Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
what a bellend! Harry's true uncle!
He's a nasty piece of work by all accounts.

I remember when he made that sanctimonious speech at Diana's funeral saying how her blood family would look after William and Harry. I suspect it was all empty words.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

jkroche95

VIP Member
What do you do in a quiet sweetshop?
I mean in a bookshop you can read, in a record shop listen to music, in a sweetshop on a hot day - watch sherbet lemons crystallize?
eat sweets? ;)
---
How dare she say this.

look at the comments!!!! People shocked and appalled by the conditions and calling it a shack and servants quarters!, do people forget it was a free house, with vast gardens, with security and in the centre on London!

• Sick
  • Wow

emmer_moans

VIP Member
At this point it feels like her whole purpose in life is to be a narc. She has no redeeming qualities. Her whole life will be a cycle of finding a mark, lovebombing them, manipulating them, encouraging them to destruction then bleed them dry of cash.

I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray right now. I haven't finished it but I can see similarities in the easily manipulated, narcissistic Dorian and Harry, and then Megs is devilish Lord Henry Wotton who leads him astray, encouraging hedonism etc (Hollywood, fake charities, Oprah interviews),without much care for their victims' feelings. Dorian wishes his soul away to achieve it, but his soul gets uglier and uglier and it all ends in tears, deceased (or cancelled) friends, etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Shushex

VIP Member
I suspect she has either spent, or bit by bit extracted, his money from him and stashed it away in a bank account/‘business’ in her mother’s name. This is why she won’t fall out with her mother just yet, she intends to get it back with interest when the time comes.
Oooooh wouldn't it be hilarious if Durian did the ultimate con and disappeared with the money, no honour among thieves and etc? 💋👌

• Haha
  • Heart

Samantha Stephens

How dare she say this.

I'm amazed people buy into this. In the comments someone says Meghanarc had a bigger house. Hers was a rental, his was the former home of a future king. And his baby son who is also a future king. And moaning about being 'gifted' former servants quarters as housing. 1/ I'd love it if someone gifted me a house and 2/ it was quarters for several servants turned into one house for two over privileged cry babies.
The entitlement is breathtaking.

And it shows its all about the money for these two and their dim followers.

• Heart
  • Sick

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Two thoughts this morning - I am having crazy days at work and usually mornings is when I catch up with my lovely fellow Tattlers.

Yesterday as I watched Catherine once again interacting with children, I thought: well, the ILBW never looks at ease with children, specially if they are random/anonymous children. Also, before meeting the ILBW, Hazno spoke a lot about his relationship with George and I do believe that he would be the fun uncle. That relationship never translated to his girlfriend and then wife. All the interactions of the ILBW with Royal children were odd, and there's obviously the Charlotte and Charlotte's dress story. The only children she seemed comfortable with were the Mulroney children and that girl that people say it's her daughter. To be fair I don't think she is her daughter, but I really think she never liked children except as props. So, I don't think she ever wanted to be a mother, other than to have the cute props. Even if there are children and even if they are born out of her, it wouldn't surprise me they were being raised by nannies and she really doesn't care about them: it would be perfectly on brand.

And then speaking of "brand": it is funny that she was going to hit the ground running, and learn really fast, and work studiously hard - as an ex-nerdy smart girl - and now the likes of Spotify and Netflix are getting rid of them not only because they fail to be interesting but mostly because they fail to deliver actual work on time. I am always puzzled by her paradox: she is so transparently bad, stupid, self-centred, that I really don't get how she usually gets away with everything. Getting a dimwit for a husband - evening that is a prince - ok, he is a dimwit; but convincing the Oprahs, Gayles, Tyler Perrys, that though not honest nor actually good people, are really smart, that really leaves me baffled.

• Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Off Topic Don't know how to do it properly.
I'm going to something called a gender reveal on sunday when I should be taking flowers to my dad's grave. Anyway does anyone know if you're expected to take a present to one of these ridiculous occasions?
Thanks.
Sarky answer, if you go, a bottle of wine for yourself to dull the pain of another hideous US import.

Serious response, if you have to go, bring a cake or a few blooms.

Alternatively and one I recommend, Bobble22, graciously decline the kind invitation and go and share time with your beloved Dad at his place of rest ❤
🌺🌹🌸

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Don’t forget drug and alcohol addiction too - he ruined her. The best man at their wedding led quite a colourful life too, ended up,in prison not long after…
In his wedding speech he said “ my father told me to stand by my wife through thick and thin. We all know my wife is thick, and now she is extremely thin “

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She's been a bit quiet lately..... everything is white privilege....apart fron Prince Reek I guess 🤔
(View attachment 2243239
Silly woman. Most of this country is white (demographic facts, not feelings) and most of us are miserable in this heat because our homes don’t have air con. The only air con i have access to is in my shitty ten year old car where the only “mod con” is the air con. Millions of us “whites” in this country are struggling with rising food bills and mortgage/rent and are stuck here in this heat as we are unable to justify air con in our houses for the few heatwave weeks we get, and we can’t afford to go on holiday somewhere nicer. I think she must only look around her in London where she sees the minority elite who work in the Wharf or something. 99% of us are poor and miserable. Bet you anything she is looking at this from a City of London lens.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
They are so tough aren’t they? I walked my dogs at 7 am, dropped them off at home then took a trip to the Supermarket which took longer than planned due to roadworks. Came home, packed the shopping away and then sat down feeling a bit tired. 3 hours later I woke up with a throbbing migraine so that is it for the rest of the day. Princess Anne would seriously lose it if I was one of the Royals. 😁😁😁
Good to see the famous red plume getting an airing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Julie Burchill in the Spectator.

That's absolutely hilarious 😂
The description of Brian Harvey had me howling with laughter 😃 plus this 🤣
’ As his sainted mum might have said – after sighing, spitting on a hanky and scrubbing at his little face – if she was still here: ‘If Piers Morgan told you to neck some Molly and jump off a cliff while singing ‘Ebenezer Goode’, would you do it?’

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Unfortunately, Harry will be protected.

In the same way that famous sons from all over the world are protected when they break the law in foreign countries.

Our only hope could be whistleblowers who will expose this. He is always talking about privilege and unconscious bias but fails to acknowledge his own privileges and unconscious biases - Poor people with infants and children die at the US-Mexico border trying to get into the country fleeing persecution, poverty and violence. He was fleeing accountability and just waltzed in on lies and on the back of a family he trashes whenever he gets a chance.

I can't wait for his reckoning. It will come. But only from Peg. In my opinion. He will taste her medicine.

A commercial just came on the radio.
It was someone official phoning a lottery winner to tell them they'd won a million. The ecstatic response to their win of one million made me think of Harry telling Oprah he had been cut off financially when we know his Dad gave him 2.5 million to set himself up overseas and he also had 30 odd million from his mother's Will.

He is so detached from reality.

• Sick
  • Sad