well and I really like her outfit today.

The POW also looks fabulous, I love that colour on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey, maybe we can start a GoFundMe to get enough to have him come to the VIP Lounge. Get him soused and in his headspace, regaling us with stories of his days as the Cheeky Chappy , the Nazi uniformed Price of the Realm, Chelsy’s Soul Mate. It would be fun to share the word salad entree with him. Let’s just remember to roll tape.:devilish:
Not him. We need that Bill bloke and the Spotify exec to come in the VIP and tell us everything we know and we'll film that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And um how many minutes was he in the series?
In Archetypes he made a brief appearance in the first episode which only lasted for a few seconds and this is what was said when he walked into the interview.
MEGHAN: Hi! You wanna come say hi? Look who just popped in. SERENA: Hello! Hello there! (in British accent) MEGHAN: Hello! (in British accent) HARRY: How you doin? SERENA: Good how are you? HARRY: I like what you’ve done with your hair! That’s a great vibe SERENA: Thank you. Good to see you too as always, I miss you guys! HARRY: Well come and see us! SERENA: I will! MEGHAN: We’ll make a plan. HARRY: Have fun! MEGHAN: Thanks my love!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Just wanted to check in with Zippy and hope you are doing okay re the colonoscopy. I learned a new word today. It's poogle - which means surfing the net whilst doing a number 2!

I hope you have at least had the opportunity for some decent poogling while laid up.

On topic - cannot believe the levels of delusion that would lead the next ambassador of Chunga Changa to think that Vlad P would even piss on him if he were on fire.
Hello I am good thanks I picked up the ' prep ' the other day along with consent form etc am on a light diet now switching to just liqud over the weekend Am feeling quite positive at the moment I will prob go into ' distress mode ' on Monday whilst taking the prep lol I think i might set up a small table and chair in the bathroom for Monday so at least I can do some gaming hahaha

Does anyone know if i will be allowed to take my mps player in with me when i am in the hospital so i can listen to music to distract me ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not him. We need that Bill bloke and the Spotify exec to come in the VIP and tell us everything we know and we'll film that.
Quoting self as too late to edit.
Tell us everything THEY know

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we think they’re walking on tiptoe all day with those heels on grass? No wonder Kates legs are stupendous.
---

Yes, you will..
Awesome I think I shall be fine with some pink floyd playing in my ears

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.