Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
[
I thought it was odd at the time as well and wondered why she didn't have a +1 with her given the amount of celebs there that they hardly knew at all. Surely you would want your mum to feel comfortable and have the support of a partner, friend or family member?

I also thought that it was weird that her brother and sister weren't there or any cousins. She binned off all her black relatives as well as the white side of the family.
But it's us who are racist.
---
It‘s the definition of gaslighting and Bradby is especially taken aback because he has always supported the Harkles. In that moment I believe he finally realised what he had done, and how wrong a side he had picked. He used to be close to William too.
I only saw clips on the news of that interview.
When Harry said they didn't say the RF were racist, his anger and nastiness was right there in his eyes.
The venom was almost touchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Anne will keep moving the age he's eligible if the trust deed allows it
Oooooooor.....Anne will let the age of eligibility rest and let the cards fall where they may. It may be the first time that H will ever have to bear the consequences of his behavior. Maybe Anne is thinking, "It's about time. I'm tired of babysitting this man-child."

One can hope. Sigh. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Maleficent50

VIP Member
A very quick Bookworm 'short'. Re Aldi's birth cert. Good point!

About birth certificates. I have experience of this. I was adopted shortly after birth by my mums new husband (long story I didn’t find out until I was 18). My birth certificate looks exactly like this. It doesn’t mention adoption. Just names of mum and “dad”. It took a while to finally get hold of my long form birth certificate which I did recently with “father unknown” and other details on it. My public certificate is EXACTLY like this one in the video. Makes me think surrogacy and adoption at birth like me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
BIB Me neither. I've been saying this for a long time.

I've got mixed feelings about it all. In many ways, I think Harold's exit from the RF has lanced a boil. Okay - we Tattlers would like all of the Harkles' nefarious activities exposed, but the Palace's focus has always been about protecting the monarchy, and I think that since Megxit, the Harkles have been increasingly small beer from the Palace's POV. Their grey-rock strategy is proving successful. The Harkles are doing a splendid job of discrediting and destroying themselves. They don't need any input from anyone else.

The Palace's focus now is probably to steer the Monarchy through the transitionary period of Charles' reign, until William can ascend the throne. By the time that happens, the chaos of the Diana / Charles / Camilla years will have faded for most people, and Andrew will have lost his currency. The Harkles will have drifted so far towards persona non grata in the land of fakery and lies that they'll have neutralised themselves.

Since Harold and Smegs flounced off, I think that William's anger at their behaviour has been a very healthy outlet for a lot of strong feelings towards Harold. As well as frustration and fury, William must surely have felt grief at the loss of his brother, and betrayal at Harold's stupidity and unforgivable behaviour towards his grandparents, his Queen, his family, his military family and his country. But I'd bet my house that William is also hugely relieved that he is now free from being saddled with the responsibility of being the 'responsible adult' to his moronic and immature brother for the rest of his life. He can now devote his time and energy to his wife, children and future role as King, completely unencumbered by Harold.

Like @wisebutwild says, there's unlikely to be a happy ending for Harold who IMO is a lost cause. The day I hear on the news of his demise, I'll be shocked but nor surprised.

The whole shebang around Smegs will come out in the wash one day and the tabloids will live off her for years. She'll continue to delude herself. She'll grow older but will never mature. She'll become more absurd and her appearance will become more extreme as she'll use surgery to chase an illusion of youth and beauty that exists only in her head.

People will point and laugh, but that will drive her to more ridiculous antics.

She might, or might not accrue lots of money by some means or another, but she'll never know true wealth or riches, or have anything of true value. She will always be discontented, mean-spirited, low and utterly foul. She's a completely empty soul.

PS I'm a flatpacker!
I agree with you. I agree that there was a point when William was able to feel freed from the responsibility of always looking after Harold.

The last days I kept playing in my head the announcement of Megxit. The idiotic post on Instagram. The previous Christmas in Canada. I think their announcement was made to stop TRF from convincing Harold from some sort of middle ground. I believe she thought she would have an "upper hand". She couldn't predict, she wasn't smart enough to anticipate that she wouldn't be welcomed at the January Summit nor that from all the alternatives they would propose - that I believed included even some sort of them being "King and Queen" of the Commonwealth whilst selling content to Netflix - would be shut and that their only possibility would be to actually leave TRF. I am also 100% convinced that she blackmailed them at this point: she said she had enough to go to the press and humiliate them. I am also now convinced that whatever juicy things she has are either related to Hazno (and will come out if there is a divorce, unless Charles pays for her to be quiet - although we all know she will never be quiet and will be blackmailing them forever and ever. That is why I think KC3 should let Hazno go through the divorce alone and THEN help him), or told her by Hazno that we all now know isn't the most reliable storyteller and is on record saying that "his family kept him out of the loop".

I think that if they had something more serious about TRF it would have come out. I think that probably the biggest secrets they have is about how Hazno has been protected and his image has been designed for the public to like him. It is clear now how much Harold actually needed that sort of protection.

As for Smegsy: I keep hoping that the whispers on the internet one day are subject to proper investigation. From her activities at her sorority, her yachting days, her grifting ways, all to come out. But for some weird reason, I don't think it will. Unfortunately.

• Heart
  • Angry

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Absolutely! He loves inserting himself, “Look at me everyone! I’m a war hero! I served! Never mind the sacrifices other every day men and women have made. I’m a PRINCE. Look at meeeee, love meeeeee”
It’s just gross. And I think doing it in the USA, where he didn’t serve (I mean he didn’t serve for USA forces) is wrong. If he wants glory, he should do it at UK events, but he probably knows that the UK public now recognise him for the shameless little toad he is.

Anyone see the daily fail has an article of Hazbeen at the Warrior games aka American invictus games. Why the hell is he there? And why do Americans allow him to encroach on their servicemen? He’s so cringey. Remember the wreath at the American war graves? My uncle was in Iraq and Afghan, and my brother in law did two tours of Afghan. The damage those wars have inflicted upon the men I love is astronomical, and he’s just out here treating it as PR. Sick.

• Sick

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
DM footage of him at the American games .. he looks so uncomfortable, trying to be all jolly and “I belong here”

Mate!! You sat around playing video games, and got to press a button once that killed some far away Iraqis that meant you get to say you “served”

And here you are gloating and pretending you are one of the people..

He also can’t cope with being treated as a normal person.. he loves seeing how people react to him.. I’m here for the day people just ignore him

• Angry
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The call of the Waaagh
A Brief History of Waaagh
The Grapes of Waaagh
How To Lose Friends and Alienate People
Duke of The Flies
The Twat Who Would be King
Mouldy-Dick
A Waaagh of One's Own
Twenty Thousand Waaaghs Over The Sea
The Waaagh of the Worlds
Waaaghering Heights
Waaaghhead Revisited
🥰 Love these 🤣
Polish_20230614_224059249.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Bobble22

VIP Member
At first Harry said their plans to leave were leaked. Of course they were. She leaked them. She wanted to make sure there was no turning back. No room for the family to get to Harry and convince him this was a bad idea.

And then he says their location in Canada was leaked. Again it was her. She had no intentions of ever living in Canada. She wanted California. And she definitely didn't want to spend the whole of lockdown in Canada.

They got to California and were living in Tyler Perry's mansion. Okay. She's finally happy right? Nope. She leaked it again because she wanted her own mansion. Whoever bought that Montecito house for them was put on pressure by the nonexistent drones and helicopters chasing them.

She is finally in Montecito with her own place. Is she happy? Of course not. She wants an apartment in New York, she wants an island in the Bahamas. Its never going to end.

Harry is in this for life.
I don't see how they're going to fund that lifestyle, they've ruined everything they've tried by being greedy and lying. They could have had such a lovely life couldn't they, they had every advantage and they've blown it, what a waste.

• Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
You’re all very kind because I just thought it was peculiar. Perhaps I’m just a cynic.
I thought it was odd at the time as well and wondered why she didn't have a +1 with her given the amount of celebs there that they hardly knew at all. Surely you would want your mum to feel comfortable and have the support of a partner, friend or family member?

I also thought that it was weird that her brother and sister weren't there or any cousins. She binned off all her black relatives as well as the white side of the family.

• Sick
  • Sad

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Thankyou all for your kind messages yesterday they gave me a much needed boost I am going to take a few days break from the laptop so I don't strain my eyes any further ❤

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Bless Prince Edward, he seems like a gentle soul. I can’t quite reconcile that he and Andrew are brothers. They look so different (and personalities seem so different).

wisebutwild

VIP Member
From @Cinnamon.girl’s post ……

Doria is a real piece of work. Her quietness was taken as shyness and being out of her depth, but she was overheard telling M that she must be more "assertive" ( a far worse expression was used) towards the staff as she was the boss.

And to think I felt sorry for Doria sitting in the church all alone at the wedding! She looked overwhelmed by all that was going on and so grateful when Charles talked to her…… with hindsight she should have given her daughter acting lessons because I think she hoodwinked a lot of us on that day. I saw through Smegs from day one but her mother had me completely fooled.

Thanks to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and to @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think the late Queen found out something just before the wedding, when it was too late or embarrassing to call it off. She showed it in her face during the wedding ceremony. Then, I think there will have been questions to answer, but because Haz had found someone to have him he went along with Smegs deceit which grew and grew. I think the RF and men in grey suits couldn't get Haz to see sense and threw them out. Charles was beside himself but knew it was for the best, and that's why I feel he continued to fund them for a while.

But they all know the truth, and that truth has been allowed to fester and grow. Charles is beside himself, Wills is annoyed, Catherine won't tolerate it, Anne, Sophie and Camilla have had enough.

They have taken their time and Smeg has made a complete fool of herself, and tried to take down the RF, funded by who knows! She's used Haz, and this court charade is her further using him to get at Piers Morgan.

I've said it so many times. It needs to stop, it can't be allowed to continue. The truth has to come out. Charles is now King, nothing more can hurt our late Queen, so he could/should do something about it. Just let everyone loose with what they know is the truth. Neither H or M cares about anyone's privacy and spill the beans about everyone, so now I think it's time we hear the truth about them. The kids in particular is what I'm waiting to come out.

People will be seething with the royals at first, but it will die down once it's been proven how and why it happened, and why it was allowed to fester, grow and get so out of control.
I agree and add that until Megxit, Hazno and the ILBW got away with everything. It was their enraged reaction to not getting exactly what they wanted (Royal Status and access+capacity to get sponsors and monetise their status) that showed how much TRF had been supporting them every step of the way. If, and it's an unproven if, there's something shady with Archie, then 100% TRF helped hiding it from the public. As for Lilibeth, I think they were kept away from the truth, whatever it is.

I think TRF knew how shady and murky Smeg was before the wedding, but they did as they had always done - they did it for Hazno. I recently rewatched both weddings and if you watched them closely there's a completely different atmosphere on W&C vs H&M. It's the faces of the *whole* family.

Reactions: 45

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member

I’d love to know what the forgotten black relatives really think of her. They’re probably the most dignified of all of them. Think of the money they could make just from throwing a bit of shade!

• Heart
Reactions: 45