Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
It‘s the definition of gaslighting and Bradby is especially taken aback because he has always supported the Harkles. In that moment I believe he finally realised what he had done, and how wrong a side he had picked. He used to be close to William too.
I agree with you.

I have no sympathy for Tom B whatsoever. This interview and that part in particular when Harry responds about the racism angle, was the tipping point for me.

I never ever liked Harry but to see him blatantly LIE and act in his superior & holier than thous sanctimonious manner made my blood boil. He was repellent in every way and went unchallenged.:mad:

I loathe him more than her and that's saying something. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 59

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I think the late Queen found out something just before the wedding, when it was too late or embarrassing to call it off. She showed it in her face during the wedding ceremony. Then, I think there will have been questions to answer, but because Haz had found someone to have him he went along with Smegs deceit which grew and grew. I think the RF and men in grey suits couldn't get Haz to see sense and threw them out. Charles was beside himself but knew it was for the best, and that's why I feel he continued to fund them for a while.

But they all know the truth, and that truth has been allowed to fester and grow. Charles is beside himself, Wills is annoyed, Catherine won't tolerate it, Anne, Sophie and Camilla have had enough.

They have taken their time and Smeg has made a complete fool of herself, and tried to take down the RF, funded by who knows! She's used Haz, and this court charade is her further using him to get at Piers Morgan.

I've said it so many times. It needs to stop, it can't be allowed to continue. The truth has to come out. Charles is now King, nothing more can hurt our late Queen, so he could/should do something about it. Just let everyone loose with what they know is the truth. Neither H or M cares about anyone's privacy and spill the beans about everyone, so now I think it's time we hear the truth about them. The kids in particular is what I'm waiting to come out.

People will be seething with the royals at first, but it will die down once it's been proven how and why it happened, and why it was allowed to fester, grow and get so out of control.
I'm not from the UK so please forgive if I'm speaking out of turn but it seems to me that there is massive support for the RF now. It's estimated that 100,000 million people tuned in to watch the coronation. Ironically, I think this renewed support and interest is due to the psychopathic behavior of H&M. It all backfired on them.

I agree that people will be seething with rage but I think that rage will be directed toward H&M. They boxed your Queen Elizabeth in. It's obvious now that they played dirty and that things happened so quickly (by design) that to call off the wedding would have created more chaos than letting it go through.

But I also agree @Happy Lady that the truth has to come out quickly for people to be sympathetic to King Charles. It's just gone on too long. Enough is enough. After a certain point silence only equals voluntary collusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I called bullshit when Harry said his family was the family she never had back in 2017
Prince Harry said his fiancée Meghan Markle “really enjoyed” spending Christmas with the Queen in Sandringham and described the Royals as the big family “she’s never had”.
The Prince was interviewed about his festive break during his guest editorship of BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
That was a colossal insult to her family. Imagine saying that when she had 2 parents alive who did their best for her (especially her dad) plus loads of cousins etc and some half siblings, she was hardly an orphan. I thought Harry was an insensitive prick when he said that.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Just been over on Tumblr and found a post containing and discussing this gem.

Did he seriously, honestly write this in Waaagh!?

“I was born in a private hospital in 1984 to the most popular woman in the world, and her husband, who is now the King. The world waited with bated breath to hear the news and it made the headlines everywhere. I have dated some of the most attractive women in the world. I served to great acclaim in the army. I became the most popular member of the Royal Family, but I clearly had to stand back from public life in a country that so clearly adored me.”

Please let it be a joke and it's not real. Nobody could write that about themselves with a straight face, could they?

:rolleyes:
Can anybody on here confirm this is actually in that book. If it is then yes, I have fears for his mental health. He’s definitely 💯 delusional. Who actually writes that about themselves. ‘A country that so clearly adored me’ ffs. He was a little git from childhood to adulthood and only the ‘clown Prince’ tag gave him a free pass, some thinking Harry is a naughty boy, he’s just like us! No he wasn’t. He was a spoiled, over indulged, precocious child who grew into the same in adulthood. He needs to shut the fuck up for a while…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
They flew to California and according to Harry they spent six weeks at Perrys estate without anyone knowing. The perfect privacy scenario because this was March 2020 and the world was more preoccupied with the early stages of Covid than the following the travails of a pair of hyper privileged multi-millionaires in the wake of Megxit who were now living on a billionaires estate. Perfect perhaps for Harry who wanted privacy but I think given that attention was obviously drawn elsewhere globally on more important things that this starved Meghan of attention and in desperation she had someone tip off the press who in time sent a drone/chopper to check things out. Look Haz, they’ll never leave us alone.

A year later, with Covid still raging, no one cared anymore about these two and then came the Oprah interview for even more prolonged attention.

At first Harry said their plans to leave were leaked. Of course they were. She leaked them. She wanted to make sure there was no turning back. No room for the family to get to Harry and convince him this was a bad idea.

And then he says their location in Canada was leaked. Again it was her. She had no intentions of ever living in Canada. She wanted California. And she definitely didn't want to spend the whole of lockdown in Canada.

They got to California and were living in Tyler Perry's mansion. Okay. She's finally happy right? Nope. She leaked it again because she wanted her own mansion. Whoever bought that Montecito house for them was put on pressure by the nonexistent drones and helicopters chasing them.

She is finally in Montecito with her own place. Is she happy? Of course not. She wants an apartment in New York, she wants an island in the Bahamas. Its never going to end.

Harry is in this for life.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Chita

VIP Member
Charles has bought Harry and Meghan a home in Sussex!!!!!! He's having it decorated in sludge green before they move in......

caravan park.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Happy Lady

VIP Member
William and Sophie tonight

Sophie becomes more attractive as she grows older. I think she's lovely.

The royals have been mixing things up today and I like it. William and Sophie, and earlier today Edward was out cycling with Andrew. Do you think they're trying to send a family message to Haz?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DoubleOld

VIP Member
From a YouTube comments section. Chef's kiss to this one! 😘

"I wish I was as talented as Harry’s wife Author/humanitarian/visionary/thought leader/suffragette ..the list goes on But I guess her biggest accomplishment so far is leaving the Royal family to become a reality tv z lister Truly inspirational…."

(y)

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I thought it was odd too but still felt sorry for Doria. I also wondered what the RF thought about the lack of any of her relatives. It was only after the event that we found out that half of her ‘celebrity’ friends who attended didn’t even know her! She had only invited them for the kudos and they had only attended for the publicity. What a two faced cow she is!

She must have a hell of a lot to hide from her past if she had to exclude all her relatives from the wedding so that none could ‘spill the beans’ after they had had a drink or three.
I’d bet my house on the fact that Haznobrains still doesn’t know the half of it …. from the extract from his book he believes every word she says especially when she turns on the waterworks and slumps to the floor. The man-child is in for a very rude awakening when all the truth does come out …..……
I'm inclined to think that it was mainly down to Smegz being a terrible snob. She definitely felt ashamed of her elderly overweight father and probably felt ashamed of some of her other relatives too. She couldn't stand the idea that one of them would show her up by not being classy enough. Perhaps she had visions of them l getting drunk, swearing loudly and flinging the buffet around 😁

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm a Flatpack Truther ally. :giggle: I don't believe in Flatpack Truth but I love my Flatpack Truther friends. So I'm an ally. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I thought it was odd at the time as well and wondered why she didn't have a +1 with her given the amount of celebs there that they hardly knew at all. Surely you would want your mum to feel comfortable and have the support of a partner, friend or family member?

I also thought that it was weird that her brother and sister weren't there or any cousins. She binned off all her black relatives as well as the white side of the family.
This! This was when I started to have real arguments to dislike her - until then It was only her permanent smirk. She had a big family: brothers, nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles, and no one, NO ONE, got an invite. Instead, she invited celebrities she didn't even knew. This in itself spoke volumes about her character, who she is, what is really important for her. She started to play the narrative when she spent the Christmas with the family - "I always wanted a big family" - and the moment she had then Prince Charles walk her down the aisle, that's when she felt the most successful con in the world.

A year later she couldn't be bothered to spend Christmas or Summers with "big family she had always dreamt of", she couldn't care less about Prince Charles for anything except to get money for overly expensive, ill fitting clothes and tasteless mansions.

• Heart
  • Sick

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That Meghan played, and it vexed the Lord
But you dont really care for anyone, do you?
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The usual bollocks from her lips

The baffled king composing HallelujWaagh

HallelujWaagh, HallelujWaagh
HallelujWaagh, HallelujWaagh

Your weed was strong but you need the puff
You still love Chelsey and Megs hit the roof
Her callous and her cunning overthrew you
She lured you into her cesspit lair
She wants the throne, and you to be heir
And from your lips she drew the HalleluWaagh
HallelujWaagh, HalleluWaagh HallelujWaagh HallelujWaagh