Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take your point about the Wales children so if it’s not usual I digress. I’m not ‘shocked’ though that Lilibet didn’t get a mention from the RF page, it was an observation, which you have put me right on, though PPOW did wish her Happy Birthday last year on their page. However as I am a flatpack truther I suppose it really makes little difference if they did or not as I believe she doesn’t exist. I will happily be proved wrong if anything is presented that isn’t another lie or photoshopped photo.
There were definitely more social media birthday messages all round in previous years, from Charles and the wales. Is it possible this year they agreed KC wouldn’t send any at all to avoid accusations of favouritism? Or so it wouldn’t look suspicious when A&L didn’t get one? To be honest wishing children a happy birthday is all political anyway (whichever family you’re in!) as the kids won’t know or care either way. It’s more about not upsetting the parents, and I doubt W&C care about stuff like that

Reactions: 18
O.M.G Dan Wooton says that Chelsy was mentioned 118 times in haznot's witness statement and Smeg was mentioned 5 times, lolololol 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I'm still mad about him saying the UK press and the government are rock bottom. It's not for him to spout off about things that are nothing to do with him.

He rants on about how evil the press are with their reporting yet forgets about his evil lies about conning the world about his catastrophic car chase.
I totally agree. Horrid Harold putting our country down again really pisses me off. I hate people who do that when there's a long queue of countries that are far worse 😒

Our government are far from perfect but at least Rishi doesn't fall over in public 🫣 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I've had a bad night and was watching Sky news at 5.00 am, they seem to have been watching something different from everyone else.

One notable comment, paraphrased, H was very calm, with his battlefield experience. <snort> what battlefield experience 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
TW: suicide

Thanks for explaining that Harry. People will kill themselves by suicide. Is there some other way to kill oneself? Fkn idiot
Reminds me of the question dad was asked at a job interview. His Editor asked him to identify what was wrong with the sentence 'A dead body was found in ___' (insert name of place I don't remember it). The answer was that found bodies are obviously dead. An alive body would be a person.

Years later I was correcting someone's copy about a bus falling into a river. Couldn't control a smile while trying to explain the 'dead bodies' bit. Pretty sure they still think that I'm really insensitive 😂 You need a morbid sense of humour to survive journalism!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God of all the days I have to go into the office today so I'm furiously trying to stay up-to-date with this thread.....

Please #bekind today guys, I'm hoping that I only come back to one new thread! And Schofe better stay quiet too 🤞😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan #357 bow down and call me "Your Grace" even though I'll lie to your face, I don't care that I'm a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the thread and the recap.

Congratulations The Wicked Lady on the title.

About 35 pages to read. I am guessing that H still has to answer more questions later this afternoon my time.
Probably from his lawyers to counter what H said to Green. Will Green be able to rebuff those answers compared with what H has already answered to Green. Or will the judge have to remember what he said.
---

His mother even said H was like her. Not very bright.
I can't remember the exact words.
Fortunately the judge will remember, unlike the witness.
I think that Mr Green is doing well, making twit look like a…well, twit, without going too far & making people feel sorry for an ”underdog”.

Reactions: 36
Was he wearing his lift shoes again? There is something off about them (and not just the overly shiny look, slightly too shiny for "a day at the office" shoes). They just seem too chunky and also the angle his lower leg is sitting in them isn't quite right.

Why does he need to wear lift shoes when his brother isn't there to compete with?

1686118958980.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I am still catching up on the last thread but keep thinking about Harry's stupid comment to the judge about not discussing the case with his 4 and 2 year Olds. Obviously kids that young won't be alone and usually the mum (or in their case Nanny) is in the room. Not that smeg will lose a chance to coach her idiot husband after his poor performance on the first day.
So is he indirectly admitting to discussing this with his darling wife? I get that he was joking but still what a weird and unnecessary comment to make in front of the judge!
Maybe I am overthinking this and admittedly my sleep deprived brain isn't fully working as my toddler woke me up at 3 AM and now I am fully awake.

Also thank you for all your lovely birthday wishes yesterday❤. Previous thread closed before I could comment
You had a toddler, I got a mouse under the bed, courtesy of the cat! As the mouse was soon a late mouse, got back to sleep but now up ready for roofers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Scumbie is in LA… didn’t know working for a crappy online publication earned you enough to fly in a private jet and live it up in LA. It’s almost as if someone payed for him to go over there hmmmmm

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Scumbie is in LA… didn’t know working for a crappy online publication earned you enough to fly in a private jet and live it up in LA. It’s almost as if someone payed for him to go over there hmmmmm
Its probably the one with no engines that grammers, tiktok nuts, and FX scammers can rent by the hour for their photoshoots

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So let me get this right - Harry, on reading reports of him being portrayed as a druggie, dumb, stupid, wayward prince by the press decided that he would prove them right (rather than prove them wrong?)

Well that's genius Harry - you are a regular bleeping Einstein. I can see Mensa beating a pathway to get you to sign up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.