Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip a few pages back of Piers Morgan being doorstepped by the press is a masterclass in how to deal with press intrusion.

1. walk down garden path with a cheery “hello chaps, how are you?”
2. Press ask question saying “X says you’re a poo head wotch gonna do about it?”
3. Pause. Big grin. Quip. Close car door.
4. press happy, got their sound byte, piers comes out on top.

I’m all ready now for when my moment of infamy comes. Although tbf I’ll be more Cheri Blair with upside down hair and in my dressing gown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Was he wearing his lift shoes again? There is something off about them (and not just the overly shiny look, slightly too shiny for "a day at the office" shoes). They just seem too chunky and also the angle his lower leg is sitting in them isn't quite right.

Why does he need to wear lift shoes when his brother isn't there to compete with?

View attachment 2222755
So that he can see over the top of the witness stand? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Was he wearing his lift shoes again? There is something off about them (and not just the overly shiny look, slightly too shiny for "a day at the office" shoes). They just seem too chunky and also the angle his lower leg is sitting in them isn't quite right.

Why does he need to wear lift shoes when his brother isn't there to compete with?

View attachment 2222755

Compare his shoes to those of the guy behind him. Harry's are higher heeled and have a slight platform sole.
Also compare their shirts. Harry's doesn't lie flat. It's all bunched up. Such a scruff.

Reactions: 28
So are we being treated to another instalment of this fandango today?

Or will Hazno have seen the media guffawing so much last night at his court appearance that he'll have hit Soho House hard last night and need to be excused today?

Reactions: 18
He's got to be clinically paranoid at this point. How has he been allowed to come up with examples that don't add up?! Thick as mince and paranoid. I have a feeling Wills and Charles (but especially Wills because similar ages) have had to keep trying to get Harry to be calm and focus on other things like his future. How exhausting it must be to be around him. I can ALMOST understand why Meghan lets him stay away in hotels.

Reactions: 34
Compare his shoes to those of the guy behind him. Harry's are higher heeled and have a slight platform sole.
Also compare their shirts. Harry's doesn't lie flat. It's all bunched up. Such a scruff.
Not to mention Harry's funky chicken pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is a good watch....

I have noted a couple of people saying he has "home against his promise to the Queen by using his HRH style".
I am guessing his argument is the Queen is no longer here so perhaps KC needs to make HIS intention clear?

Paul Barrell commented on Reeks driver filming him as he drove past 🤔

Headlines stating our country is in a mess.

Win or lose it seems Reek has got what he wanted -
Knocked the UK again, footage for Netflix (or new idiots that want to buy the rights?), restyling himself as HRH....

Hopefully the court of opinion will agree with us tattlers - he is a right royal pain in the arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I've had a bad night and was watching Sky news at 5.00 am, they seem to have been watching something different from everyone else.

One notable comment, paraphrased, H was very calm, with his battlefield experience. <snort> what battlefield experience 😂
The playing (& drinking, & smoking, & snorting) fields of Elton?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Smegz is not going to be happy is she
Yep. Leave aside the ex and "he should have ended up with her" and "the one that got away" factor, the narc in her would have hated not being mentioned every other word. 😂

Yes about 'suar'! You weren't tripped up - you spotted it.
If anyone has ever read 'The Pursuit of Love' by Nancy Mitford they will be familiar with Uncle Matthew referring to his daughter's male friends as 'sewers'. He was based on Mitford's father, Lord Redesdale, who did the same. They were known collectively as the 'Swinbrook Sewers' named after the Mitford's home. I've read that Lord Redesdale wasn't actually saying 'sewer' but calling the young men 'pigs' in Hindi.
I was thinking of this when I described Harold as a suer.
Great minds think alike again @ChaoticArtist :m
Oh wow! That is so interesting! I really have to read that book now! 🤭 And I must give some more credit to those filmmakers/actors/writers. God knows they didn't get any from the audiences for that movie 😂

Suits Sparry in every way 😋 A suing suar with deeds fit for the sewers! 🤦

Oooh a mushy! Thank you! ♥ :m :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for keeping us all updated with proceedings. I've just finished the last thread and I still feel this is all Smegs doing, putting Haz up to try to sue Piers Morgan.

Reactions: 21
This is a good watch....

I have noted a couple of people saying he has "home against his promise to the Queen by using his HRH style".
I am guessing his argument is the Queen is no longer here so perhaps KC needs to make HIS intention clear?

Paul Barrell commented on Reeks driver filming him as he drove past 🤔

Headlines stating our country is in a mess.

Win or lose it seems Reek has got what he wanted -
Knocked the UK again, footage for Netflix (or new idiots that want to buy the rights?), restyling himself as HRH....

Hopefully the court of opinion will agree with us tattlers - he is a right royal pain in the arse.
That was Robert Jobson

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to mention Harry's funky chicken pose!
Haven't yet seen the photo you're discussing, but now I don't need to, with that description 😂😂😂👌

@Happy Lady, here are some freshly-unmoulded resin flowers (and a butterfly!) for you 😉

IMG-20230607-WA0001~2.jpg

Some from the first and second batches:

IMG-20230607-WA0000~2.jpg

And the hair clips I've made for my little niece from the first batch - they match the organiser I made for her when she was born, and might go into the collection of things her mum is saving for her, if they turn out to be a little too rough for her soft toddler hair ♥

IMG-20230607-WA0002~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Also, who is leaving these long, detailed messages on anyone's phone? I seriously don't think I've ever left more than the most basic info (pick up kid x at y time or get z when you go to the store). Idiot Prince thinks people leave complete conversations on the phone like in the movies

There's only quite a short time limit to say whatever in a phone message, so no long ones could have ever been left.

Reactions: 19
To sort of quote myself from the last thread, this is how I saw Prince Philip & the late Queen reacting to events from court yesterday:

1686122543725.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.