Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT, but can someone explain to me in 3 sentences what's the thing with Scofield? is it because he jumped the queue?

View attachment 2184853
Allegedly grooming a young guy who was interning on the show?
That is just the tip of the iceberg I believe!
---
Sorry Nutty but she hasn't screwed William and that's the problem.....
She's been round the block more times than a lost deliveroo driver!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Whatwhat
I yearn for the day when an interview is set up with this pair and the interviewer goes rogue. Asks questions that are pre prepared and then drops in the difficult ones, goes back to pre prepared and then hits them again. They wouldn’t know if they were on their arses or elbows but by here, the interviewer would gain kudos and the public roar!
What did he mean by "he didn't know about Meg's involvement with the paps"?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I think mentioning people's physical characteristics is nasty, unkind and low, and haven't done so since I grew up and tried to conduct myself in a more adult manner.

But here in Tattle, I can speak my mind.

IMO, this man's eyes are rather - okay, not "rather" - but "too". Too close together that is.

Don't you think? As are Harold's eyes.

Do we think Smegs has a 'type'? I can't imagine that she does. I reckon she'd jump on anything, like a woman on chips, if she thought it might be to her advantage.
Same as Trevity Trev's eyes too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It just dawned on me and I wrote it in another thread just now .... Harry and Meghan could be the new presenters of This Morning!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
There’s currently a docu on the pet shop boys on TV - that’s the soho house cinema.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's taken from Friday's Telegraph
That's what I thought, but as it's just been added I wondered if that's the story the sun would cover that was being alluded to earlier. It's listed as an 'exclusive', although like you say it's mostly from the telegraph

Reactions: 22
Is that the security guy she is supposed to be having an affair with, even his shoes match 🙈
How many bodyguards apart from the matchy matchy one did she have? How many meet the Diana 2.0 narrative?

Reactions: 23
A televised statement?
That's just wordsalad for another bloody speech.
We've had quite enough of those from them for a lifetime thankyou.

Meghan, Harry, just STFU and stop seeking attention.

Nobody cares.
We've had a belly full of your crap.
Now bugger off.
And shut the bloody door behind you!

Reactions: 21
Is this the Sun story. Recently added.

If you need an escape place from a marriage that is only five years old, then your marriage is in serious trouble.

IMO, couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It just dawned on me and I wrote it in another thread just now .... Harry and Meghan could be the new presenters of This Morning!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! 😬
I thought that too. Would there be enough room on the sofa for securiddy though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sadie Mae loves her new outdoor sunbathing bed w/personalized blanket! It’s a good lookout too, for those pesky squirrels 🐿 and any intruders with claws who may find their way into our kingdom!! 😁
IMG_4180.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Why I wondered upthread if they got “home” (20 minutes per NYPD), saw Quean of Hertz was trending, went back to the venue, grabbed some yellow cab et voila - taxigate.
Yet the taxi driver said he picked them up at the police station 🤔 none of it makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.