Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we all think about this alleged first husband and possible daughter?
I have my doubts about it as why wouldn’t they just say who they are themselves, sell their story, they’d make a fortune.
Wouldn't some magazine or paper have tried to find them and get the facts?
Isn't the marriage registered? I know some say it was annulled but it would still have to be registered wouldn’t it?
Everything is shady with Meagain, is it because everything is shady or does she just like it that way?

Where nightmare people are concerned there's a saying, "trouble follows them around."
In this case I think she IS the trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It‘s the definition of gaslighting and Bradby is especially taken aback because he has always supported the Harkles. In that moment I believe he finally realised what he had done, and how wrong a side he had picked. He used to be close to William too.
I agree with you.

I have no sympathy for Tom B whatsoever. This interview and that part in particular when Harry responds about the racism angle, was the tipping point for me.

I never ever liked Harry but to see him blatantly LIE and act in his superior & holier than thous sanctimonious manner made my blood boil. He was repellent in every way and went unchallenged.:mad:

I loathe him more than her and that's saying something. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 59
In this pic, he looks like what we in my youth would have unkindly called "a ****" - I know, that's awful! But are they drugging him, or what?! He doesn't look right...
He hasn't looked right for ages. He has aged rapidly and his bi&ch resting face seems to be on permanent setting. He's gross. :sick:

Reactions: 49
From Hindustani Times. Yes.
Harald's truth in Court about Paul Burrell

"Both my brother and I had very strong feelings about how indiscrete (sic) Paul had proven to be with the way he had sold our mother's possessions and how he had given numerous interviews about her. We firmly believed that she would have expected some privacy in death, especially from someone she had trusted, and we were so upset at the way he was behaving” he added.

Sanctimoniously asking for his mother to have privacy in death. He rubbed her stuff on his todger thinking it would keep him going for Eight Hours, keeps her teeth by his bed (sic) and thought she was a rubbish bin with a flapping lid talking to him from beyond the grave. All in Spare.

Paul didn't steal things, he hid them, he loved Diana and has far more integrity than Harald ever had. It was the hatchet-faced Spencer sisters in their trademark hats who carried out a raid, not Paul. Good on HM for driving away the jackals.
He's a bit of a tit but not a bad man. For someone who really does know it all, he's kept commendably quiet.
I'm a bit fickle, and as My Neil seems to have done a runner my thoughts are now turning to My Paul. Could we be suited, or should I wait for My Neil to declare himself before committing myself to My Paul? I don't want to appear to be a woman of easy virtue, but time's moving on, know what I mean?
Not meaning to jump the gun, but My Paul's eyes were definitely following me in his last video even though he was talking ahout barristers. Like Neil, he seemed fixated on my nightie. Am I imagining this interest on his part?
OOH! You can't be going off Your Neil! His eyes followed you around before Paul's! Your Neil has possibly just got a bit lost on the streets of London, he'll be back to you when he finds a map or turns his phone on. Don't go breaking
his heart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Meagain made sure she was seen out with Archie at the polo match and on that walk but since then neither of them has been seen with either of the kids have they? The kids have been kept completely hidden for what three years now? Except for the Netflix rubbish and things they’ve put out themselves.
Surely someone’s seen them?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Theres no way on Earth these were pregnancy boobs! They are so undersized for that enormo moonbump 😆
27513FEE-6899-4619-9EF2-65EAD161511C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I think the late Queen found out something just before the wedding, when it was too late or embarrassing to call it off. She showed it in her face during the wedding ceremony. Then, I think there will have been questions to answer, but because Haz had found someone to have him he went along with Smegs deceit which grew and grew. I think the RF and men in grey suits couldn't get Haz to see sense and threw them out. Charles was beside himself but knew it was for the best, and that's why I feel he continued to fund them for a while.

But they all know the truth, and that truth has been allowed to fester and grow. Charles is beside himself, Wills is annoyed, Catherine won't tolerate it, Anne, Sophie and Camilla have had enough.

They have taken their time and Smeg has made a complete fool of herself, and tried to take down the RF, funded by who knows! She's used Haz, and this court charade is her further using him to get at Piers Morgan.

I've said it so many times. It needs to stop, it can't be allowed to continue. The truth has to come out. Charles is now King, nothing more can hurt our late Queen, so he could/should do something about it. Just let everyone loose with what they know is the truth. Neither H or M cares about anyone's privacy and spill the beans about everyone, so now I think it's time we hear the truth about them. The kids in particular is what I'm waiting to come out.

People will be seething with the royals at first, but it will die down once it's been proven how and why it happened, and why it was allowed to fester, grow and get so out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I thought it was odd too but still felt sorry for Doria. I also wondered what the RF thought about the lack of any of her relatives. It was only after the event that we found out that half of her ‘celebrity’ friends who attended didn’t even know her! She had only invited them for the kudos and they had only attended for the publicity. What a two faced cow she is!

She must have a hell of a lot to hide from her past if she had to exclude all her relatives from the wedding so that none could ‘spill the beans’ after they had had a drink or three.
I’d bet my house on the fact that Haznobrains still doesn’t know the half of it …. from the extract from his book he believes every word she says especially when she turns on the waterworks and slumps to the floor. The man-child is in for a very rude awakening when all the truth does come out …..……
I'm inclined to think that it was mainly down to Smegz being a terrible snob. She definitely felt ashamed of her elderly overweight father and probably felt ashamed of some of her other relatives too. She couldn't stand the idea that one of them would show her up by not being classy enough. Perhaps she had visions of them l getting drunk, swearing loudly and flinging the buffet around 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 54
In this pic, he looks like what we in my youth would have unkindly called "a ****" - I know, that's awful! But are they drugging him, or what?! He doesn't look right...
I got censored, but the word began with an s and ended with a z. Though you may not want to know! ( How come we can say some words here and not others? Though as an example I just tried to put the c word here and it got changed to 'can't'. I'm sure I've seen that other c word here! Nutty Nana, come and sort it all out, please, as only you can. Or is she off with the rabid pets, sorting out the twosome?)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm inclined to think that it was mainly down to Smegz being a terrible snob. She definitely felt ashamed of her elderly overweight father and probably felt ashamed of some of her other relatives too. She couldn't stand the idea that one of them would show her up by not being classy enough. Perhaps she had visions of them l getting drunk, swearing loudly and flinging the buffet around 😁
I think it was more a case of them spilling out her secrets, or simply them telling the truth about their family life which smegz had tried to cover up

Reactions: 34
Breaks of privacy dont' apply to things that are truly in the public interest.
-dangers, corruption, distribution of funds...crime..
So danger wouldn't be hidden, just the gloating at the victims, false accusations, reputation destruction by accusation without evidence ....
It is very easy to control this, a serious amount of worlds media does, without totalitarian censorship, but they have-written laws and avoid the sensationalisation of ''serious'' stories, stories which can ruin lives if untrue.The Palace of course couldn't control this, you can't complain about the media when you expect from the media to ''polish'' your image.
And with certain regulations ''media image polishing'' is done by separate, profesional body's.
Rarely however is it executed in Britain, so you get the Kings press secretary writting a book about the King, instead of writting a book about his work for the King (the expertise, I wouldn't have a issue with that.)

This whole thing sounds like I'm trying to sell ''media censorship, which I dont, I'm just trying to show the manipulation of the public via their own ''interests '' if you want.
The internet is a hard place to have a balanced conversation because the average user lives by the us vs them mantra, but I will try to explain:
The ''sting'' against Gary Goldsmith (Kate's uncle) came out a few days before their engagement announcement.
cocaine, hookers,W&K at the Maison the Bang Bang (he will invite them to ''compromise'' the future King)...
Human interest-glorious gossip,the ''pure'' Kate with a junkie uncle...
The motives however were never ''in the public interest'' they wanted to ''show the power''
namely to succeed in separating them, because they succeeded multiple times in the history of Royal reporting to actually separate Royal couples, Charles and Camilla (partially)Charles and Sarah Spencer , and another one (brain dead) Andrew and Koo, Harry and Chelsy, almost Edward and Sophie and it goes on,
Directly or indirectly without ''the people'' actually saying ''we don't want Kate as future bride'' the press decided for them based on ''outrage'' about the ''morality'' and ''suitability'' of the potential bride without -simplified giving a single duck about...the groom, or the public.
''But, but their position, they are rich, our taxes...''
That part ''But, but their position, they are rich, our taxes...'' doesnt work for me..because well I chose so.

Related to my point directly about Gary
Autumns uncle also Gary (yes serious) is or was a brothel owner.
The chances that you had an idea about it are slim, but if you did, you are likely aware that most people didn't. And that's it, why if ''public interest'' is the ultimate excuse, was Gary (Kate) million times rehashed while Gary (Autumn) wasn't.
No, its not ''popularity'' or ''rank'' of a Royal they marry, its -$$$ using human interest via ''prominence'' of the target.
''This whole thing sounds like I'm trying to sell ''media censorship, which I dont, I'm just trying to show the manipulation of the public via their own ''interests '' if you want.''

I wonder how much of the manipulation of the public, works or if most of it falls on deaf ears?
But then again, I spose this is the question, as Id assume that manipulation works both ways, so that some elements are there to push the story one way, others are there to push it the other, and in the middle are the general public trying to make some kind of sense of it all!
Which is why social media, with its ablility for anyone interested enough to post, to totally throw the narrative, see Phil Schofield as a great example of this!

I have virtually no interest in most of the human interest stories spouted in the the tabloids, and Im sure im not the only one! I couldnt care less about Uncle Gary, or what he has done, and to be honest, I couldnt care less about all of the stories Harold is moaning bitterly about!
I might have a vague awareness at the end of the day of the story presented, enough to remember that Harold once dated a girl called Chelsey, and that Harold was an obvious candidate for the title of being a ''Hooray Henry'' but after that........nothing.

Which is why I think that Harold has been so badly advised to take this particular course of action, of sueing the press and media every 5 seconds.
He seems to think these stories matter, he seems to think that his opinon and his truth matters. When it doesnt.

Most of us adults have realised that this is naïve. the world doesnt work like this. There is virtually no point in worrying about a squabble of ''he said, she said'' nearly 20 years after the event. Too much time has passed.
Isnt that why people are advised to forgive and forget, to achieve some kind of closure, not to decry or deny previous feelings or wrong doing or illegality, but so that people can just let go of the past and move on.

Hazno has made himself look a fool, via this court action, he has made himself look a fool in his book Spare, he has created a chasm between himself and his father, a chasm between himself and his brother, a chasm between himself and the British public...
for what?
A marriage to a woman with an interesting past, to put it politely, who loves the spotlight and money, and a fantasy life in the USA.......

He has exposed all his secrets...in things like his book and his witness statement.... Which does make me wonder, if he is so happy to openly choose to share all these secrets, why is is so fussed about his privacy? Why would it matter that the NOTW or other tabloids wrote gossipy stories about him, when he has no concern about retaining any vestiges of privacy for himself now. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So what do we all think about this alleged first husband and possible daughter?
I have my doubts about it as why wouldn’t they just say who they are themselves, sell their story, they’d make a fortune.
Wouldn't some magazine or paper have tried to find them and get the facts?
Isn't the marriage registered? I know some say it was annulled but it would still have to be registered wouldn’t it?
Everything is shady with Meagain, is it because everything is shady or does she just like it that way?
I don't believe it. It's one of those stories that's been circulated for a while with no proof to back it up. There's no doubt that Smegz dated the guy in question but no evidence that they got married, had a baby or got an annulment.

If she really had married him then the records would have been found by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh, the Queen turned out in a jumpsuit yesterday! She’s certainly a game gal and it’s reported it had its first airing at the Coronation Concert. Looks better than Smegs looks in a jumpsuit!

Edit …. Just seen @LadyMuck beat me to showing this pic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know they were dropped from Netflix, but what happened with the other two books H was meant to be writing?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, the Queen turned out in a jumpsuit yesterday! She’s certainly a game gal and it’s reported it had its first airing at the Coronation Concert. Looks better than Smegs looks in a jumpsuit!

Edit …. Just seen @LadyMuck beat me to showing this pic.
Yuk, I don't like it.
Normally I think Camilla dresses appropriately but am not keen on this look.
---
I know they were dropped from Netflix, but what happened with the other two books H was meant to be writing?
He's probably already working on Waagh part 2.
I can't wait to hear more of his tales of woe 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't believe it. It's one of those stories that's been circulated for a while with no proof to back it up. There's no doubt that Smegz dated the guy in question but no evidence that they got married, had a baby or got an annulment.

If she really had married him then the records would have been found by now.
Yes I agree with you Scotch Mist. Just trying to find something to talk about really.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.