Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was odd at the time as well and wondered why she didn't have a +1 with her given the amount of celebs there that they hardly knew at all. Surely you would want your mum to feel comfortable and have the support of a partner, friend or family member?

I also thought that it was weird that her brother and sister weren't there or any cousins. She binned off all her black relatives as well as the white side of the family.
I’d love to know what the forgotten black relatives really think of her. They’re probably the most dignified of all of them. Think of the money they could make just from throwing a bit of shade!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is she going to revive the Git or not? Was it a podcast you had to pay for or a blog? I bet that provided endless opportunities for mockery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Allegedly, who told them this news? Doubt they'd come anyway didn't last year did they so when they don't come it looks like the paper got this story right when in fact they weren't coming anyway.
---
He’s a rich nut job, they’d probably be well suited in so many ways. I think he sees his relationships as ‘shock and awe’ 😆
I'd love to see these two together, now that would provide some good gossip I reckon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh, the Queen turned out in a jumpsuit yesterday! She’s certainly a game gal and it’s reported it had its first airing at the Coronation Concert. Looks better than Smegs looks in a jumpsuit!

Edit …. Just seen @LadyMuck beat me to showing this pic.
That’s the worst outfit I’ve ever seen her in. Does she have clumpy black shoes on with it too?

Reactions: 27
I noticed the SaintMeghanMarkle Reddit was nowhere to be found last night too, looks like you can message the mods to join. I haven't tried to get into the group again yet
View attachment 2234784
They had a post up yesterday saying they are going dark from 12-14 June in protest at Reddit doing something or other. I suspect it’ll be back to normal come Thursday.

Reactions: 21
@ Chita, my avatar ie. my picture in the blue bar at the top where it says Tattle.life disappeared. It was to the left of the alerts button. Mr WL has worked out that if I turn my phone on it's side, it becomes visible again. It's how I access my profile and where I would log out.
Is this what happened to you? I don't know if my phone or a Tattle upgrade is the reason.
On topic, is Elon Musk at risk from ILBW? Meghan Musk Mountbatten-Windsor, Duchess of Tesla has a certain ring to it. :unsure:
Did you stretch the page to zoom in on something at some stage, maybe if you shrink it down, the avatar will show again. Just a thought.

Reactions: 13
I don't necessarily believe that... They should be judged on their own merits, and I think they're doing more and more engagements because the problem with a slimmed down monarchy, is that when one ginger haired duck strops off, there's too much work for the current working royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a real problem with YouTubers saying things like they are an undeniable fact when it is only guessing and opinion. It can only be guessing and opinion because how can they be any more sure than when we are guessing and giving an opinion.
The moonbump thing, the palace must know and are covering it up etc as much as we would like these things to be true we cannot be sure and people like Laura Poirot are just guessing aren’t they? How can she or anybody else, know any more than any of us?
That’s why I don’t watch any of these videos. They’re all just full of tit just like these so called “Royal Experts”. None of them have a bleeping clue and are all just speculating! I have more confidence in a chocolate fireguard!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Camilla's jumpsuit looks like something from the 1970's. When they were made out of denim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know they were dropped from Netflix, but what happened with the other two books H was meant to be writing?
There was a problem with the titles (books not nobility :rolleyes:)
Waaargh was ok, but “Waaargh is me” and “Waaargh, waaargh and thrice waaargh” had some copyright issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't buy that Harry and Chelsy had dinner. She is a new mom and, by all accounts, in a happy marriage. Why on earth would she risk being seen with the Whinger? Same with Cressida. They have been all class and never uttered a single word about Harry...too bad he is not a gentleman and does not give them the same consideration. I bet both of their husbands' fists are itching to connect with Harry's jaw.

More leaking by the Minge, trying to set herself up as the "cheated upon wife" with the usual added fun of trying to mess with Chelsy's marriage.

I really wish an interviewer (Bradby would have been perfect) would ask him "Isn't it exhausting to be so miserable and angry all the time? What would it take to make you happy again?"

• Heart
Reactions: 61
@ChaoticArtist Hope everything goes well for you today. 👍

I hope it's true, and at least we're being spared the crappy 'will they won't they?' and 'olive branch' stuff from the RRs this year.

Especially when there's more relevant and interesting TTC info. Did TLQ really stop riding that long ago? I was still going through my Goth phase back then. Now I feel old. :)

Saturday will still be hot. Hope KC3 will be OK out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.