Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I think what happened is she had broken bones in one foot not long before the coro or something? I think it might be her feet and back? Those square 90s heels are more supportive. My in laws all have large breasts my SIL was having a reduction for back pain at 44. The mammogram revealed nothing but the biopsy post reduction saved her BC they found 2 areas the scan missed 😬😬 My MIL had a total mastectomy and her back and neck pain were much improved. Camilla is busty; her back and feet must ache with all that travel. At that age what she's doing is remarkable. The stylist power effed that. Girl. Wear the walking cast people understand. Someone missed a PR op; I think not wanting to use a cane is understandable but a foot boot? Princess Victoria wears that and looks ☄ people would admire her ability to work with an injury.
---

Oh holy moly. You basically just notify the district by certified mail of your intent to homeschool twice during a certain period. There's a certain amount of records you need to fill out but you can UNSCHOOL your child completely in the State of California. Surprise surprise why they're there. Like let them climb trees and do yoga with chickens and never see other kids or read books legal 😬 No wonder my friends live in more conservative Orange county 🤔 State schools and teachers have an obligation to report neglect and abuse. They can tell who's kids parents abuse what. You host kids enough you know they TALK.
She has a college degree so I think they could get away with the homeschooling. I was under the impression that you have to sign up with some entity that provides a curriculum dependent upon the grade level. At this age, outside of playtime and milk and rest period, what else is there for them to do? Learn to write their names, count, begin reading? You can tell that I don't have children lol!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Been looking at too many kilt catalogues? 😁
Seriously, hope they get you on the bp medication soon - usually takes a few goes until they get the level right (well, mine did).
It took several goes for them to regulate my BP with the right dose as well.

Hope things work out for you quickly - it will make a big difference!

• Heart

ravjav

Because she was a divorcee that was not previously married within Church of England (or any protestant Church in comminion).
A Catholic or civil wedding is not recognised as a “CoE” canon wedding.

ETA: I am catching-up so probably has been already discussed here.
She was married at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, not Westminster Abbey.

Just been over on Tumblr and found a post containing and discussing this gem.

Did he seriously, honestly write this in Waaagh!?

“I was born in a private hospital in 1984 to the most popular woman in the world, and her husband, who is now the King. The world waited with bated breath to hear the news and it made the headlines everywhere. I have dated some of the most attractive women in the world. I served to great acclaim in the army. I became the most popular member of the Royal Family, but I clearly had to stand back from public life in a country that so clearly adored me.”

Please let it be a joke and it's not real. Nobody could write that about themselves with a straight face, could they?

:rolleyes:
1 - that's farking hilarious.
2 - If it is in the book, Smeg wrote it

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady C on with Dan Wootton later talking about : Is the King right to not invite the harkles to Trooping of the Colour

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
Hello all they have kicked me out had to have a CT scan because of the double vision thankfully it came back all clear my blood sugars are thru the roof so got a lecture on that as the scan found nothing nerferious the eye dr's want to see me in the next few days , I am just happy to be home the lighting in hospital was giving me a headache and there were far too many people for my liking THO my local hospital's A&E is full of scrummy Dr's and Nurses 🤪 ;)
My sympathy sugar levels can play havoc with vision

• Heart
  • Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 Celt replying to questions from subscribers.
Harold stayed at SoHo House in London, where they usually stay. He can be himself there, so trashed it. Reports are he's mean, aggressive and dangerous. He may not be allowed there again despite MA and there's a limit to what he can get away with.
He owes money from before and has not paid.

Discussion about whether he was wired up in Court. Celt thinks yes, he didn't go through a metal detector. Something in his ear, possibly a mic bracelet, and under his jacket. Wiring up in Court is illegal and it's been reported to the judge, photos sent. Celt not sure that if this wiring up is part of a bigger picture it may be overlooked. He could even be pretending to be wired.

Sherborne refuses to work with the Ho. She would like to be a widow and wants the lot.
Harold can still make money selling the Royals, and Netflix haven't written them off yet.
It's more likely that Chelsy will take out an injunction than sue Harold.
The truth will come out, and we've been lied to and manipulated for a long time.

Discussion about "super masks" for faces and hands, silicone masks. Harold and the Ho's appearances have changed so much. Celt noted skin between Harold's forefinger and thumb which could indicate a hand mask. Where does reality stop and Hollywood begin? (I got completely lost here.)

Harold might have been prescribed Adderall as a child, and used it in adulthood.
Celt thinks he may wil his case if it plays into the bigger picture, so ignoring his being wired up for now. She can't think of any other reason.
Anything's possible and it is all beyond belief.
Celt (like Bookworm) has put out come controversial views and has lost subscribers as a result, but intends to stay true.
As ever, thank you for transcribing Cinny. She refers to him having a "hand mask". New to me - does anyone know what a hand mask is/does please?

• Wow
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The Clash next, on gb news. Should Smegz stage an intervention. (No idea on what!)

Eta. On h making a fool of himself

Meemew

VIP Member
This is precisely my feelings too. They had it all, but they've poisoned every single thing around them and it's all just so toxic toxic toxic. I'm disappointed that they have wasted such privilege and advantages for absolutely nothing. A total waste, I agree.
I just find it megalols! They are a right pair of cunts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Murdoch getting away baffles me. and his garbage rummaging gorgon.

memory is very subjective. i will take Harry's point of view: at the time of the hacking scandal, he had more interesting things going on, and didn't pay much attention, therefore he might not remember chapter and verse. he might have felt annoyed and/or distressed, maybe less than he himself wants to acknowledge, or maybe even more. i can't say.
however, i will not defend him for the way he behaved in court: he was supposed to know his brief like the back of his hand (you know, the one he applies Elizabeth Arden cream with), God knows he has nothing to do all day, so at least he could have been arsed to memorise some of the stuff.

Interesting about Palace Papers, went to check the bibliography and it is very unilateral. Lady C with all her roundabout flourishes and Sally Bedell Smith, on the other hand wrote two very interesting books that complement and validate each other. they're not talked about because the glossy magazine "mavens" have set in stone narratives to sell and fatten their pockets.
Hasnt Murdoch got away with it because he is extremely rich and he knows where the metaphorical bodies are hidden!!

And because money and fraud and tax evasion and truth and lies all get tangled together, and its not in anyone's interests to unpick them or investigate them too far. If you pull the threads out too far, you might find some totally innocent people involved, or thrown under the bus to divert attention from the richest !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18