Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I was so happy for him on his wedding day.
Diana's youngest finally found a soulmate.

Little did I know.

Now I cant stand him. I wish he'd never met her let alone married her.

I don't care if I never see his angry and spiteful face or hear his voice again.
Same with her. If I hear her smarmy and pleased with herself voice again or see that fake smile again, it will be too soon.

Eurgh. Horrid pair.
---
They used to meet in Balmoral every summer to strategically plan things for the coming months as its a good time for them all to sit together and discuss as very few events are on.

Don't be surprised if things start to happen end of this year start of next year.

I hope you are right, dear snail.
xxx
---
Wots this I read?
@Cinnamon.girl is a-courting Neilintheheartoflondon and PaulIwasDianasrock at the same time????

Bloody greedy if you ask me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ChipDex

VIP Member
DM footage of him at the American games .. he looks so uncomfortable, trying to be all jolly and “I belong here”

Mate!! You sat around playing video games, and got to press a button once that killed some far away Iraqis that meant you get to say you “served”

And here you are gloating and pretending you are one of the people..

He also can’t cope with being treated as a normal person.. he loves seeing how people react to him.. I’m here for the day people just ignore him

Trying to stay relevant after seeing William last Saturday, and with more to come this weekend. And you're allegedly missing an invite.

This iconic image must have been a bit triggering. :p

It's all a bit 'Alexander the Great astride Bucephalus', isn't it? Harry could never look so impressive, statesmanlike and future-Kingly.

Screenshot_20230613-080403_kindlephoto-751409703.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for Doria. That she tried to set Thomas up to hide her own criminal actions tells you everything you need to know about her.
I think she's sly, manipulate and dangerous at least to Harry. But it's just my opinion of course.

It's still too hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

D. A.

VIP Member
She's been a bit quiet lately..... everything is white privilege....apart fron Prince Reek I guess 🤔
(
Screenshot_20230615-223256~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Vanelope

VIP Member
She's been a bit quiet lately..... everything is white privilege....apart fron Prince Reek I guess 🤔
(View attachment 2243239
She’s an idiot. Part of the reason we are all suffering in the heat wave is that no one, white or black, or Asian (she always forgets about the large British Asian population) has air conditioning as standard at home.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I’ll be nice snd not say “I TOLD YOU SO.“

This just confirms to me that Harry lied on his visa application and that the Biden government are covering up for him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Thankyou all for your kind messages yesterday they gave me a much needed boost I am going to take a few days break from the laptop so I don't strain my eyes any further ❤

sorry for quoteing again just had a phonecall feom the eye clinic and they want to see me this morning I just love our NHS I really do

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
So...

The drones appear at Tyler Perry's home because the ILBW called her pap friends.
Invictus spent 500K on overly expensive, ill fitting and god bless never ironed clothes.
Hazno actually had the balls to go to Warrior Games and play out the part of a patron, despite what is written above.

I don't even have energy anymore to be properly shocked at the level of shamelessness of the couple. The lack of self awareness. The self entitlement and the absolute negation of factual truth. They are relevant as they are a product of our time. Unfortunately.
I think the difference between the Harkles and the rest of the RF is that when any of the RF visit a charity or museum or factory they have the attitude “aren’t we lucky to have something like this in the country and we are delighted and honoured to visit you.”
The Harkles attitude “aren’t you lucky to have us visit you and you should be delighted to see us.”

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
How dare he use the tragic fallen comrades in the U.S. to make himself feel good.

Fuck a bleeding doughnut how low can this piffling,pissing,poncing prick stoop.

To our Murican Tattlers, so sorry this arrogant arsewipe has given the finger to you all.

Hope you al l lobby your local Senator to register your disgust.

Crapulous,clingon,carping Cunt!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Carole Malone says KC has to bear some responsibility as H has never had to face consequences. Says KC has to get tough and stop it now
---
Dan losing it with Benjamin Butterworth, his panel guest. D says he's fed up with those making excuses for H by saying he lost his mother at a young age. Says so do many others and it's no excuse for his behaviour

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Hope you don't mind me asking this, but woke ideology is so pernicious and invasive now. It appears to have infiltrated very deeply into culture in the West particularly USA and Canada.

Do you think this could ever lead to a breakdown of the USA as a nation? There's obviously big differences of opinions in different states. Do you think that any states would ever want to break away from the union because people are so divided on this?

Perhaps you think that's a mad idea but the weakening of the USA as a nation plays right into the hands of other power players like China.
I think this article below sums up the situation pretty well.

I have had a wonderful life, more than I could have dreamed. I vacationed in beautiful,San Francisco before the streets were littered with fecal matter and drug paraphernalia. I had many ‘girl trips’ to NYC with my best friend where we walked everywhere at night without fear. I could assume the Dr that cared for me and the pilot of the plane I flew on…were in those jobs because of their excellence and proficiency.

In these years of my life, my Black goddaughter has loved me as her Mom since her own Mother died decades ago, and my daughter’s gay friends have remained among our favorite houseguests…all before the rancor and divide was ratcheted up. Our mutual affection is all too deep to divide us now.

I once believed my vote counted and once elected, my representatives would stay true to their campaign promises. Ha. Ha. Ha.

i live now in a lovely part of the world, among like-minded people. No longer visit or spend money in Woke hell-holes.
Here’s the article:

To return to topic, why is a C-list cable actress suddenly being celebrated as if she had been a life-long feminist icon? Why are H&M allowed to spout their ‘truth’ uncorrected and indulged by Oprah and others? Why is everything around them and us….so FAKE and untrue?

And why is everyone silent?

Because they preach the only accepted ‘religion’ and the US is now a religious state run by our powerful Woke mullahs. And with their help, the UK will be next.

Perhaps King Charles, like many of us, is just accepting the futility of fighting them. We are SO lucky to be old.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
But Charles wasn’t bankrolling him. He was paying him a “wage” for undertaking royal duties. No royal duties, no wage!

As for KC buying Harry a house, I wonder if he was hoping that Harry would marry a suitable wife and that he would inherit Highgrove? And it doesn’t take much imagination to know what Meghan would do to it. I suspect it is now earmarked for Charlotte.
Charles doesn’t actually own Highgrove. It’s leased from the Duchy of Cornwall, though it was obviously originally bought by the organisation purely so that he could live in it. He’s paying Wills rent for the place and, like the Welsh house, he might well give it up at some point since it’s completely surplus to requirements now. So it isn’t something Sparold could have inherited but I’m sure the lease could have been passed to him. The Queen offered to buy them their own place but I think they probably turned their noses up at all of the houses on offer. I’m sure none of them were big enough or were too old or endless other faults.

She’s the dictionary definition of nouveau riche, no actual taste, thinks white, bland and modern is the height of style, etc. To be honest he is too, since he clearly has never placed any value whatsoever in the history and meaning of any of the places he got to spend time in. But the idiots turned their noses up at something that they’re now having to scrabble around begging KCIII for!! I’d guess they own barely any equity in Toilet Towers. After the divorce, they’ll both end up having to rent. Before Megxit, nothing but a palace or a castle would do and now I bet they’re absolutely kicking themselves at what they turned down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49