Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the late Queen found out something just before the wedding, when it was too late or embarrassing to call it off. She showed it in her face during the wedding ceremony. Then, I think there will have been questions to answer, but because Haz had found someone to have him he went along with Smegs deceit which grew and grew. I think the RF and men in grey suits couldn't get Haz to see sense and threw them out. Charles was beside himself but knew it was for the best, and that's why I feel he continued to fund them for a while.

But they all know the truth, and that truth has been allowed to fester and grow. Charles is beside himself, Wills is annoyed, Catherine won't tolerate it, Anne, Sophie and Camilla have had enough.

They have taken their time and Smeg has made a complete fool of herself, and tried to take down the RF, funded by who knows! She's used Haz, and this court charade is her further using him to get at Piers Morgan.

I've said it so many times. It needs to stop, it can't be allowed to continue. The truth has to come out. Charles is now King, nothing more can hurt our late Queen, so he could/should do something about it. Just let everyone loose with what they know is the truth. Neither H or M cares about anyone's privacy and spill the beans about everyone, so now I think it's time we hear the truth about them. The kids in particular is what I'm waiting to come out.

People will be seething with the royals at first, but it will die down once it's been proven how and why it happened, and why it was allowed to fester, grow and get so out of control.
I'm not from the UK so please forgive if I'm speaking out of turn but it seems to me that there is massive support for the RF now. It's estimated that 100,000 million people tuned in to watch the coronation. Ironically, I think this renewed support and interest is due to the psychopathic behavior of H&M. It all backfired on them.

I agree that people will be seething with rage but I think that rage will be directed toward H&M. They boxed your Queen Elizabeth in. It's obvious now that they played dirty and that things happened so quickly (by design) that to call off the wedding would have created more chaos than letting it go through.

But I also agree @Happy Lady that the truth has to come out quickly for people to be sympathetic to King Charles. It's just gone on too long. Enough is enough. After a certain point silence only equals voluntary collusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I think the late Queen found out something just before the wedding, when it was too late or embarrassing to call it off. She showed it in her face during the wedding ceremony. Then, I think there will have been questions to answer, but because Haz had found someone to have him he went along with Smegs deceit which grew and grew. I think the RF and men in grey suits couldn't get Haz to see sense and threw them out. Charles was beside himself but knew it was for the best, and that's why I feel he continued to fund them for a while.

But they all know the truth, and that truth has been allowed to fester and grow. Charles is beside himself, Wills is annoyed, Catherine won't tolerate it, Anne, Sophie and Camilla have had enough.

They have taken their time and Smeg has made a complete fool of herself, and tried to take down the RF, funded by who knows! She's used Haz, and this court charade is her further using him to get at Piers Morgan.

I've said it so many times. It needs to stop, it can't be allowed to continue. The truth has to come out. Charles is now King, nothing more can hurt our late Queen, so he could/should do something about it. Just let everyone loose with what they know is the truth. Neither H or M cares about anyone's privacy and spill the beans about everyone, so now I think it's time we hear the truth about them. The kids in particular is what I'm waiting to come out.

People will be seething with the royals at first, but it will die down once it's been proven how and why it happened, and why it was allowed to fester, grow and get so out of control.
I agree and add that until Megxit, Hazno and the ILBW got away with everything. It was their enraged reaction to not getting exactly what they wanted (Royal Status and access+capacity to get sponsors and monetise their status) that showed how much TRF had been supporting them every step of the way. If, and it's an unproven if, there's something shady with Archie, then 100% TRF helped hiding it from the public. As for Lilibeth, I think they were kept away from the truth, whatever it is.

I think TRF knew how shady and murky Smeg was before the wedding, but they did as they had always done - they did it for Hazno. I recently rewatched both weddings and if you watched them closely there's a completely different atmosphere on W&C vs H&M. It's the faces of the *whole* family.

Reactions: 45
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the wonderful thread title... sorry I had to shorten it a bit to make it fit :)

Recap from the old thread:

They got given a bike
They didn't get given a bike
Bike shop is now giving a bike to someone else

And Harry gave his book to someone on a plane

More stuff may well have happened ;) please add additional bits because I have the memory of a goldfish.
And Harry gave his book to someone on a plane

Farking Ada!

What did they do to deserve that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I convinced myself that once KC had had his coronation, he would start with the slimmed down monarchy that he spoke of previously, and that first would be sorting out the harkles, possibly putting their titles in abeyance, removal from LoS and CoS. But as yet, nothing.

Reactions: 34
I'm not from the UK so please forgive if I'm speaking out of turn but it seems to me that there is massive support for the RF now. It's estimated that 100,000 million people tuned in to watch the coronation. Ironically, I think this renewed support and interest is due to the psychopathic behavior of H&M. It all backfired on them.

I agree that people will be seething with rage but I think that rage will be directed toward H&M. They boxed your Queen Elizabeth in. It's obvious now that they played dirty and that things happened so quickly (by design) that to call off the wedding would have created more chaos than letting it go through.

But I also agree @Happy Lady that the truth has to come out quickly for people to be sympathetic to King Charles. It's just gone on too long. Enough is enough. After a certain point silence only equals voluntary collusion.
Absolutely agree.

The Markles/ Harkles/ Parkles won't bring the monarchy down, but King Charles could if there isn't transparency - or if he welcomes The Dumb Prince back with open arms.

Reactions: 35
They had a post up yesterday saying they are going dark from 12-14 June in protest at Reddit doing something or other. I suspect it’ll be back to normal come Thursday.
Yeah the majority are doing it. Quite a few have said they are closing indefinitely until the boss changes his mind but he seems adamant about sticking to his guns and if they do stay dark for a certain amount of time, there is seemingly a loophole that they can get a new team of mods in and open them back up so while it's good people are doing something, I think in the end it is gonna be pointless.

Reactions: 16
I agree and add that until Megxit, Hazno and the ILBW got away with everything. It was their enraged reaction to not getting exactly what they wanted (Royal Status and access+capacity to get sponsors and monetise their status) that showed how much TRF had been supporting them every step of the way. If, and it's an unproven if, there's something shady with Archie, then 100% TRF helped hiding it from the public. As for Lilibeth, I think they were kept away from the truth, whatever it is.

I think TRF knew how shady and murky Smeg was before the wedding, but they did as they had always done - they did it for Hazno. I recently rewatched both weddings and if you watched them closely there's a completely different atmosphere on W&C vs H&M. It's the faces of the *whole* family.

I would not be surprised to find out that they got "married" in Africa and so presented it to the Queen as such (hence the statement that they really got married 3 days before - obviously not true with the AOC, but a breadcrumb) Harry would be too stupid to know if the African marriage was legal or not

ETA: She could have claimed pregnancy forcing the Africa marriage then a convenient miscarriage

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I would not be surprised to find out that they got "married" in Africa and so presented it to the Queen as such (hence the statement that they really got married 3 days before - obviously not true with the AOC, but a breadcrumb) Harry would be too stupid to know if the African marriage was legal or not

ETA: She could have claimed pregnancy forcing the Africa marriage then a convenient miscarriage
Yes, that would make sense: I always thought that if she pretended to be pregnant and then miscarried, they could have avoided the wedding. But if they immediately tied the knot "in secret", before the big spectacle (and without a pre-nup), then TRF had to go along with the charade.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

I could totally see the ILBW coercing Idiot Boy into a quick marriage somewhere. “But Hawwy, ours is the greatest love story in the whole wide world, but your family would never accept it. If we do it this way, they’ll have no choice! They can’t stop us being together!” And Idiot Boy, being an idiot, never stopped to consider why his family might disapprove.

She may have even persuaded him it was his idea all along.

Reactions: 40
Based on..''sources'' and sources it is possible that Your Paul is fixated on you and your nightie because of your confessed proximity to... Your Neil.
It is however a ''established narrative'' that Your Paul is ...flexible.
So its a good idea to determine if Your Neil is also.
Life is to short.. to ponder virtues, why when you can have both.🤣
Oh Dear now y'all upset Paul 😝 @Cinnamon.girl watch it love next they'll be calling you a brazen hussy! 😉❤
20230612_064507.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.