Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd write a little list about hazno, I'm sure you can all think of more to add 😁

#haznoscruples
#haznoempathy
#haznoloyalty
#haznolintelligence
#haznocharisma
#haznolove
#haznofriends
#haznomoney
#haznohope
#haznofuture
You forgot haznokids
---
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d do it in a heartbeat, do they take 5 foot 2 inch tall, asthmatic soon to be 60 year old women?
But do you look good in a kilt?
-———————————————-

I thought I'd write a little list about hazno, I'm sure you can all think of more to add 😁

#haznoscruples
#haznoempathy
#haznoloyalty
#haznolintelligence
#haznocharisma
#haznolove
#haznofriends
#haznomoney
#haznohope
#haznofuture
#haznokids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Image3.jpg

Telegraph Article:

Talk about a missed opportunity. In podcast discussions with Spotify, claims Bloomberg News, the Duke of Sussex told them he’d had a brilliant idea. In each episode, he would interview famous people about their formative years, and how their youthful experiences helped shape their adult selves. The Duke then suggested a list of interviewees.

And among them, according to Bloomberg, was Vladimir Putin.

What an extraordinary thought. Forget Frost/Nixon. Harry/Putin would surely have been the most eagerly awaited interview in the history of journalism.

Sadly, however, this epochal meeting of minds never took place. Which is a shame.

Just imagine what it might have been like.

Harry: “Mr President – or Vlad, if I may? – welcome to the pod. Super to have you on. Now, in some ways, you and I have quite different backgrounds. But, over the course of our chat, I’m hoping that we can find some common ground, and bond over our shared experiences. For example, we both have experience of conflict. You, when you annexed Crimea, launched air strikes in Syria, and invaded Ukraine. And me, when my brother pushed me into a dog bowl and broke my favourite necklace.”

Putin: “Very painful.”

Harry: “Also, we both know how it feels to be called horrid names by the British press. I’ve been called the ‘thicko’, the ‘cheat’, the ‘drinker’, the ‘irresponsible drug-taker’. And you’ve been called the ‘genocidal war-mongering tyrant threatening global nuclear annihilation’.”

Putin: “Very hurtful.”

Harry: “And, in our 30s, we both experienced the trauma of seeing the place where we grew up change beyond all recognition. For you, it was the collapse of the former Soviet Union. For me, it was Camilla turning my old bedroom in Clarence House into her personal dressing room, without even asking.”

Putin: “Very sad. But, Mr Harry, I believe this is not the only territory you have lost. I am told that Frogmore Cottage has also been cruelly taken away from you. But do not worry. I know a way to get it back.”

Harry: “Gosh, that would be awfully nice of you.”

Putin: “Excellent. We invade tomorrow.”

Michael Deacon
Columnist
24 June 2023
Telegraph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
having been a regular at horse focused events including this one for years - heel caps!!!!! They’re amazing for anytime you might need to be on grass in nice shoes.
Ohh, you need to charge your phone, fast. Heel caps a good idea.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
O/T happy armed forces day! Lots of parades and displays on today at Cornwall, live on gbbnews from 11 am

• Heart
Short explanation here. Note - they only keep their role for three years. I never knew that.

This is very strange in Lt Col Johnny's case.
He is currently KC3's Equerry, before this he was HMQEII's most senior bodyguard, but before that he worked for KC3, don't know if Johnny was his Equerry then or in another capacity.

It looks like he has a long standing with the RF.

I don't think he would have time off when the royals holiday at Balmoral, if not he would of been there at the time of HMQEII's passing.

Reactions: 20
Baroness Bruck really hates William 😬
She's getting the sugars on her side 🙄
Screenshot_20230624-081208.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2261617She looks wonderful. I like the earrings, but not with that dress, something simpler would have complemented her updo.
She sure does look wonderful. I absolutely love that she’s wearing more bright colors and statement earrings. I like to think it’s at least partially a message to Smegs that POW fashion game is light years beyond hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But do you look good in a kilt?
-———————————————-

#haznokids
I did have a kilt as a child, my sister had it for her daughter and she still has it all these years later. I loved it.

• Heart
Ok tattle friends… new fred here!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.