Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck the drawings of H get funnier with each one.

Disgusting. He can gtfo from public life anytime he wants but chooses to keep attention seeking and then crying about press intrusion. I really loathe the tone-deaf brainless wee shite.
I can't believe how he seems to think only he (and Mummy) suffered from any sort of press intrusion.

He casually tosses William's name around to suit himself, when he's the one who's invaded William's privacy more than any news article I've ever read.

And, despite all the negative press Catherine had to put up with over the years, the only transcript of her text messages I've ever seen seems to be from him in Waaagh!

And I'm not old enough to remember Margaret and Townsend, but my gran used to talk about it a lot, so it must have been in the news very frequently at the time.

I do remember her divorce from Snowdon when I was a teenager, and her affair with Roddy which kept the papers well occupied. As did her somewhat decadent lifestyle in the Caribbean. All reported on a lot in the 70s.

Then there was the whole 'Randy Andy' thing, and also plenty of attention given to Edward and Lady Helen 'Melons' Windsor. The media loved her at the end of the 70s/early 80s.

Then there was Andrew and Koo Stark. Followed by Katie Rabett.

David Linley and Susannah Constantine.

Prince Michael and Marie-Christine, because she was a divorcee and the most glamorous arrival into the RF for years.

Charles and loads of women. Anyone he was seen with in the 70s was the future Queen.

Tons of articles and media attention on the above for years, some of it negative and intrusive.

Harry isn't unique and special, or singled-out. William and Catherine rose above it and handled things without turning it into a circus.

Why is he such a spoilt brat about everything?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I know you all know this but....... Surely owing to his inability to tell the truth he's going to lose this case? He's the original boy who cried wolf. Lies, lies, exaggerations........a laughing stock.

Reactions: 38
I'm surprised there were no boos when he left court. Only heard cheers? Wtf

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't believe how he seems to think only he (and Mummy) suffered from any sort of press intrusion.

He casually tosses William's name around to suit himself, when he's the one who's invaded William's privacy more than any news article I've ever read.

And, despite all the negative press Catherine had to put up with over the years, the only transcript of her text messages I've ever seen seems to be from him in Waaagh!

And I'm not old enough to remember Margaret and Townsend, but my gran used to talk about it a lot, so it must have been in the news very frequently at the time.

I do remember her divorce from Snowdon when I was a teenager, and her affair with Roddy which kept the papers well occupied. As did her somewhat decadent lifestyle in the Caribbean. All reported on a lot in the 70s.

Then there was the whole 'Randy Andy' thing, and also plenty of attention given to Edward and Lady Helen 'Melons' Windsor. The media loved her at the end of the 70s/early 80s.

Prince Michael and Marie-Christine, because she was a divorcee and the most glamorous arrival into the RF for years.

Charles and loads of women. Anyone he was seen with in the 70s was the future Queen.

Tons of articles and media attention on the above for years, some of it negative and intrusive.

Harry isn't unique and special, or singled-out. William and Catherine rose above it and handled things without turning it into a circus.

Thats the thing isn't it its part of the deal They get to live a life of absolute privilege and luxury in return for gossip about them.
---
How long do they expect this case to last?
I read 7 WEEKS

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised there were no boos when he left court. Only heard cheers? Wtf
who TF cheered?

outside I'm assuming.... unless his next 'book' will detail how after he fought for justice the public gallery cheered and wept ;)

P.S. was it Brian? is he still there?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Patrick just said that at the end of questioning H, he was expecting his lawyer to say I've finished the questions and here is the evidence, of phone calls, call data etc. But he didn't, there was nothing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

I just read Susannah's bio; she gives off irritatingly imperious Sloane vibes but the tea was excellent. Lots of juicy tidbits about PM and their relationship. What she saw on Mustique. This led me to the newest Podcast by Lady Glenconner which highlighted how abusive her marriage was and PM's mistreatment by Snowden.
I love Insider tea! ❀

Reactions: 23
Thats the thing isn't it its part of the deal They get to live a life of absolute privilege and luxury in return for gossip about them.
And as regards media attention in general, most of the others seem to have reached compromises eg the Wales children are not pursued daily as they go to school, for example.

Something that I think I remember either Harry or Meghan (I think it was her) saying they would have had to deal with had they not moved overseas. No, you wouldn't but anyway.

I am quite sure none of us would condone phone hacking and it has certainly caused enormous distress in some cases.
But OMG did Harry have a smidgin of a clue what he was doing taking this case. It certainly seems not.

Reactions: 36
I can't understand why H didn't bother turning up for Court on Monday as per the Judges instruction. He said it was to attend Lidl's birthday. But he didn't bother attending Aldi's 3rd birthday instead chose to play polo

Reactions: 38
He's also quite bemused at the poor memory of senior executives at MGM. Who of course can't even be bothered to show up. Why? Because they know they are phone-hacking wankers (as evidenced by massive payouts to other people).

To play the devil's advocate, this case was from over a decade ago. Almost three decades ago for some of the articles.

1686154889466.png

If you ask me about the specifics of my job in 2013, I honestly would not be able to properly answer. And I am young. Imagine people in their 60s and 70s!

That is why these things have statutes of limitations.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.