Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the wonderful thread title... sorry I had to shorten it a bit to make it fit :)

Recap from the old thread:

They got given a bike
They didn't get given a bike
Bike shop is now giving a bike to someone else

And Harry gave his book to someone on a plane

More stuff may well have happened ;) please add additional bits because I have the memory of a goldfish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Thank you for the new thread and accurate title!

No. That is the ''narrative.''
The desired ''truth.''
It is decided by the media that the end user can't handle the truth.
Otherwise , sources:
A source that provides you information without a name or(external) verification that their anonymity is justified,-is a profiteering liar or a ''plant'' which enables the ''pick up'' by MSM to create a established narrative based on human interest.
But that is a complicated conversation.
So simplified:
Jamie Lowter Pinkerton former SAS can not be classified into ''average Karen that doesn't read the manual'' by default because:
skillset, security understanding, resource availability(surrounded by MET and counter-terrorism units) being a member of Royal Households (high profile targets) etc so that point is wrong.
Same applies to the above for PPOs, other RH employes,government, police, military and similar.
The narrative:
''Stupid individuals'' with high security clearance used default passwords for their voicemails.
The facts of the Goodman/Mulcaire convictions (among others ) are they accessed Vodafone and others to reset the passwords of those individuals to default and then hear the voicemails.
The narrative:
Williams voicemail was actually hacked(instead of Harry's) fails basic logic unless one believes that:
William called his own voicemail to mock Harry in Chelsy's voice on his own voice mail.
Yeah.
The ''freedoms'' alleged by the theory that ''sinister forces'' are trying to cover up the elites even more, by protecting them from press scrutiny are -entertaining, because the press and the dependant politicians are actually engaging in a cover-up under the banner of ''freedom of the press.''
In times of ''freedom of the press'' we got WMDs, we needed Snowdon, the various Papers(Panama etc)Assange, Manning to get information.
The ''free press'' only gave us freedom to...hear lies.(mostly those that validated our world view, ideas, alignments..etc)
Its a wonderfull world.

This part is often overlooked:

"they accessed Vodafone and others to reset the passwords of those individuals to default and then hear the voicemails."

One man said he hacked Catherine 155 times... It is often said she was hacked 155 times, but that is the number that ONE man admitted to. Not all of them.
He also said he had eavesdropped on Prince William 35 times and Harry only 9 times (His own admission).

The News of the World Scandal wasn't just phone hacking by the way.

It also included hacking computers, bribing police, blackmail, entrapment and other stuff just to get stories. They were no longer allowed to chase them like they did Diana so they got creative.

So yeah, this was really fucked up.

Harry's case is a case of the right message. Wrong messenger.

If he wins, I won't mind. If he loses I also won't mind. Because he is a turd.

But the other people suing must win.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A quick recoup

A bleep........ and..... another bleep.

14richmond.span.jpg

1a9abe14105054a59519d45c5299d56b.jpg
0_Harry-and-Meghan-at-Home-Farm-Holiday-Park-in-Burnham-on-Sea.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Lovely new thread! Thanks to both concerned

It's too hot! I'm flaking out on the sofa. Can't post sorry, too hot. And now the thunder has started and it's really loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was replying to @LadyMuck just as the previous thread closed and I'm not sure how to bring across the post - is that possible anyone, hopefully the below makes sense....

It was from the Laura Poirot tweet about Archie and the RF being complicit.

Just out of interest has anyone on this thread ever written to the BRF about the Harkles Children?

There seem to be so much on the WWW now about the existence of the children, I just don't see how it can be ignored....

The "never complain, never explain" game is strong with this one!

ETA: Seems I brought it across, I've zero idea how I did that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks and well done Dan on your first thread starter! You're braver than me! And thanks JL for great title.

The invisikds mystery are everywhere online, as too is the many Phillip Schofield 'rumours', so if we know, you can be sure those in higher authority know. Its just a matter of time before it all comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to also point this out since we were talking about the hacking.

Prince William figured he was being hacked or listened to when something he had discussed with Tom Bradby ended up in the paper. He TRUSTED Tom and knew he wouldn't go and tell the papers. Unlike Harry who apparently ended relationships and couldn't trust anyone, William immediately started to think of other instances when his private conversations had ended up in the paper and put two and two together.

Imagine having the Prince's trust like that and then doing this tit over and over again:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

hello everyone this popped up on my youtube all about Marcus Anderson & smeg

video is there just need to watch on youtube am finding alot of youtubers are doing this now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the wonderful thread title... sorry I had to shorten it a bit to make it fit :)

Recap from the old thread:

They got given a bike
They didn't get given a bike
Bike shop is now giving a bike to someone else

And Harry gave his book to someone on a plane

More stuff may well have happened ;) please add additional bits because I have the memory of a goldfish.
Memory of a goldfish….so has Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just wanted to also point this out since we were talking about the hacking.

Prince William figured he was being hacked or listened to when something he had discussed with Tom Bradby ended up in the paper. He TRUSTED Tom and knew he wouldn't go and tell the papers. Unlike Harry who apparently ended relationships and couldn't trust anyone, William immediately started to think of other instances when his private conversations had ended up in the paper and put two and two together.

Imagine having the Prince's trust like that and then doing this tit over and over again:

In the previous thread a article was posted about Action Man William, the''jab'' a remainder from this:

'' Royal action man Prince William has had to postpone a moun- tain rescue course — after being crocked by a ten-year-old during football training. William pulled a tendon in his knee after last week’s kids’ kickabout with Premiership club Charlton Athletic. ''
Part of another hacked message.
The article you are mentioning written from a hack :

''If ITN do a stock-take on their portable editing suites this week, they might notice they’re one down. That’s because their pin-up political editor Tom Bradbury has lent it to close pal Prince Wiliam so he can edit together all his gap year videos and DVDs into one very posh home movie.
At least William, who demands to be left in peace by the media can be confident his secret is safe at that rumour-sieve ITN - and that it won’t get out and infuriate the BBC. Oops. ''

It was much more complicated than the current media claims, after succeding in ''selling'' to the public that they ''self regulate'' and adhere to ''codes.''
People just don't understand the ..spin.

Reactions: 21
Thank you for the lovely new thread, and the title is perfect! 👌

Sparry is a sly thicko who thinks that he is soooooo smart (whipsmart?), which makes him even more dangerous.

Anyway, it's too hot to be without a fan so no candles for a few days, but here's some holo goodness to make our new thread all sparkly and colourful 😉

IMG-20230611-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the new thread and accurate title!

This part is often overlooked:

"they accessed Vodafone and others to reset the passwords of those individuals to default and then hear the voicemails."

One man said he hacked Catherine 155 times... It is often said she was hacked 155 times, but that is the number that ONE man admitted to. Not all of them.
He also said he had eavesdropped on Prince William 35 times and Harry only 9 times (His own admission).

The News of the World Scandal wasn't just phone hacking by the way.

It also included hacking computers, bribing police, blackmail, entrapment and other stuff just to get stories. They were no longer allowed to chase them like they did Diana so they got creative.

So yeah, this was really fucked up.

Harry's case is a case of the right message. Wrong messenger.

If he wins, I won't mind. If he loses I also won't mind. Because he is a turd.

But the other people suing must win.
What I find scary is the fact that police officers were found to have been bribed and Harry can’t understand why having guns for hire is a bad thing.

Reactions: 30
listening and watching the Laura Poirot video about TILBW and her relationship with Ernulf the editor of Vogue and she did that interview with him for Vogue and took over editing the mag as a guest editor. Laura says that the wife was moon bump pregnant with Ernulf interview, and at the same time the second interview with him was meant to be 3 months later or so, and she wasn't moon bumped up then,. Laura points out that th two interviews were done at the same time, given they were both wearing the same dark clothing.

Ernulf an OBE recipient appears to be in collusion with the moon bump /preg lies. He knew it was a scam. Best of all, he is best buddies with Markle and Marcus Anderson - there are pictures of all three of them together, so all in collusion here. The video she made is worth a watch if tattlers haven't watched it, she gives a time line and pics of TILBW and her moon bump stages.

Now apparently, Ernulf not in chief editor/fashio guru of vogue anymore as supposedly fallen out with Ana Winter. OMG the plot thickens :sick:

As we know Ana Winter is a massive royalist - so glad she's sacked him/ given him the boot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the new thread Dan Dan the ice cream man and congratulations on the winning title Jonathanlynch👏👏

Has anyone seen this psychophantic bilge 🤢🤮from the owners of the bike company that gifted Aldi a bike . It's absolute brown nosing to the extreme . It does mention online trolling over it though so that could be us l suspect .
I do hope so
😂😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.