Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read on one of the Secret Celebrity Gossip threads that there was work going on in the dead of night in the cemetery where the Spencer vault just after she died.

It was also mentioned that the island has flooded so much that she can't possibly be there, given that water and dead bodies don't mix well.

The grounds at Althorpe are a mess so for what its worth I believe she's with her family.

Although I'm not convinced Harry knows or cares.
Earl Spencer turned out to be a really crappy bloke, didn't he.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Because the language is about being a British subject vs not. Meghan is not and never intended upon it either.

I wonder what equerries actually DO!!!
They get snarled at when inkwells get in the way and when fountain pens leak.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I thought I'd write a little list about hazno, I'm sure you can all think of more to add 😁

#haznoscruples
#haznoempathy
#haznoloyalty
#haznolintelligence
#haznocharisma
#haznolove
#haznofriends
#haznomoney
#haznohope
#haznofuture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I seriously don't understand the point of this Spare excerpt. Why would you publish that for the entire world? WHY?!?!?!

Credit to meghantheduchessofsus
View attachment 2261103

For someone who is”like a sister” to Eugenie, we have never once seen them interact in a friendly manner at a single public event other than the CA dinner. Not on the balcony or at Ascot or at the Jubilee or the funeral. Even when they are standing near each other. In fact, Eug and Jack always seem to take pains to be ignore them.

Reactions: 29
My father-in-laws uncle was Equerry to the Queen, sadly he’s long since deceased so I can’t ask him what it was like.

FILs mum was an ardent royalist (everyone had to stand when they played the national anthem as the TV shut down for the night) and would have apparently had lots of things to say about H&M - none of them complimentary. There’s a photo of her meeting HMTLQ and Prince Philip in 1970 and she spoke about that every day until she died 30 years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I thought I'd write a little list about hazno, I'm sure you can all think of more to add 😁

#haznoscruples
#haznoempathy
#haznoloyalty
#haznolintelligence
#haznocharisma
#haznolove
#haznofriends
#haznomoney
#haznohope
#haznofuture
Haznocool

Reactions: 19
1687575396990.png
She looks wonderful. I like the earrings, but not with that dress, something simpler would have complemented her updo.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Royal Family have been fabulous over the last couple of months. So much going on and all done to perfection. Honestly I can’t think of a single thing to complain about. Princess Catherine‘s wardrobe has been awesome. I have loved all of her dresses. Todays red was a great surprise and she looked bloody great.

Which brings me back on topic. Who in their right mind would leave the royal family and think they could do better?

I shake my head how the Harkles could have given this all up. Of course they wanted half in half out but any normal person would have still not gone and trashed the family. This is the bleeping Royal Family they tried to trash. I mean ridiculous.

It would have been far smarter to leave and stay quiet, keep the link by being respectful and the idiot duo would probably have been part of a lot of these events anyway. Getting there half in half out anyway Or at least some it. Never going to happen now.
---
When do we think their next joint public appearance will be?
The divorce court.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The Royal Family have been fabulous over the last couple of months. So much going on and all done to perfection. Honestly I can’t think of a single thing to complain about. Princess Catherine‘s wardrobe has been awesome. I have loved all of her dresses. Todays red was a great surprise and she looked bloody great.

Which brings me back on topic. Who in their right mind would leave the royal family and think they could do better?

I shake my head how the Harkles could have given this all up. Of course they wanted half in half out but any normal person would have still not gone and trashed the family. This is the bleeping Royal Family they tried to trash. I mean ridiculous.

It would have been far smarter to leave and stay quiet, keep the link by being respectful and the idiot duo would probably have been part of a lot of these events anyway. Getting there half in half out anyway Or at least some it. Never going to happen now.
---

The divorce court.
I can't do better than the royals but with a tenth of the budget and half my brain tied behind my back I could have done better than the Harkles, and I'm sure any British/Commonwealth people could do better than me. Hell I've done better just by staying home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just saw this posted on CDaN. As others have said, it seems she is only making deals for herself now and not for the pair of them.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.