Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
In this pic, he looks like what we in my youth would have unkindly called "a ****" - I know, that's awful! But are they drugging him, or what?! He doesn't look right...
He hasn't looked right for ages. He has aged rapidly and his bi&ch resting face seems to be on permanent setting. He's gross. :sick:

Reactions: 49

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Diplomats are only diplomats if they are working for the government in a foreign country.

This means Harry is not a diplomat and if he ever had a diplomatic passport, it would have been returned at some point after he stepped down.

If he is still using that passport, that is another thing that needs to be exposed.

I am also curious about what kind of passport Lilibet has.

Ahahahahahahaha!!! 😆😆😆😆

These Sugarz need a check-up from the neck up!!
View attachment 2243310

They have been saying this since 2020 and all we are getting is royal family this, royal family that. Over and over again.

I honestly, can't see Peg being everywhere as a good thing. The last time she tried we had the Cut interview which was a total catastrophe.

:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

So The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Archetypes is dead, so I think we can call this official. WME earning their money

The last sentence of the first page is interesting
View attachment 2243404
View attachment 2243402

What other platform would want Archetypes when Spotify clearly shows it wasn't profitable?

BET?

Now they are spinning:

1686870935451.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I read years ago that she was a hermaphrodite, is that the same as intersex? Many, many years ago I read a book about Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh and it said that Jamie Lee Curtis was also a hermaphrodite when she was born, hence the gender neutral name, she couldn’t have children etc. I’ve never, ever been able to find any info on it since then though so not sure if it was true or not. She’s always been v mannish, similar to Lady C though….
Apologies if already mentioned. If you google intersex the first example will be Lady C.
Her mother was a narcissist. When Lady C was born she decided that she was going to be a son.
When Lady C was old enough to make decisions she wanted to wear girls clothes.
Then when Lady C's body started to change, grow boobs, she was dragged to the doctors to get hormones. Some say she even grew facial hair.

When she was old enough and with the help of a friend went to the US and had surgery to fix the deformity.

Lady C married Lord of Argyle (or someone like that, I can't remember the title). He was terrible to her and they divorced. He kept saying Lady C was a man so Lady C eventually sued him.

Lacy C had to prove both physically and chemically that she was female and won the case.

• Wow

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Anyone see the daily fail has an article of Hazbeen at the Warrior games aka American invictus games. Why the hell is he there? And why do Americans allow him to encroach on their servicemen? He’s so cringey. Remember the wreath at the American war graves? My uncle was in Iraq and Afghan, and my brother in law did two tours of Afghan. The damage those wars have inflicted upon the men I love is astronomical, and he’s just out here treating it as PR. Sick.
I think he feels that it is the only thing left to call his own. He uses his past service as part of his identity. He called himself a warrior in court. The sad fact is that he didn't even approach being a warrior or appreciate his time in the military to act like a proper officer. This is all his greater delusion.

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
From Hindustani Times. Yes.
Harald's truth in Court about Paul Burrell

"Both my brother and I had very strong feelings about how indiscrete (sic) Paul had proven to be with the way he had sold our mother's possessions and how he had given numerous interviews about her. We firmly believed that she would have expected some privacy in death, especially from someone she had trusted, and we were so upset at the way he was behaving” he added.

Sanctimoniously asking for his mother to have privacy in death. He rubbed her stuff on his todger thinking it would keep him going for Eight Hours, keeps her teeth by his bed (sic) and thought she was a rubbish bin with a flapping lid talking to him from beyond the grave. All in Spare.

Paul didn't steal things, he hid them, he loved Diana and has far more integrity than Harald ever had. It was the hatchet-faced Spencer sisters in their trademark hats who carried out a raid, not Paul. Good on HM for driving away the jackals.
He's a bit of a tit but not a bad man. For someone who really does know it all, he's kept commendably quiet.
I'm a bit fickle, and as My Neil seems to have done a runner my thoughts are now turning to My Paul. Could we be suited, or should I wait for My Neil to declare himself before committing myself to My Paul? I don't want to appear to be a woman of easy virtue, but time's moving on, know what I mean?
Not meaning to jump the gun, but My Paul's eyes were definitely following me in his last video even though he was talking ahout barristers. Like Neil, he seemed fixated on my nightie. Am I imagining this interest on his part?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Just wanted to also point this out since we were talking about the hacking.

Prince William figured he was being hacked or listened to when something he had discussed with Tom Bradby ended up in the paper. He TRUSTED Tom and knew he wouldn't go and tell the papers. Unlike Harry who apparently ended relationships and couldn't trust anyone, William immediately started to think of other instances when his private conversations had ended up in the paper and put two and two together.

Imagine having the Prince's trust like that and then doing this shit over and over again:

• Sick
  • Wow

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Here's the latest from Neil Sean posted for @Cinnamon.girl 😉😉🥰

Allegedly the Harkles want KC3 to buy them a new house in the UK.
We already knew they were delusional, but good grief. Why would they imagine KC3 would want to buy them a house, after everything they’ve done? The fact that they can’t understand why the family want nothing to do with them, and they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong, is mind boggling. How can anyone possibly have so little self awareness?
And you know damn well that when they say ‘house’ they mean something along the lines of Royal Lodge or Bagshott Park - a stately home in other words. Entitled cunts! They don’t even deserve a council flat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So I was bored doing the laundry and checked out L Poiroit’s page. Just curious why Doria was getting an allowance from the RF? Did we cover this and I missed it?
I think it was discussed many threads ago.
Smegz may have been paying her mum out of whatever allowance she was given, but even if that was the case it's still outrageous. Doria was quick to take money from the Royal coffers and was she grateful? Of couse not, the snakey bitch.

Smegz and her mum have probably been siphoning off money from Haznos bank since the beginning. There was a rumour at one time that Doria had millions in the bank but of course that can't be substantiated.

Can't wait for the divorce when we might find out some of the truth.

ChipDex

VIP Member
I am in A&E gp sent me here my blood pressure is sky high and my pulse is super fast just waiting for blood tests to be do e but I suspect I will kept in
Hope it all goes OK @Zippy2000 and they get things sorted for you.

A lesson for Hazbeen in how to handle the media with grace and charm, courtesy of KC3.

Screenshot_20230612-150234_kindlephoto-713976607.png

• Heart
  • Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for Doria. That she tried to set Thomas up to hide her own criminal actions tells you everything you need to know about her.
I think she's sly, manipulate and dangerous at least to Harry. But it's just my opinion of course.

It's still too hot.
I don’t feel in the least bit sorry for Doria now. Now we know all about snakebite and her past and see she is a professional ‘user’ of other people for her own ends. She has taught her daughter well who is following in her mother’s footsteps and using, then discarding, anyone who she meets and thinks may be of use to her.

Ashley Cole is a lot wiser than he appears to be! 😂

• Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Watching The Royal Rogue, and I’m pissed OFF he’s gravitated to our American injured warriors!! 🤬 FUCK OFF, Harry!!!! Stay away you cunt!!!! This veteran doesn’t want you involved in our games!!!! You haven’t EARNED the right to be near them and don’t deserve the PRIVILEGE of being near them, either!!
What. The. Fuck?!?!?! Go fuck off and then KEEP fucking off you nasty little slimy cocksucker!!!🤬🤬🤬
:::I feel better now that I got THAT out!!!:::

PS: I had an awesome day today!! I hope you lot are all well!! 🤓
::Once more for those in the back:::😆

FUCK OFF GINGER STAIN!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I'm a Flatpack Truther ally. :giggle: I don't believe in Flatpack Truth but I love my Flatpack Truther friends. So I'm an ally. :LOL:
I’m a semi truther. I don’t believe ILBW birthed any children. I think Ffarke might exist but I have my doubts about NoLegs. I lean towards a surrogate that didn’t surrender a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
They are such idiots. If they had actually kept their heads down and worked, they probably would have gotten a nice country house for their 5th Anniversary...but no, Mr and Mrs Veruca Saltz wanted everything NOW.

He only had Frogmore until the Coronation and they made a big deal about packing things up earlier. Pretty sure he stayed at Soho, where he could be controlled.

Now that the Corrie is over, I think we will see a steady drip drip drip of things. The RF are no longer going to play will they/won't they and are going to put it out when they are not invited. KC3 has made it clear that there is currently no life for them in the UK. KC3 has it out that he is sad and bewildered by H's behavior, which is the step you take before removing things like titles and LOS. He can't go to anger and make it look like revenge, even if that is the way KC3 and POW feel in private. It needs to look as if it is being done almost reluctantly and as a last resort due to H's behavior.

I know that we want things done NOW, but we have not seen Charles waver yet. His timing and the effect of certain things (like not renewing the lease on Frogmore) have had greater impact when they are announced because there has been silence from the Palace and then **POW**

• Heart