Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called bullshit when Harry said his family was the family she never had back in 2017
Prince Harry said his fiancée Meghan Markle “really enjoyed” spending Christmas with the Queen in Sandringham and described the Royals as the big family “she’s never had”.
The Prince was interviewed about his festive break during his guest editorship of BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
That was a colossal insult to her family. Imagine saying that when she had 2 parents alive who did their best for her (especially her dad) plus loads of cousins etc and some half siblings, she was hardly an orphan. I thought Harry was an insensitive prick when he said that.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Her name wasn’t Engelson when she married Harold. Her name was restored to Markle when her marriage to Trevor was dissolved. It’s in the divorce decree.
This is very confusing but thanks for the answers.

OK, if her name reverted to Markle when she divorced Trevor Engelson, she was Markle when she married Harold. But it says "where she has been married more than once, her first marriage". Someone could marry five times and change their name back after each divorce to their maiden name, but don't they want to know about previous marriages? Isn't that the purpose of the question?
She's been married more than once but it's not declared. As I said, very confusing and I just don't know.

“maiden surname”, in relation to a woman means the surname under which she contracted her marriage (or, where she has married more than once, her first marriage),

Reactions: 20
That was a colossal insult to her family. Imagine saying that when she had 2 parents alive who did their best for her (especially her dad) plus loads of cousins etc and some half siblings, she was hardly an orphan. I thought Harry was an insensitive prick when he said that.

Didn't Trevity Trev Trev also say that at her first wedding...while Thomas and Doria were there and aghast? I'm pretty sure that was in one of the books on her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Camilla's jumpsuit looks like something from the 1970's. When they were made out of denim.
I could never wear a jumpsuit now and I’m 62 my bladder couldn’t handle it 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎
---
I would not be surprised to find out that they got "married" in Africa and so presented it to the Queen as such (hence the statement that they really got married 3 days before - obviously not true with the AOC, but a breadcrumb) Harry would be too stupid to know if the African marriage was legal or not

ETA: She could have claimed pregnancy forcing the Africa marriage then a convenient miscarriage
I don’t think the queen as head of the Church of England would have gone along with them then being married in the church it would be fraud on everyone’s part

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello all they have kicked me out had to have a CT scan because of the double vision thankfully it came back all clear my blood sugars are thru the roof so got a lecture on that as the scan found nothing nerferious the eye dr's want to see me in the next few days , I am just happy to be home the lighting in hospital was giving me a headache and there were far too many people for my liking THO my local hospital's A&E is full of scrummy Dr's and Nurses 🤪 ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
The picture of him on the plane recently really highlights his ugly eyes . Such a strange looking man .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lady C on with Dan Wootton later talking about : Is the King right to not invite the harkles to Trooping of the Colour

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I could never wear a jumpsuit now and I’m 62 my bladder couldn’t handle it 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎
---

I don’t think the queen as head of the Church of England would have gone along with them then being married in the church it would be fraud on everyone’s part
I think that something happened that shouldn't have. There have been rumours about a sort of betrothal or pledge in Botswana, and if this was done in a Church it could be legal. In some way Harold was compromised, possibly with a fake pregnancy thrown in and the wedding brought forward. Maybe Welby had loose ends to tidy up, and he had quite a few private sessions with the pair of them that were "spiritual guidance". Yeah right.

There was something in the 3-days-before story that's been hushed up. Welby was forced out on telly by his boss HM to clarify that their Spectacle was the legal wedding which he'd conducted. Why say this? But he was shifty and ill at ease, and clearly something was up.
I think they've got something on him but don't know what - apart from the Christening.

"Ms Markle was baptized in March of 2018 as part of a 45-minute ceremony that was attended by many members of the Royal Family including her future parents-in-law, then, Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles."

How grotesque, the Ho is an evil godless heathen and so is the Stoat.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Been looking at too many kilt catalogues? 😁
Seriously, hope they get you on the bp medication soon - usually takes a few goes until they get the level right (well, mine did).
It took several goes for them to regulate my BP with the right dose as well.

Hope things work out for you quickly - it will make a big difference!

• Heart
Hello all they have kicked me out had to have a CT scan because of the double vision thankfully it came back all clear my blood sugars are thru the roof so got a lecture on that as the scan found nothing nerferious the eye dr's want to see me in the next few days , I am just happy to be home the lighting in hospital was giving me a headache and there were far too many people for my liking THO my local hospital's A&E is full of scrummy Dr's and Nurses 🤪 ;)
My sympathy sugar levels can play havoc with vision

• Heart
  • Haha
Julie Burchill in the Spectator.

I frequently dislike some of Julie Burchill's writing, and do not agree with her politics at all, but

"a Groom of the Stool, as he has become accustomed to through the likes of Omid Scobie"

is sublime in its brilliance.

Didn't anyone tell her that they hardly know each other? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lady C says (on gb news) H is a viper and KC is right not to invite him as he doesn't want get bitten

Reactions: 24
---
I'm a similar age and remember wearing one in the early 80's when "flying suits" were in fashion. But they were hard to wear, especially when you had to strip off every time you went to the pub loos.

Definitely couldn't wear one now

Reactions: 28
Phil Dampnier says its going to be a significant day on Saturday for KC, who will be first reigning Monarch since 1986 to ride horseback, especially as a 75 year old and in this heat. Says Edward and Anne will be riding too. Will be a fantastic spectacle
---
Lady C says about Fergie's podcast backing Philip Scofield, she doesn't have the right to judge with her nefarious past.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I think this is what BookWorm means. I don't know if there are different versions of birth certificates, but this one for Ffark hasn't been completed properly by the look of it because there's a space and it's got a line through it.
Maybe someone savvy can shed some light.
Shouldn’t the deadly duo each have a proper surname ‘Duke of Sussex’ and ‘Duchess of Sussex’ are not surnames, they are given titles.
Surely they should both be Mountbatten-Windsor as that’s Archie’s surname.

If she reverted back to her maiden name after her divorce, and changed it back by deed poll (I think that’s the term) then she wouldn’t need to enter anything as it would be the ‘same as maiden surname’. A relative of mine did that after she divorced and also changed her son’s surname because the husband wanted nothing to do with either of them!

edit …late to the party again …. Just seen others have posted reasons for the discrepancies on the certificate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.