Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
☝ Exactly this. "Let's get across the big, busy road safely, H."
Or like when Jamie wanted to earn the good deed badge in Small Wonder so offered to help his mother. His dad said it wouldn't count so he dumped all the work on Vicki 😂

Another tv show I don't remember exactly which, the character insists on assisting someone well-dressed etc even though they say no, ignoring a not-so well-dressed person who do really need help. It was the riches dressed in rags and vice versa trope. Should happen to Smegs too 😂

@ChaoticArtist To make people "disappear" click on their avatar and there's an ignore button
Thank you ☺ although I'd meant the Gruesomes and my relatives and other Tattlers' (ex)relatives and others who are bugging us all 🤭 I don't find any Tattler annoying or upsetting enough that I'd press the ignore button on them. Sugars others handle well enough ☺

Pity there's not an ignore button for the harkles !
---
________
😂😂 That's what I was going for, didn't quite get the message across apparently.

@Cinnamon.girl, @TickTickTick ...Spitzes what? 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's the latest from Neil Sean posted for @Cinnamon.girl 😉😉🥰

Allegedly the Harkles want KC3 to buy them a new house in the UK.
Thanks Hamster 😘
Neil Sean, no coat on but looking crisp and clean though that shrew-like object is still on his lapel. Must admit he's more wholesome than My Paul, but Paul is a challenge because he's complex and furtive. Will Neil bore me? He smiled cheekily and kept winking at me (unless it was a nervous tic) and I could tell he was bowled over by the frothy negligee foaming around my decolletage - at 3 minutes you clearly hear him say "Phwoar!! and he starts sweating lightly.
I think he's The One, but I'll run them both, toy with them and see who collapses first.
Harold seems to have stayed at a private members' club (Soho House?) while in the UK for his court case. They don't want to stay at BP with its constant renovations, and are angry that KC provided AK with a house.
They want one too, in the UK, with security and staffing. If not, they could slow down their move out of Frogmore Cottage.

I thought they'd already moved out and KC had given the keys to PA?
What's the betting KC gets them a house, far grander than Frogmore? I'd bet my house he will, there are loads to choose from.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Julie Burchill in the Spectator.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Or like when Jamie wanted to earn the good deed badge in Small Wonder so offered to help his mother. His dad said it wouldn't count so he dumped all the work on Vicki 😂

Another tv show I don't remember exactly which, the character insists on assisting someone well-dressed etc even though they say no, ignoring a not-so well-dressed person who do really need help. It was the riches dressed in rags and vice versa trope. Should happen to Smegs too 😂

Thank you ☺ although I'd meant the Gruesomes and my relatives and other Tattlers' (ex)relatives and others who are bugging us all 🤭 I don't find any Tattler annoying or upsetting enough that I'd press the ignore button on them. Sugars others handle well enough ☺

I don’t think TickTickTick meant Spitz. I read it as a word we don’t use anymore - it originally meant someone with cerebral palsy but later was co-opted and abbreviated to insult someone you thought was stupid…

Reactions: 24
duck off you twatting,deluded,duplicitous, lying,limp layabout cunts !
Grow some balls Chuck and speak out about the lies and other shi t you are sitting on.

So sick of this Country being taken the piss out of, rip off the sticking plaster and skewer these cunts for all our sakes.

Weak useless Government and the King is following suit, loathe cowardice and limp wristed wankers too far up their own arseholes to protect our rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A very quick Bookworm 'short'. Re Aldi's birth cert. Good point!

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm said her subscribers and posters are absolutely brilliant.
She showed a copy of Ffark's birth certificate, and asked "what's missing?"
What's missing is that any previous names by which the mother has been known have to be recorded on the birth certificate.
They are not recorded on Ffark's birth certificate.
So, where is "Engelson"?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh, the Queen turned out in a jumpsuit yesterday! She’s certainly a game gal and it’s reported it had its first airing at the Coronation Concert. Looks better than Smegs looks in a jumpsuit!

Edit …. Just seen @LadyMuck beat me to showing this pic.
Was she wearing it for a dare? I’m just trying to imagine HMTLQ in something like this but my brain won’t allow me to go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
About birth certificates. I have experience of this. I was adopted shortly after birth by my mums new husband (long story I didn’t find out until I was 18). My birth certificate looks exactly like this. It doesn’t mention adoption. Just names of mum and “dad”. It took a while to finally get hold of my long form birth certificate which I did recently with “father unknown” and other details on it. My public certificate is EXACTLY like this one in the video. Makes me think surrogacy and adoption at birth like me.
We had to get a copy of my dad’s birth certificate which was actually an extract from the birth register. It gives a lot more information and it was only then we found out that my dad was registered with one name and it was changed when he was six weeks old. Even he didn’t know that!
Maybe we need to get a copy of the birth register.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think TickTickTick meant Spitz. I read it as a word we don’t use anymore - it originally meant someone with cerebral palsy but later was co-opted and abbreviated to insult someone you thought was stupid…
Oh thank you. I didn't know what they were talking about, only saw Harold and Spitz in the same sentence and thought I might need to defend the Pup's honour 😂😂

@Zippy2000 .. that's not ideal. Hope they resolve it and find the cause ASAP! Maybe it was Major (I know, LC) Johnny? 😉 Don't look at Smegsy's feet for a few days at least - they'll make anyone's heart go pump-pump 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We had to get a copy of my dad’s birth certificate which was actually an extract from the birth register. It gives a lot more information and it was only then we found out that my dad was registered with one name and it was changed when he was six weeks old. Even he didn’t know that!
Maybe we need to get a copy of the birth register.
Yep that’s what I had to do x

Reactions: 17
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm said her subscribers and posters are absolutely brilliant.
She showed a copy of Ffark's birth certificate, and asked "what's missing?"
What's missing is that any previous names by which the mother has been known have to be recorded on the birth certificate.
They are not recorded on Ffark's birth certificate.
So, where is "Engelson"?
Umm…no they don’t? My first married name isn’t recorded on the birth certificates of my younger two children, only my maiden name. I was only ever asked for my maiden name.

Reactions: 26
Just been over on Tumblr and found a post containing and discussing this gem.

Did he seriously, honestly write this in Waaagh!?

“I was born in a private hospital in 1984 to the most popular woman in the world, and her husband, who is now the King. The world waited with bated breath to hear the news and it made the headlines everywhere. I have dated some of the most attractive women in the world. I served to great acclaim in the army. I became the most popular member of the Royal Family, but I clearly had to stand back from public life in a country that so clearly adored me.”

Please let it be a joke and it's not real. Nobody could write that about themselves with a straight face, could they?

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Bless Prince Edward, he seems like a gentle soul. I can’t quite reconcile that he and Andrew are brothers. They look so different (and personalities seem so different).

Reactions: 46
They are such idiots. If they had actually kept their heads down and worked, they probably would have gotten a nice country house for their 5th Anniversary...but no, Mr and Mrs Veruca Saltz wanted everything NOW.

He only had Frogmore until the Coronation and they made a big deal about packing things up earlier. Pretty sure he stayed at Soho, where he could be controlled.

Now that the Corrie is over, I think we will see a steady drip drip drip of things. The RF are no longer going to play will they/won't they and are going to put it out when they are not invited. KC3 has made it clear that there is currently no life for them in the UK. KC3 has it out that he is sad and bewildered by H's behavior, which is the step you take before removing things like titles and LOS. He can't go to anger and make it look like revenge, even if that is the way KC3 and POW feel in private. It needs to look as if it is being done almost reluctantly and as a last resort due to H's behavior.

I know that we want things done NOW, but we have not seen Charles waver yet. His timing and the effect of certain things (like not renewing the lease on Frogmore) have had greater impact when they are announced because there has been silence from the Palace and then **POW**

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hope you get sorted Zippy, you are in the right place. Very high bp is scary and it's horrible having a fast pulse. I hope you feel much better soon x
Thanks for telling us what your dealing with Zippy and sharing it, you've not had an easy time recently but we're here supporting you xxx
Hope you're home now Tattling and eating biscuits.
From @Cocobean9 " @ChaoticArtist ... to make people "disappear" click on their avatar and there's an ignore button"
Nooooooooo 😭 here's my avatar, don't ignore me by mistake!

174470.jpg

I knew that @TickTickTick didn't mean Spitz the dog, knew exactly what she meant but just branched out a bit...didn't mean to cause any confusion ☺.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.