Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that the bottom ad can go away with a click again. Thank you, Tattle team! ♥ Does anyone know how to programme pesky people into going away? Asking for us narc-tired folks here 😂

@ChaoticArtist Hope everything goes well for you today. 👍

Good luck @ChaoticArtist hope your induction goes well

Good luck in your new job Chaotic. Have a lovely day. 😘
Thank you all! ♥ It went pretty nicely. Lovely welcome surprises from the team, helpful people. This week's all about documentation and orientation so not that hectic. Can already see the difference in work culture/mindset.

Just heat, my own health and the Pup's health playing spoilsport. Hopefully he's not too sick so things will settle down soon.

ChaoticArtist hope your induction goes well.

Do many Indian businesses have aircon.
Thank you. Most do, even those operating from tiny booths/tiny shops. Most places are electrified nowadays, AC is one of the first few things people get as soon as they can (afford it). Or we have desert coolers which are far more effective, favourable conditions provided. And they smell amazing (petrichor at the press of a switch yum) ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here's the latest from Neil Sean posted for @Cinnamon.girl 😉😉🥰

Allegedly the Harkles want KC3 to buy them a new house in the UK.
We already knew they were delusional, but good grief. Why would they imagine KC3 would want to buy them a house, after everything they’ve done? The fact that they can’t understand why the family want nothing to do with them, and they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong, is mind boggling. How can anyone possibly have so little self awareness?
And you know damn well that when they say ‘house’ they mean something along the lines of Royal Lodge or Bagshott Park - a stately home in other words. Entitled cunts! They don’t even deserve a council flat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's the latest from Neil Sean posted for @Cinnamon.girl 😉😉🥰

Allegedly the Harkles want KC3 to buy them a new house in the UK.
@Cinnamon.girl Neil isn’t the man for you …… he talks a load of bollocks, allegedly. Find yourself a nice cuddly billionaire to snuggle down with instead, otherwise Neil may have you walking the streets of London when his ‘sources’ go AWOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This whole video is pretty interesting but skip to 7.35 for a sweet nod to Meghan’s yachting days.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I kind of get why they're doing it, it's an opportunity to use the publicity for good... and there's nothing wrong with changing a gofundme target if it's exceeding expectations.

It still feels wanky though and I just hope they're doing it themselves rather than going thru Archewell ;)

P.S. In general I bloody hate gofundme, in a lot of cases it's just online begging.
$1,000 (after expenses) would still buy 4 Aldi bikes :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
We already knew they were delusional, but good grief. Why would they imagine KC3 would want to buy them a house, after everything they’ve done? The fact that they can’t understand why the family want nothing to do with them, and they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong, is mind boggling. How can anyone possibly have so little self awareness?
And you know damn well that when they say ‘house’ they mean something along the lines of Royal Lodge or Bagshott Park - a stately home in other words. Entitled cunts! They don’t even deserve a council flat!
BiB Exactly, because HMTLQ's children all got stately home so that's what they believe they're entitled to.

Which they still would be if they were working royals... tough tit now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A very quick Bookworm 'short'. Re Aldi's birth cert. Good point!

About birth certificates. I have experience of this. I was adopted shortly after birth by my mums new husband (long story I didn’t find out until I was 18). My birth certificate looks exactly like this. It doesn’t mention adoption. Just names of mum and “dad”. It took a while to finally get hold of my long form birth certificate which I did recently with “father unknown” and other details on it. My public certificate is EXACTLY like this one in the video. Makes me think surrogacy and adoption at birth like me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I see that the bottom ad can go away with a click again. Thank you, Tattle team! ♥ Does anyone know how to programme pesky people into going away? Asking for us narc-tired folks here 😂

Thank you all! ♥ It went pretty nicely. Lovely welcome surprises from the team, helpful people. This week's all about documentation and orientation so not that hectic. Can already see the difference in work culture/mindset.

Just heat, my own health and the Pup's health playing spoilsport. Hopefully he's not too sick so things will settle down soon.

Thank you. Most do, even those operating from tiny booths/tiny shops. Most places are electrified nowadays, AC is one of the first few things people get as soon as they can (afford it). Or we have desert coolers which are far more effective, favourable conditions provided. And they smell amazing (petrichor at the press of a switch yum) ♥
@ChaoticArtist To make people "disappear" click on their avatar and there's an ignore button

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in
Been looking at too many kilt catalogues? 😁
Seriously, hope they get you on the bp medication soon - usually takes a few goes until they get the level right (well, mine did).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A bleeding brick tit house would be right for these pisstakers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in
Hope you get sorted Zippy, you are in the right place. Very high bp is scary and it's horrible having a fast pulse. I hope you feel much better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just Chattin'. Sue Me.

This is genuine from the paper btw, the bike is gender neutral.
The owners of ChristOnABike have released an important statement that the bike they grifted to FFFARKE was gender-neutral so that it can be used later by Lil.
ChristOnABike haven't got the memo yet that Lil's got no legs so won't be able to ride it.
Some people are so behind the times and need to keep up.

@TickTickTick commented upthread that she thinks Harald looks like a Spitz, (I assume she meant this word) but was censored! She's right and well spotted TickTick.
Some spitzes are cute but the breed also includes orange jackals, orange coyotes and ginger dingoes. All scavangers living off other peoples' kills and efforts.

I don't understand the headline that the Harkles haven't been invited to TTC.
They weren't coming anyway, so why tell us they've not been invited?
It's far too late for this sort of game-playing and show of decisiveness from the Palace now surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey Zippy hope you get fixed up and can go home soon - much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.