Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I posted it before, but these threads move fast - here is the link to contact the Warrior Games…which are sponsored by the DoD and funded in part by our tax dollars.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Toto

Chatty Member
I actually laughed out loud with this one. This is their problem now, they’ve pushed this agenda so hard that they’ve ceased to make a nuisance of themselves, but are now just an actual laughing stock with their desperate bids to segregate and vilify.
Dr Hola, much like her 48% Nigerian Qween, Meghan, has given herself enough rope….

Saying that, here is a list of just a few things I think are definitely racist:

Toe nail clippers
Pyjamas
Sausages
Cats
Midges (very racist)
Insoles
Garlic crushers
Garlic
Flared trousers
Stamps
Bath salts
Grass

The list goes on….
Sore knees. Sore knees are racist.

• Haha

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
If she were alive now he would never have been allowed to marry the Ho. And if he’d insisted, it would have carried the price of leaving the RF then, not a couple of years later. Hard as nails, the Queen Mum.
She certainly was. Could have given 'Megesbaby' a few lessons in acting.;)

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
The possession of cannabis is illegal in the UK. UK government website:

Class BAmphetamines, barbiturates, cannabis, codeine, ketamine, methylphenidate (Ritalin), synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic cathinones (for example mephedrone, methoxetamine)Up to 5 years in prison, an unlimited fine or bothUp to 14 years in prison, an unlimited fine or both
As I said it is illegal however there are newer ways of dealing with it if it fits certain criteria such as a fixed penalty notice. I always preferred to arrest and detain but it isn’t always the best solution. Which is really frustrating!

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Her name wasn’t Engelson when she married Harold. Her name was restored to Markle when her marriage to Trevor was dissolved. It’s in the divorce decree.
This is very confusing but thanks for the answers.

OK, if her name reverted to Markle when she divorced Trevor Engelson, she was Markle when she married Harold. But it says "where she has been married more than once, her first marriage". Someone could marry five times and change their name back after each divorce to their maiden name, but don't they want to know about previous marriages? Isn't that the purpose of the question?
She's been married more than once but it's not declared. As I said, very confusing and I just don't know.

“maiden surname”, in relation to a woman means the surname under which she contracted her marriage (or, where she has married more than once, her first marriage),

Safcfootienut

I could never wear a jumpsuit now and I’m 62 my bladder couldn’t handle it 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎
---

I don’t think the queen as head of the Church of England would have gone along with them then being married in the church it would be fraud on everyone’s part
He was still in the top 6 of the LOS. He would have had to have permission to marry so a ceremony in Africa wouldn't have been recognised....not sure how that would work in practice however especially if the race card had been played.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Rafe, the barrister was just talking about this on gb news. He said the US cttee said its not in the public interest, but said I'm sure there many brits and Americans who watch gb news, The media etc who would say it is in the public interest.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
i think he was a minor at the time when he admitted to use those in the UK, and minor criminal record is expunged (?) i think it's called?
i was talking about his conversation with that shrink Gabor Mate, where he admitted to marijuana and mushrooms which are legal in California at the time of the interview. watch the videos of this lady, she talks better about the issue.
Crimes can be expunged for minors but isn't the visa question, 'have you ever...' not 'have you got a criminal conviction for etc?'

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Charles doesn’t actually own Highgrove. It’s leased from the Duchy of Cornwall, though it was obviously originally bought by the organisation purely so that he could live in it. He’s paying Wills rent for the place and, like the Welsh house, he might well give it up at some point since it’s completely surplus to requirements now. So it isn’t something Sparold could have inherited but I’m sure the lease could have been passed to him. The Queen offered to buy them their own place but I think they probably turned their noses up at all of the houses on offer. I’m sure none of them were big enough or were too old or endless other faults.

She’s the dictionary definition of nouveau riche, no actual taste, thinks white, bland and modern is the height of style, etc. To be honest he is too, since he clearly has never placed any value whatsoever in the history and meaning of any of the places he got to spend time in. But the idiots turned their noses up at something that they’re now having to scrabble around begging KCIII for!! I’d guess they own barely any equity in Toilet Towers. After the divorce, they’ll both end up having to rent. Before Megxit, nothing but a palace or a castle would do and now I bet they’re absolutely kicking themselves at what they turned down!!
I love toilet towers.

• Haha
  • Heart