Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Harry trying to do anything even vaguely like that... I still think of when he spoke at the UN and in one of the articles afterwards, the writer said that it was clear he had no idea what he was talking about. Cringe. 😁
He is dumber than dumb, actually believed Chunga Chunga was a real location 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just because it's the weekend and the gruesomes are a bit too quiet, turn up the sound

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh dear. If it's coming from Camp Shug hit that ignore button. They claim William likes pegging & ho bagging, etc. it's 💯 a deflection. It's Haz that has the brain damage quite clearly; how transparent are these stories. Nothing but pure BS like the Hanbury rumours. Haz is jealous of the POW's wife, family, brains, possessions & dick. We know none of the Stoat's is functional so the bots continue to spin the opposing narrative. Every time it sounds more far-fetched. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Peanut butter and jealous.
---

That's from 2020; look at the website name. Spotboye! Bwahahaha like a time machine forecasting their downfall.
---

That's interesting. We suspected Aitch may have certain predilections and if Cheryl Cole was a beard it makes even more sense. 🤔 Keep Calm & Tattle On!
There have been stories for years about Ashley & Cheryl just being a convenience thing to cover stuff up. There are many that are still adamant to this day that Cheryl & Kimberley are a thing and have been since the early days of the band. Like with Harry & Louis, there is some stuff that makes you wonder but no smoking gun to say it is 100% true. Another reason Ashley was supposedly picked is it would shut up all those who called out Cheryl...how could she be racist if she married a black man

Reactions: 17
In Archetypes he made a brief appearance in the first episode which only lasted for a few seconds and this is what was said when he walked into the interview.
MEGHAN: Hi! You wanna come say hi? Look who just popped in. SERENA: Hello! Hello there! (in British accent) MEGHAN: Hello! (in British accent) HARRY: How you doin? SERENA: Good how are you? HARRY: I like what you’ve done with your hair! That’s a great vibe SERENA: Thank you. Good to see you too as always, I miss you guys! HARRY: Well come and see us! SERENA: I will! MEGHAN: We’ll make a plan. HARRY: Have fun! MEGHAN: Thanks my love!
Which proved they weren't even in the same room, or house. Harry 'well come and see us' !!!

Reactions: 22
They lead a fantastic life. Mixing with the best of the best, visiting the best of the best, wearing the best of the kilts 😁
Not sure how long ago this was, but when my boss was in the Army he was invited/suggested to apply for the job of equerry to Prince Charles, but he declined - said you basically don't have a life of your own

Reactions: 18
Not sure how long ago this was, but when my boss was in the Army he was invited/suggested to apply for the job of equerry to Prince Charles, but he declined - said you basically don't have a life of your own
I’d do it in a heartbeat, do they take 5 foot 2 inch tall, asthmatic soon to be 60 year old women?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not just an iconic ring. (Click for full image)
An iconic photo I’d say.

See Meghan, even if you’d stayed, you were never, ever going to make the cut.
But then, you knew that, didn’t you?
That’s why you’re scrabbling around trying to find something that fits.
And Catherine… is just Catherine… No effort required.
No wonder you’re insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is a post on Reddit about when Haz took Megz to weep on the grave of Diana at Althorp (with all the ridiculousness of her seeking “clarity” and “guidance” from Diana 🤢)… someone has posted that there’s no way it’s her actual grave is at the island is too small to allow for a 6 foot burial and she is actually buried with her family in the Spencer family vault at the local St Mary’s Church at Great Brington. Is it too off topic to ask you Tattlers your thoughts on this?
I think I read on one of the Secret Celebrity Gossip threads that there was work going on in the dead of night in the cemetery where the Spencer vault just after she died.

It was also mentioned that the island has flooded so much that she can't possibly be there, given that water and dead bodies don't mix well.

The grounds at Althorpe are a mess so for what its worth I believe she's with her family.

Although I'm not convinced Harry knows or cares.

Reactions: 31
Because the language is about being a British subject vs not. Meghan is not and never intended upon it either.

I wonder what equerries actually DO!!!
Looks like they get to hang around with poshos and go to fancy places.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.