Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
oh ohhhh. looks like they are moving in already.........................................

trailer park .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Am back I have a issue with the musles in my left eye cause by my T2D have to have my right eye cover in order to get my left eye stronger it also cancels out the double vision I have to see my diabetic nurse asap outcome is it should correct itself if I control my Blood sugars got to see the bloke again in six weeks time worse case I will have to have an op ,

Am now going to take the week of from Tattle and rest take care tattlers and enjoy the nice weather :cool::m

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the wonderful thread title... sorry I had to shorten it a bit to make it fit :)

Recap from the old thread:

They got given a bike
They didn't get given a bike
Bike shop is now giving a bike to someone else

And Harry gave his book to someone on a plane

More stuff may well have happened ;) please add additional bits because I have the memory of a goldfish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
I think this is what BookWorm means. I don't know if there are different versions of birth certificates, but this one for Ffark hasn't been completed properly by the look of it because there's a space and it's got a line through it.
Maybe someone savvy can shed some light.

(““maiden surname”, in relation to a woman means the surname under which she contracted her marriage (or, where she has married more than once, her first marriage),”

This Birth certificate should show the maiden name plus any other married names, here
Engelson because that was her name when she married the Stoat.

This certificate from Harper's Bazaar shows that where it says "surname at marriage if different to maiden name:, there's a line through it and nothing written. This should have Engelson. Why has it been omitted? From this, it was her first marriage but it was possibly her third.

In the section where it says that you "certify the above particulars are true", etc., there is no signature, just the typed word "Harry". No surname, meaningless.

View attachment 2235702
Bit late to the party, but I thought as an actual registrar I could help shed some light on the birth certificate. I've been a longtime lurker in this thread and it's my first post but see the issue of the birth certificates pop up from time to time.

As some people have rightly pointed out, space 9(b) would only be filled in if Megalodon was legally using her previous married name (Engelson) at the time of her marriage to Hazno. If she reverted back to Markle following that divorce, that box is left blank, since she's using her maiden name and that's covered in 9(a). See the marriage certificate:

40883948-0-image-a-10_1616595247580.jpg

She has reverted to Markle following the previous divorce, hence there is no mention of the previous married name. That's not to say previous names can't be entered (they would appear as 'formerly known as ________', but the choice to include these is up to the informant.

As for the signature on Archie's entry, the registrar simply transcribes how the informant has signed the entry, e.g. Amy Smith might sign A Smith. Since the royals all sign with their first name, that's why it just says Harry. That's literally his signature. It's not strange that this is printed, since on birth certificates the signatures of both the registrar and the informant are just typed to reflect the signatures on the register page. It's a sign of the registration system being online.

I hope that sheds some light, I shall now slope off into obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Toto

Chatty Member
JMO but I’m beginning to think that snakebite and her daughter keep Haz drugged up to the eyeballs so that they can pull these stunts. As if he isn’t thick enough as it is, he does seem to be genuinely scared sometimes when involved in for example the ‘car chase’ in New York. The ‘ladies’ in question knew it was going to happen, they had planned it, so snakebite was on her phone and MM smiling at the cameras while Haz looked upset and was filming the event. He also looked to be filming the drones/helicopters over Tyler’s house in this video. He won’t be aware she is calling the paps most of the time, or refuses to believe it if he is told that is what she does by outside sources.

I don’t think he knows the half of what they instigate and playing on his paranoia of the press and his mother’s death is a cruel and despicable thing to do. I believe the mother and the daughter are totally in this together, ‘thick as thieves’ as the saying goes, and that is why Doria is still around. Unfortunately I don’t see a happy ending for Haz.
BIB Me neither. I've been saying this for a long time.

I've got mixed feelings about it all. In many ways, I think Harold's exit from the RF has lanced a boil. Okay - we Tattlers would like all of the Harkles' nefarious activities exposed, but the Palace's focus has always been about protecting the monarchy, and I think that since Megxit, the Harkles have been increasingly small beer from the Palace's POV. Their grey-rock strategy is proving successful. The Harkles are doing a splendid job of discrediting and destroying themselves. They don't need any input from anyone else.

The Palace's focus now is probably to steer the Monarchy through the transitionary period of Charles' reign, until William can ascend the throne. By the time that happens, the chaos of the Diana / Charles / Camilla years will have faded for most people, and Andrew will have lost his currency. The Harkles will have drifted so far towards persona non grata in the land of fakery and lies that they'll have neutralised themselves.

Since Harold and Smegs flounced off, I think that William's anger at their behaviour has been a very healthy outlet for a lot of strong feelings towards Harold. As well as frustration and fury, William must surely have felt grief at the loss of his brother, and betrayal at Harold's stupidity and unforgivable behaviour towards his grandparents, his Queen, his family, his military family and his country. But I'd bet my house that William is also hugely relieved that he is now free from being saddled with the responsibility of being the 'responsible adult' to his moronic and immature brother for the rest of his life. He can now devote his time and energy to his wife, children and future role as King, completely unencumbered by Harold.

Like @wisebutwild says, there's unlikely to be a happy ending for Harold who IMO is a lost cause. The day I hear on the news of his demise, I'll be shocked but nor surprised.

The whole shebang around Smegs will come out in the wash one day and the tabloids will live off her for years. She'll continue to delude herself. She'll grow older but will never mature. She'll become more absurd and her appearance will become more extreme as she'll use surgery to chase an illusion of youth and beauty that exists only in her head.

People will point and laugh, but that will drive her to more ridiculous antics.

She might, or might not accrue lots of money by some means or another, but she'll never know true wealth or riches, or have anything of true value. She will always be discontented, mean-spirited, low and utterly foul. She's a completely empty soul.

PS I'm a flatpacker!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hello all they have kicked me out had to have a CT scan because of the double vision thankfully it came back all clear my blood sugars are thru the roof so got a lecture on that as the scan found nothing nerferious the eye dr's want to see me in the next few days , I am just happy to be home the lighting in hospital was giving me a headache and there were far too many people for my liking THO my local hospital's A&E is full of scrummy Dr's and Nurses 🤪 ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

ChipDex

VIP Member
Just been over on Tumblr and found a post containing and discussing this gem.

Did he seriously, honestly write this in Waaagh!?

“I was born in a private hospital in 1984 to the most popular woman in the world, and her husband, who is now the King. The world waited with bated breath to hear the news and it made the headlines everywhere. I have dated some of the most attractive women in the world. I served to great acclaim in the army. I became the most popular member of the Royal Family, but I clearly had to stand back from public life in a country that so clearly adored me.”

Please let it be a joke and it's not real. Nobody could write that about themselves with a straight face, could they?

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Anyone see the daily fail has an article of Hazbeen at the Warrior games aka American invictus games. Why the hell is he there? And why do Americans allow him to encroach on their servicemen? He’s so cringey. Remember the wreath at the American war graves? My uncle was in Iraq and Afghan, and my brother in law did two tours of Afghan. The damage those wars have inflicted upon the men I love is astronomical, and he’s just out here treating it as PR. Sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
As a veteran I am outraged that he was either invited to or allowed to horn in on the Warrior Games and I sent a note to them telling them so. These are run by our Department of Defense, so every taxpayer has the right to have an opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I don't buy that Harry and Chelsy had dinner. She is a new mom and, by all accounts, in a happy marriage. Why on earth would she risk being seen with the Whinger? Same with Cressida. They have been all class and never uttered a single word about Harry...too bad he is not a gentleman and does not give them the same consideration. I bet both of their husbands' fists are itching to connect with Harry's jaw.

More leaking by the Minge, trying to set herself up as the "cheated upon wife" with the usual added fun of trying to mess with Chelsy's marriage.

I really wish an interviewer (Bradby would have been perfect) would ask him "Isn't it exhausting to be so miserable and angry all the time? What would it take to make you happy again?"

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I think the late Queen found out something just before the wedding, when it was too late or embarrassing to call it off. She showed it in her face during the wedding ceremony. Then, I think there will have been questions to answer, but because Haz had found someone to have him he went along with Smegs deceit which grew and grew. I think the RF and men in grey suits couldn't get Haz to see sense and threw them out. Charles was beside himself but knew it was for the best, and that's why I feel he continued to fund them for a while.

But they all know the truth, and that truth has been allowed to fester and grow. Charles is beside himself, Wills is annoyed, Catherine won't tolerate it, Anne, Sophie and Camilla have had enough.

They have taken their time and Smeg has made a complete fool of herself, and tried to take down the RF, funded by who knows! She's used Haz, and this court charade is her further using him to get at Piers Morgan.

I've said it so many times. It needs to stop, it can't be allowed to continue. The truth has to come out. Charles is now King, nothing more can hurt our late Queen, so he could/should do something about it. Just let everyone loose with what they know is the truth. Neither H or M cares about anyone's privacy and spill the beans about everyone, so now I think it's time we hear the truth about them. The kids in particular is what I'm waiting to come out.

People will be seething with the royals at first, but it will die down once it's been proven how and why it happened, and why it was allowed to fester, grow and get so out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 60