Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It‘s the definition of gaslighting and Bradby is especially taken aback because he has always supported the Harkles. In that moment I believe he finally realised what he had done, and how wrong a side he had picked. He used to be close to William too.
Serves him right as he is a brown nosing lickspittle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw a video clip of QC's outfit... It looks better than the photo but the colour does make it look a bit boiler suit-esque.

I can see what her stylists were trying to do but it's a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in
Hope it all goes OK @Zippy2000 and they get things sorted for you.

A lesson for Hazbeen in how to handle the media with grace and charm, courtesy of KC3.

Screenshot_20230612-150234_kindlephoto-713976607.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Can’t see why anyone would expect Sparry and the ILBW to be invited to the Trooping of the Colour? They have deliberately distanced themselves from the family and she wouldn’t even attend the Coronation. But now I suppose we will get this for every occasion including Christmas.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Lost Beyond Pluto. Like this lady as she is a lawyer and gives her take on it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in
Zippy2000 hope they can get the blood pressure under control.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Meg will love all the ‘will they/won’t they’ speculation and it will give her a chance to do more pap walks while the UK events are taking place. And Harry will love the opportunity to disappoint the press.

Can’t see why anyone would expect Sparry and the ILBW to be invited to the Trooping of the Colour? They have deliberately distanced themselves from the family and she wouldn’t even attend the Coronation. But now I suppose we will get this for every occasion including Christmas.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I convinced myself that once KC had had his coronation, he would start with the slimmed down monarchy that he spoke of previously, and that first would be sorting out the harkles, possibly putting their titles in abeyance, removal from LoS and CoS. But as yet, nothing.
They used to meet in Balmoral every summer to strategically plan things for the coming months as its a goid time for them all to sit together and discuss as very few events are on.

Don't be surprised if things start to happen end of this year start of next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So sorry Zippy hope you are feeling much better now 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was so happy for him on his wedding day.
Diana's youngest finally found a soulmate.

Little did I know.

Now I cant stand him. I wish he'd never met her let alone married her.

I don't care if I never see his angry and spiteful face or hear his voice again.
Same with her. If I hear her smarmy and pleased with herself voice again or see that fake smile again, it will be too soon.

Eurgh. Horrid pair.
---
They used to meet in Balmoral every summer to strategically plan things for the coming months as its a good time for them all to sit together and discuss as very few events are on.

Don't be surprised if things start to happen end of this year start of next year.

I hope you are right, dear snail.
xxx
---
Wots this I read?
@Cinnamon.girl is a-courting Neilintheheartoflondon and PaulIwasDianasrock at the same time????

Bloody greedy if you ask me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I expect that they have even been crossed off everyone’s Christmas card list by now, let alone being invited to their parties. Who’d want two grumpy faced attention seekers and their cardboard boxes round for a knees up ……. Would be enough to turn the milk sour!

I think their days of ‘the invitation is in the post’ are well a truly over no matter what the press say …… on both sides of the Atlantic!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I kind of get why they're doing it, it's an opportunity to use the publicity for good... and there's nothing wrong with changing a gofundme target if it's exceeding expectations.

It still feels wanky though and I just hope they're doing it themselves rather than going thru Archewell ;)

P.S. In general I bloody hate gofundme, in a lot of cases it's just online begging.

Reactions: 35
I expect that they have even been crossed off everyone’s Christmas card list by now, let alone being invited to their parties. Who’d want two grumpy faced attention seekers and their cardboard boxes round for a knees up ……. Would be enough to turn the milk sour!

I think their days of ‘the invitation is in the post’ are well a truly over no matter what the press say …… on both sides of the Atlantic!

Plus they can't be trusted not to blab private moments.
Nobody would be able to relax and enjoy the party for fear of upsetting them with a word or comment they object to or of private information being leaked by them.

Awful situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, the Queen turned out in a jumpsuit yesterday! She’s certainly a game gal and it’s reported it had its first airing at the Coronation Concert. Looks better than Smegs looks in a jumpsuit!

Edit …. Just seen @LadyMuck beat me to showing this pic.
I think she looks like:
1686582774926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Allegedly, who told them this news? Doubt they'd come anyway didn't last year did they so when they don't come it looks like the paper got this story right when in fact they weren't coming anyway.
---

I'd love to see these two together, now that would provide some good gossip I reckon.
Well he dated and was abused by amber heard so he has terrible taste in women. When he dated heard her lies had not been exposed to the world like smeagol's lies have been. He may be weird but he is not dumb enough to date ILBW, who frankly is too old for his tastes.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.