Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patrick Christys on GB News is about to discuss Hairys plan to interview Putin….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There were reports of Catherine, PoW, also visiting the grave on the island before her wedding. It was stated that Diana’s brother wanted to avoid hundreds of visitors descending upon the small village church (more like he wanted the revenue) and he wanted her grave to be easily tended and looked after…..on an ISLAND surrounded by huge trees with an extremely high water table? If she is there, the least he could do is maintain the trees and the vegetation. Probably the only thing stopping her floating off the island (if she is there) is the lead lined casket and the ruddy great bit of marble which is keeping the coffin beneath the earth.
I always thought she was put on the island to keep people away. The island is on his land, if there are no boats around it's impossible to get to her unless you want to drag your own boat with you or swim? Sounds fairly secure??

Reactions: 19

@Scotchm
I was in Sainsburys earlier and walked passed the magazine rack, I saw one of those trashy mags had a cover with Catherine and Meghan on it saying they had secret phonecalls to eachother!! lol
I'm sure if that was true, M would have leaked it ages ago
Thankfully there's no interest here but you WILL spot a copy of the Hello Coronation special!
@Scotch Mist what in the blueberries are you doing here?
20230617_134318.jpg
20230617_134332.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Rather weak tea and might be known anyway already, but was news for me: apparently Minge tried to get Taylor Swift, Anna Wintour and Kim Kardashian on her podcast. Somehow. For reasons unknown, none of them wanted to appear.
Same source as the one saying that they were thrown out, not „amicably departed“ from their seats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Haven't been about lately so off for a catch up!
This is something Reek should've watched on repeat a few years ago 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually I’m not sure if we’ve had this before, but would like to suggest it as a thread title

Thread suggestion

Harry & Meghan #362 The grift that keeps on giving

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Mind it's not wrong is it, they are isolating from sanity and anyone who might have wanted to 'work' with them.
---

Don't let the sun go down on me
Saturday night's alright for fighting
This Train don't Stop there Anymore
Mona Lisa's and Mad Hatters
Turn the lights out when You Leave
I Wish we were Leaving
A Step to Far
Ordinary Man
Ain't nothing like the Real Thing
Dreamland
Cold Heart
It's a Sin
Recover Your Soul
Runaway Train
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Grow some Funk of your own
Crazy Water
Sartorial Elegance
Nobody Wins
Ball and Chain
Passengers
Who wears these Shoes
Heartache all over the World
I don't want to go on with You like That
Easier to Walk Away
I had "Sorry seems to be the hardest word" played and my dedication read out on Annie Nightingale's Sunday show in 1976, I was so surprised when she said my name!
(It was my attempt at an apology to a guy from London I'd met on a Spanish holiday, he got too serious after only a couple of dates so I dumped him. We were only 19/20.)
Getting older makes me melancholy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've got a weird feeling going on today. Like being on the brink of something. Pretty scary feeling.

Not sure exactly what has triggered it, but looks like a combo of things. The new work environment (It is nice but quite alien to me. I told them today that I'm too anxious about reaching out to people - I did contact someone a little while ago though. Baby steps), the weird muggy pre-Monsoon weather, the recent events with Smegs. It looks like she's starting to get her comeuppance but we know that it doesn't usually pan out how we would like it to go.

Also, has anyone else been getting certain kinds of notifications from Quora etc, or coming across some weird William vs Sparry as heir content?

It started two days ago - bunch of notifications from Quora, topped with something about William not being suited to becoming King because of his brain damage. Couldn't take a screenshot because I had some personally identifying content that couldn't be cropped out.

Since then it's been a flood of notifications from Quora and YouTube, and news headlines, all talking about how William is brain-damaged - their term. And also how if William dies before Charles then Sparry would be the next monarch given that he would be Charles' eldest son. Ignoring George, or saying he would be unsuitable since his father is unsuitable/his mother is a commoner.

I've deliberately not clicked on any links. Screenshots aren't possible because work stuff. But it should be available on search, if it hasn't been taken down yet, which it should. All of this is really creeping me out.

The Gruesomes are being really gruesome and they and their coterie need reigning in ASAP.
Oh dear. If it's coming from Camp Shug hit that ignore button. They claim William likes pegging & ho bagging, etc. it's 💯 a deflection. It's Haz that has the brain damage quite clearly; how transparent are these stories. Nothing but pure BS like the Hanbury rumours. Haz is jealous of the POW's wife, family, brains, possessions & dick. We know none of the Stoat's is functional so the bots continue to spin the opposing narrative. Every time it sounds more far-fetched. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Peanut butter and jealous.
---

Another source confirming Haz hospitalised.
That's from 2020; look at the website name. Spotboye! Bwahahaha like a time machine forecasting their downfall.
---
Someone on here mentioned something cryptic about George Clooney and I found myself on thread #1 of Secret Celeb Gossip. Not for the faint-hearted I can tell you!

Anyway, it was from 2020 and Harold cropped up a fair bit. Some people were claiming that he was nice and got stuck in when he was in Afghanistan, others were saying he was cosseted. Interesting how such opposing views were all put forward as first-hand information. Can't both be right.

Someone else posted that they knew someone who worked at the firm where Chelsy Davy did work experience. Harold popped in to see her and drew a penis on a notepad belonging to the other work experience person. Sounds plausible - he really does think like an (annoying) 12 year-old boy.

James Cordon was soundly trashed for being unpleasant.

Finally, someone else said Ashley Cole is (allegedly) gay. There we were thinking he was a genius for rejecting ILBW and it could just be that she is female.
That's interesting. We suspected Aitch may have certain predilections and if Cheryl Cole was a beard it makes even more sense. 🤔 Keep Calm & Tattle On!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am planning a midnight feast as we speak. Anchovy paste and a box of crackers hidden in my lacrosse net with a small tin of toffees Nanny gave me for Cristmas. Then some ginger beer is stashed under my gym knickers in my bedside locker.
I've bribed the prefects with cheesy poufs to turn a deaf ear.

11pm tonight in Wisteria dorm.
I've infiltrated with the cheesy poofs, see you later 😉
Polish_20230623_173020563.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am planning a midnight feast as we speak. Anchovy paste and a box of crackers hidden in my lacrosse net with a small tin of toffees Nanny gave me for Cristmas. Then some ginger beer is stashed under my gym knickers in my bedside locker.

If you're still raiding the kitchens at Midnight I'm in! I'll bring extra batteries for the 🔦
---
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
My family left the UK before it started but I found this! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was highly amusing this afternoon watching one of the Royal Ascot races. The King had a runner who led for a while but sadly only came 5th. The name of this horse was Candle of Hope, I so wanted it to win. 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
@Whatamadworld

It's been going since the 1900s.
British Aristos and upper classes enjoyed wealth without having to work and held something known as " the season" every year.
They all attended lots of balls, dinner events, sporting events etc which would be held throughout this social season in London and in " the country.".
Also, daughters who had come of age and left finishing school would be introduced to everyone during the season with the intention of finding them a suitable husband.
The girls used to make their formal social debut at the court of the monarch during the season, too and were called debutantes.. The late Queen abolished debutantes in the late 50s but "the season" continues.

The season starts with the Cheltenham horse racing festival and includes the Grand National, the Oxford/Cambridge boat race, Badminton Horse Trials, Chelsea Flower Show, Epsom Derby horse race, Royal Ascot horse races, Cricket Test Match at Lords, Wimbledon, Henley Regatta and Goodwood horse races.
Horse racing is dubbed the sport of Kings.

Royals usually attend all these events plus private Balls etc during the season.

So it's been a thing for many years and is just one part of a whole host of events during Spring and Summer.
Edited to add, I forgot Cowes week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Rather weak tea and might be known anyway already, but was news for me: apparently Minge tried to get Taylor Swift, Anna Wintour and Kim Kardashian on her podcast. Somehow. For reasons unknown, none of them wanted to appear.
Same source as the one saying that they were thrown out, not „amicably departed“ from their seats.

I didn't know that, thanks!

I feel like Kim Kardashian was the first choice before Paris Hilton? But Kim Kardashian probably didn't want to be asked about her sex tape and being called "bimbo" so refused. The Kardashians are trashy, but they control their image, that's for sure. Hence why they are worth so much.

1687540313661.png

Taylor Swift's team probably knew the only thing Peg would ask about was her famous boyfriends and she is another one who controls her image. Plus, I have a feeling she is team Kate and William even though this was long ago

1687540239844.png

Anna Wintour is Team King Charles

1687540484883.png

• Heart

Goody, a midnight feast! Sounds simply wizard 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but someone needs to tell him that at least two of those on board were Asian and huge supports of The Princes trust and the British Asian Trust. RIP.

What a cock

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.