Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Trevor was Jewish I believe and she converted so they likely had a part Jewish ceremony so yes for COE purposes she would have effectively not have been previously married. Add in the alleged previous annulment and it makes it more than a bit of a con really but heyho.
I have never seen any evidence that she converted to Judaism.

Reactions: 13

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I have never seen the Tom Brady interview about the book and discussion on racism but in that tick tock Harold Markle has managed to confuse the bejesus out of him.

Just_me1954

VIP Member
@ Chita, my avatar ie. my picture in the blue bar at the top where it says Tattle.life disappeared. It was to the left of the alerts button. Mr WL has worked out that if I turn my phone on it's side, it becomes visible again. It's how I access my profile and where I would log out.
Is this what happened to you? I don't know if my phone or a Tattle upgrade is the reason.
On topic, is Elon Musk at risk from ILBW? Meghan Musk Mountbatten-Windsor, Duchess of Tesla has a certain ring to it. :unsure:
Did you stretch the page to zoom in on something at some stage, maybe if you shrink it down, the avatar will show again. Just a thought.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Can anyone please explain or share an opinion as to whether The Heritage Foundation will win their case to have the content of Ginger Hamlet's visa made public?

TickTickTick

It's under off topic - general.
The thread is for those who are gender critical and not taken in with the current propaganda being forced on us that a man in a dress is a woman if he says so.
It's always good to have new contributors joining!
Yay! Thank you!

Reactions: 12

mammaof3

VIP Member
Her name wasn’t Engelson when she married Harold. Her name was restored to Markle when her marriage to Trevor was dissolved. It’s in the divorce decree.
Dissolved means divorced so you still have to add in other surnames (if asked).

Reactions: 11