Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I think this is what BookWorm means. I don't know if there are different versions of birth certificates, but this one for Ffark hasn't been completed properly by the look of it because there's a space and it's got a line through it.
Maybe someone savvy can shed some light.
Shouldn’t the deadly duo each have a proper surname ‘Duke of Sussex’ and ‘Duchess of Sussex’ are not surnames, they are given titles.
Surely they should both be Mountbatten-Windsor as that’s Archie’s surname.

If she reverted back to her maiden name after her divorce, and changed it back by deed poll (I think that’s the term) then she wouldn’t need to enter anything as it would be the ‘same as maiden surname’. A relative of mine did that after she divorced and also changed her son’s surname because the husband wanted nothing to do with either of them!

edit …late to the party again …. Just seen others have posted reasons for the discrepancies on the certificate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Shushex

VIP Member
But in Harry's position, you'd surely just say, nah I told the truth on my visa. I'd bet my house he didn't because he's not bright enough to understand that he's currently contradicting himself. This is the man who arrived at court expecting the court to provide evidence to support his case.

ETA: the truth is simple. He could've addressed this issue a long time ago but he's strangely silent.

The facts are more important than the political bias of the organisation raising the question, for me anyway
BIB we'll have to agree to disagree here. i think is political agenda of the far right against the present gov. (ETA) they are using Harry's infamy to attack the gov.
the thing is when Harry went to the US, Trump was in power, so it was his administration that granted him the visa and/or the waivers or exemptions he needed for the visa.

anyhow... ginge and minge are still cunts.

• Heart

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Trying to stay relevant after seeing William last Saturday, and with more to come this weekend. And you're allegedly missing an invite.

This iconic image must have been a bit triggering. :p

What an absolutely fantastic picture, unfortunately it triggers my inner Father Dougal, as in why are the horses the same size while the riders are such wildly different heights? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank you and well done DanDanTheIceCreamMan on starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Jonathanlynch on the thread title.

Has the judge made any decision on H's hacking case yet. I thought Hugh Grant already got his but I may be confused as I am trying to rush the last thread to catch up.

I hope the guards and all the people in the UK have access to electrolytes as there have been cases here of people just drinking water and short-circuiting and unfortunately passing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

toninottony

VIP Member
Well after reading quite a few comments and articles about the Harkles, I am convinced that another book and or a film about his grievances and court case is in the offing. He has made an epic tool of himself in court, and if they were hoping to use the transcript for their film, it isn't good material ! Which is why TILBW gave him a blocking and he tore up the room at SHouse.

He was allegedly wired up ( Celts vid ) and didn't go through the metal detector scanner as he went in with his barristers probably through a special entrance. Apparently the judge has been made aware of the concerns/pics. But the worrying thing is, we could be heading for another Warby moment when this judge declares in favour of Harold, as he isn't going to rule against the king's son :sick: so a "confidential" award will b made to Harold, and he can use this to say he won and was justified in fighting for "the truth" , and in reality he will probs be awarded less than the original amount(200K??) that he turned down as William managed to get 1 Million £. Actually, either way this court case goes, the amount of money he has spent on Barristers/QC and legal fees, he will get it all back plus loads more for the NF film/docu and he will trash the papers and declare "you must all believe my truth now " and regain the narrative.

Honestly, I hope the judge is better than Warby, but if Harold gets his £1 and a win, I would imagine that his costs will be paid too. Not sure how the MGN are going to be about that. They may just want to write the whole thing off for the hacking scandal to go away.

Really hope the nasty fecker looses
I really don’t think he is going to win. I think a lot of the previous protection had more to do with the queen than daddy King Charles.
---
Lol I misread that as flying over the mail 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I see that the bottom ad can go away with a click again. Thank you, Tattle team! ♥ Does anyone know how to programme pesky people into going away? Asking for us narc-tired folks here 😂

Thank you all! ♥ It went pretty nicely. Lovely welcome surprises from the team, helpful people. This week's all about documentation and orientation so not that hectic. Can already see the difference in work culture/mindset.

Just heat, my own health and the Pup's health playing spoilsport. Hopefully he's not too sick so things will settle down soon.

Thank you. Most do, even those operating from tiny booths/tiny shops. Most places are electrified nowadays, AC is one of the first few things people get as soon as they can (afford it). Or we have desert coolers which are far more effective, favourable conditions provided. And they smell amazing (petrichor at the press of a switch yum) ♥
@ChaoticArtist To make people "disappear" click on their avatar and there's an ignore button

• Haha
  • Wow

Bobble22

VIP Member
We had to get a copy of my dad’s birth certificate which was actually an extract from the birth register. It gives a lot more information and it was only then we found out that my dad was registered with one name and it was changed when he was six weeks old. Even he didn’t know that!
Maybe we need to get a copy of the birth register.
My husbands father, for want of a better title, was born with father unknown, when his mother and step father got married they both adopted him! His name was changed to the step fathers, his original birth certificate had ‘adopted’ written on it when I got a copy.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
it’s yet another piece of law that’s not fit for use - much like the dangerous dogs act, the rewriting of the theft act around fraud and a lot of domestic abuse laws among others. I hated with a passion being told by a higher up who was in a control room to FPN and move on because I believe that the law should stand for what it is and a collar for smoking pot can lead to huge amounts of intel and Knowledge especially with the powers of search attached to a drug arrest. My first ever arrest was for possession of cannabis and it lead to a charge of supply following my first ever search. I need to put my soap box away I think 🤦‍♀️
I appreciate your insights. I just always think in law something is either illegal or not. For everyone regardless of their wealth or position.

Also stoners must give great intell being shitfaced under caution.

Bobble22

VIP Member
Does Archie go to playgroup or whatever they call it over there? Didn't someone do an interview with Meagain and they went to pick him up?

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
BIB Me neither. I've been saying this for a long time.

I've got mixed feelings about it all. In many ways, I think Harold's exit from the RF has lanced a boil. Okay - we Tattlers would like all of the Harkles' nefarious activities exposed, but the Palace's focus has always been about protecting the monarchy, and I think that since Megxit, the Harkles have been increasingly small beer from the Palace's POV. Their grey-rock strategy is proving successful. The Harkles are doing a splendid job of discrediting and destroying themselves. They don't need any input from anyone else.

The Palace's focus now is probably to steer the Monarchy through the transitionary period of Charles' reign, until William can ascend the throne. By the time that happens, the chaos of the Diana / Charles / Camilla years will have faded for most people, and Andrew will have lost his currency. The Harkles will have drifted so far towards persona non grata in the land of fakery and lies that they'll have neutralised themselves.

Since Harold and Smegs flounced off, I think that William's anger at their behaviour has been a very healthy outlet for a lot of strong feelings towards Harold. As well as frustration and fury, William must surely have felt grief at the loss of his brother, and betrayal at Harold's stupidity and unforgivable behaviour towards his grandparents, his Queen, his family, his military family and his country. But I'd bet my house that William is also hugely relieved that he is now free from being saddled with the responsibility of being the 'responsible adult' to his moronic and immature brother for the rest of his life. He can now devote his time and energy to his wife, children and future role as King, completely unencumbered by Harold.

Like @wisebutwild says, there's unlikely to be a happy ending for Harold who IMO is a lost cause. The day I hear on the news of his demise, I'll be shocked but nor surprised.

The whole shebang around Smegs will come out in the wash one day and the tabloids will live off her for years. She'll continue to delude herself. She'll grow older but will never mature. She'll become more absurd and her appearance will become more extreme as she'll use surgery to chase an illusion of youth and beauty that exists only in her head.

People will point and laugh, but that will drive her to more ridiculous antics.

She might, or might not accrue lots of money by some means or another, but she'll never know true wealth or riches, or have anything of true value. She will always be discontented, mean-spirited, low and utterly foul. She's a completely empty soul.

PS I'm a flatpacker!
Welcome Sister Flatpack Truther! Have you seen the new Badges @Missy Yoda made for us? Follow this link and grab some badges. When the truth comes out shit hits the fan these badges will be in high demand! Stock up now

• Haha
  • Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
With reference to the bottom advert, how did you get the ability to close it back? Mine has disappeared and just now a massive grey box takes up a lot of my screen. On topic, this would be great if it blotted out Sparry and the ILBW but sadly it isn’t that clever.

• Haha

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
O/T, but many years a then acquaintance was industriously harvesting a mushroom crop, even following it through a hedge until the lights came on and he realised that he'd crawled onto the local police house lawn...

On Topic
I hope that we don't get:
The Seven Years' Waaagh
The Thirty Years' Waaagh
The Hundred Years' Waaagh

As that would really set new tantrum standards.
Waaaagh of the Roses

• Haha