Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been over on Tumblr and found a post containing and discussing this gem.

Did he seriously, honestly write this in Waaagh!?

“I was born in a private hospital in 1984 to the most popular woman in the world, and her husband, who is now the King. The world waited with bated breath to hear the news and it made the headlines everywhere. I have dated some of the most attractive women in the world. I served to great acclaim in the army. I became the most popular member of the Royal Family, but I clearly had to stand back from public life in a country that so clearly adored me.”

Please let it be a joke and it's not real. Nobody could write that about themselves with a straight face, could they?

:rolleyes:
Can anybody on here confirm this is actually in that book. If it is then yes, I have fears for his mental health. He’s definitely 💯 delusional. Who actually writes that about themselves. ‘A country that so clearly adored me’ ffs. He was a little git from childhood to adulthood and only the ‘clown Prince’ tag gave him a free pass, some thinking Harry is a naughty boy, he’s just like us! No he wasn’t. He was a spoiled, over indulged, precocious child who grew into the same in adulthood. He needs to shut the duck up for a while…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Harold seems to have stayed at a private members' club (Soho House?) while in the UK for his court case. They don't want to stay at BP with its constant renovations, and are angry that KC provided AK with a house.
They want one too, in the UK, with security and staffing. If not, they could slow down their move out of Frogmore Cottage.

I thought they'd already moved out and KC had given the keys to PA?
What's the betting KC gets them a house, far grander than Frogmore? I'd bet my house he will, there are loads to choose from.
I saw in the No Idea that Harry was thinking about buying Taylor Swift's London house, but I try not to read articles about the Harkles and it's the No Idea so, who knows? 🤷🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks for telling us what your dealing with Zippy and sharing it, you've not had an easy time recently but we're here supporting you xxx
Hope you're home now Tattling and eating biscuits.
From @Cocobean9 " @ChaoticArtist ... to make people "disappear" click on their avatar and there's an ignore button"
Nooooooooo 😭 here's my avatar, don't ignore me by mistake!

View attachment 2235612

I knew that @TickTickTick didn't mean Spitz the dog, knew exactly what she meant but just branched out a bit...didn't mean to cause any confusion ☺.
*grins wickedly as finger hovers over ignore button* 😂😂😂

Can we imagine Smegs having such innocent fun with her friends? Can we imagine her having real friends? The Infamous Five 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anybody on here confirm this is actually in that book. If it is then yes, I have fears for his mental health. He’s definitely 💯 delusional. Who actually writes that about themselves. ‘A country that so clearly adored me’ ffs. He was a little git from childhood to adulthood and only the ‘clown Prince’ tag gave him a free pass, some thinking Harry is a naughty boy, he’s just like us! No he wasn’t. He was a spoiled, over indulged, precocious child who grew into the same in adulthood. He needs to shut the duck up for a while…
I just searched for the quote and this article came up, so I think it's the columnist paraphrasing some of Waagh.

So, not his exact words, but probably near enough.

Imagine him being such an entitled little twit that it's perfectly plausible he could have written it word-for-word though. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Julie Burchill in the Spectator.

That's absolutely hilarious 😂
The description of Brian Harvey had me howling with laughter 😃 plus this 🤣
’ As his sainted mum might have said – after sighing, spitting on a hanky and scrubbing at his little face – if she was still here: ‘If Piers Morgan told you to neck some Molly and jump off a cliff while singing ‘Ebenezer Goode’, would you do it?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Umm…no they don’t? My first married name isn’t recorded on the birth certificates of my younger two children, only my maiden name. I was only ever asked for my maiden name.
I think this is what BookWorm means. I don't know if there are different versions of birth certificates, but this one for Ffark hasn't been completed properly by the look of it because there's a space and it's got a line through it.
Maybe someone savvy can shed some light.

(““maiden surname”, in relation to a woman means the surname under which she contracted her marriage (or, where she has married more than once, her first marriage),”

This Birth certificate should show the maiden name plus any other married names, here
Engelson because that was her name when she married the Stoat.

This certificate from Harper's Bazaar shows that where it says "surname at marriage if different to maiden name:, there's a line through it and nothing written. This should have Engelson. Why has it been omitted? From this, it was her first marriage but it was possibly her third.

In the section where it says that you "certify the above particulars are true", etc., there is no signature, just the typed word "Harry". No surname, meaningless.

archie-birth-certificate-ap-jc-190517_hpEmbed_2_8x11_992.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ok, so the bike shop owner has found a way to grift from the grifters. Shop owner wrote
”…many of our supporters to reach out to us to ask how they can donate to support this cause, and also how they can support our small business. This got me thinking. Why stop with one bike? Let’s give as many bikes as we can to as many kids as we can, in honor of the birthday boy!…”. Ok, so they set up a go fund me so the Duchess Grifter’s fans can contribute to the shop. Who in turn will send out bikes. But as sided, the $ will go for the cause, and to duppirt the shop. I see a bug Payday for the bike store. Maybe that’s why they sent the bike on the first place.
‘don’t think poorly of me for not believing this. Whole thing was a scam.
I hope Rachel is pissed. Those contributors are for Madame, not some bike shop by extension. I hope a bunch of places start doing this totem. Let’s get a Doll maker to send a gift for little Invisabet, and a Go fund me for dolls for all the little kids. This could be a new Cottage Industry.
I hope Rachel’s not part if this. If anyone else has their hand in Rachel’s fans pockets.
‘why do you think they’re called Supporters?

sorry if this has been said already. Just woke up And I’m behind. I’m worried @Nuttynana has been kinda subdued lately, :( I need more colorful spurts of curse words. @Nuttynana shows Eloquence in calling the witch a ho.
Thank you to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the great new thread, and to @jonathanlynch for the witty title!
Tattlers are awesome! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think this is what BookWorm means. I don't know if there are different versions of birth certificates, but this one for Ffark hasn't been completed properly by the look of it because there's a space and it's got a line through it.

(““maiden surname”, in relation to a woman means the surname under which she contracted her marriage (or, where she has married more than once, her first marriage),”

This Birth certificate should show the maiden name plus any other married names, here

This certificate from Harper's Bazaar shows that where it says "surname at marriage if different to maiden name:, there's a line through it and nothing written. This should have Engelson. Why has it been omitted? From this, it was her first marriage but it was possibly her third.

In the section where it says that you "certify the above particulars are true", etc., there is no signature, just the typed word "Harry". No surname, meaningless.

View attachment 2235702
Her name wasn’t Engelson when she married Harold. Her name was restored to Markle when her marriage to Trevor was dissolved. It’s in the divorce decree.

Reactions: 27

View attachment 2235702
Would her occupation be described as “princess of the UK”??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2235702
Full version
Section 9
With respect to space 9(b) (mother’s surname at marriage if married more than once) the surname to be entered shall be that in which the mother contracted her most recent marriage except that if that surname is the same as that entered in space 9(a) (maiden surname) a line shall be drawn through space 9(b).

Reactions: 14
Sorry, also just signing ''Harry'' isn't enough.

if made pursuant to paragraph (b) of that section, the mother, in which case the registrar shall add after her signature the words “Statutory declaration made by ... ... ... ...on ... ... ... ...”, inserting the name and surname of the person acknowledging himself to be the father and the date on which the statutory declaration was made by him,

On my children's Birth Certs they have.
Mr Mamma by declaration dated xxxx

Reactions: 18
I still think Prince Edward looks unwell. ☹
I think so too. Also the radio silence on this in the UK media is odd. They are obsessed with people's weight and looks. The absence of headlines like "DoE looking frail after his mothers death" makes me think he is having some health issues and out of respect, it is not mentioned. And maybe not to alarm people. But yes, I worry about the DoE.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Would her occupation be described as “princess of the UK”??
The Wales children’s birth certificates list Catherine’s occupation as Princess of the United Kingdom, so I guess that’s what they put. You can’t help but begrudge it to ILBW though.

Reactions: 24
Her name wasn’t Engelson when she married Harold. Her name was restored to Markle when her marriage to Trevor was dissolved. It’s in the divorce decree.
Dissolved means divorced so you still have to add in other surnames (if asked).

Reactions: 11
‘don’t think poorly of me for not believing this. Whole thing was a scam.
It seems fishy to me that the bike shop can't donate a few bikes without doing a fundraiser I mean they gave Archie a free bike yet they won't donate a few bikes to underprivileged children without asking for donations yeah something is definitely not adding up and the bike shop claims that they have made charitable donations before yet they have no evidence of this on any of their social media accounts unless I have missed this. Personally, I don't think the bike store owner's wife helped in this situation as she posted the thank you note thinking that it would raise the store's profile and get people to buy bikes off them when in actual fact many people saw it as a massive kick in the face to children who are underprivileged and don't even have a bike and then she chastised her paying customers because they don't send thank you notes after they have brought a bike from the shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
This! This was when I started to have real arguments to dislike her - until then It was only her permanent smirk. She had a big family: brothers, nieces and nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles, and no one, NO ONE, got an invite. Instead, she invited celebrities she didn't even knew. This in itself spoke volumes about her character, who she is, what is really important for her. She started to play the narrative when she spent the Christmas with the family - "I always wanted a big family" - and the moment she had then Prince Charles walk her down the aisle, that's when she felt the most successful con in the world.

A year later she couldn't be bothered to spend Christmas or Summers with "big family she had always dreamt of", she couldn't care less about Prince Charles for anything except to get money for overly expensive, ill fitting clothes and tasteless mansions.
I called bullshit when Harry said his family was the family she never had back in 2017
Prince Harry said his fiancée Meghan Markle “really enjoyed” spending Christmas with the Queen in Sandringham and described the Royals as the big family “she’s never had”.
The Prince was interviewed about his festive break during his guest editorship of BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.