Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet his hotel were nervous last night, he might have gone full 70's rock group and thrown the telly out of the window.
---
Can I ask why people think he will win when he has said that he has no evidence to support his belief?
One rule for them another for us isn't it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I think I am having a Prince Reek moment.

I thought phone hacking was having your voicemail listened to illegally?
As Prince Reek is referencing conversations that took place & messages he left on other people's phone, is phone hacking them tapping in to your phone in its entirety?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's reading the news headlines.

This definitely explains why Chelsy is now "his past girlfriend". A lot of people mentioned that being weird.

1686144303247.png

Can I ask why people think he will win when he has said that he has no evidence to support his belief?

People seem to be expecting some hail mary from the other witnesses or something like that.

Personally, I don't see how he could win this.

I think because phone hacking has been proven with others, precedent. But who knows

But wouldn't that be a fallacy?

They hacked Prince William and Hugh Grant, therefore, they hacked me as well. I don't have evidence that they hacked me but I know they did. SO GUILTY!

Reactions: 36
I dont understand the legal system, or what the balance of probabilty has to be to know the likelhood of Hazno winning or losing.

I think the biggest issue that supports him, is that the Mirror and other papers, have all admitted to some kind of illegal hacking, so I dont know whether this is more likely to help Hazno or not.

Whatever the outcome, what kind of horrendous manipulation has been going on behind the scenes towards someone who I think looks very much like a vulnerable adult, eg Prince HAzno.
Someone has picked the articles specifically about a past failed relationship, and implied it was ruined entirely by the evil press. forgetting entirely that Chelsea seems to have ignored a lot of the crap in articles, choosing to come to live in the UK despite all of the intrusion, and the relationship failed because Hazno cheated on her.
Deliberately picked articles that highlight the issues between the brothers and between the father and the son, implying he is in some way illegitmate and that his mother slept around.

Whoever did that to him ........what a crappy thing to do ....to someone who is already, obviously suffering extreme mental anguish!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think because phone hacking has been proven with others, precedent. But who knows
So does that mean anyone who has ever had a newspaper article written about them can sue and claim precedent? I am not being pedantic, honestly! It just seems insane?! Surely there's millions to be made?!

Reactions: 32
He's reading the news headlines.

This definitely explains why Chelsy is now "his past girlfriend". A lot of people mentioned that being weird.

View attachment 2223520

People seem to be expecting some hail mary from the other witnesses or something like that.

Personally, I don't see how he could win this.

But wouldn't that be a fallacy?

They hacked Prince William and Hugh Grant, therefore, they hacked me as well. I don't have evidence that they hacked me but I know they did. SO GUILTY!

I think that'll be their reasoning To make him shut up and go away

Reactions: 14
How do you know it belonged to the Mirror?

View attachment 2223523

He asks the duke about a response he gave earlier in questioning, in which he claimed freelance journalist and private investigator Mike Behr had been responsible for putting a tracking device on his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy's car in South Africa.

"How did you know this?" Mr Sherborne asks.

"Because we found it," Harry responds, adding that he spoke to [close friend] Mark Dyer "as another friend had it done to them in London
Did it have a sticker on it that said “Property of Mike Behr“? No? Then how’d they know whose device it was?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I dont understand the legal system, or what the balance of probabilty has to be to know the likelhood of Hazno winning or losing.

I think the biggest issue that supports him, is that the Mirror and other papers, have all admitted to some kind of illegal hacking, so I dont know whether this is more likely to help Hazno or not.

Whatever the outcome, what kind of horrendous manipulation has been going on behind the scenes towards someone who I think looks very much like a vulnerable adult, eg Prince HAzno.
Someone has picked the articles specifically about a past failed relationship, and implied it was ruined entirely by the evil press. forgetting entirely that Chelsea seems to have ignored a lot of the crap in articles, choosing to come to live in the UK despite all of the intrusion, and the relationship failed because Hazno cheated on her.
Deliberately picked articles that highlight the issues between the brothers and between the father and the son, implying he is in some way illegitmate and that his mother slept around.

Whoever did that to him ........what a crappy thing to do ....to someone who is already, obviously suffering extreme mental anguish!

Yes I think so too
They'll rule in his favour regardless

Reactions: 15
Sorry to bring up Scobie again but as a Royal expert :rolleyes: shouldn't he be covering the first ever Royal to appear in court rather than hanging out with Meagain getting his wages.
He and Smegs are probably at her plastic surgeon’s Botox-and-filler BOGO event.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What a bleeping sad case he is. I'd pity him if he wasn't such a prize, nasty bleep.
Indeed.

In the past I've found myself thinking how I would feel if I was the subject of the vitriol poured onto Harry and Meg and thought, "This is awful! It really should stop." and then the pair of them do something (else) which is so appalling, so self-serving, so breathtakingly arrogant and entitled, so VILE that I think "Bugger this! Get them. GET THEM NOW!!!"

My pity never lasts any more than it does for Jack "Crumbly Teeth" Monroe.

They are hated because they are hateful - simple as that.

Reactions: 41
The entire case is built on pulling at the heartstrings.

View attachment 2223526

It was us plebs being misled.

The media used to go along with all the 'Hero Hazza' and 'Cheeky Chappie' crap, and called William 'workshy'. The RRs loved Haz. He used to go drinking with them sometimes, didn't he? No problem with the media then.

I'd say Hazza got plenty of praise.

He used to enjoy that, didn't he? When he was popular and his brother not so much.

Reactions: 47
I think Hazno could have turned up and said 'I don't actually have any evidence' sat down and he'd still win. Old school tie, Kings' son etc etc
---
He and Smegs are probably at her plastic surgeon’s Botox-and-filler BOGO event.
You left the F off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.