Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry really is a petulant little man.

I'm sure I had something else to say but I can't remember what it is It's going to be one of those days I can feel it.
Think about something completely random, it might come back to you

It's like when I can't remember someone's name, I have to go through the alphabet in my head...

I also still do rightie tightie, leftie loosie

I'm 50

Reactions: 31
Il just collapse to the floor and die of laughter if he gets slapped with being a Vexatious Litigant

Reactions: 42
Wasn't the known phone hacking The news of the World?? Gets so confusing!

Reactions: 22
Thanks for that Chita I didn't know any of that. I don't like or dislike Paul Burrell but I agree with him entirely that he has been defamed in court over something he has been found not guilty of, Harry should be careful one day he might find someone who does want to fight back, but I think PB is unwell isn't he? A court case is the last thing he needs I expect.

Reactions: 38
He will be sucking his thumb, next

I've never seen a bigger prize prick than him

Reactions: 29
It WAS one the highly blah blah blah. The BBC sold out years ago. I haven't watched it in over 10 years. Its not worth the time. Just my opinion of course.
Sadly, I agree. It used to be so respected, non-partisan, and trustworthy, now it pushes its own"woke" and political agendas constantly.

Re: the other newspapers having published stuff before the Mail - could this be what H wanted? To have the other side do all of the digging for him, so that following this case (whatever the result), he can go after them? Where did they get the tip-offs?

Apologies if someone has already suggested this.

Reactions: 20
Hazno's testimony really shows that he has arrested development stage of toddler tantrums - lying on the floor screaming that "it's not fair" - he blames everyone else for things that he doesn't like in his life - the press, his father, Camilla, his brother, the Palace the school, Sandhurst, the doctors, etc etc. He is unable to let any grudge or disappointment go

No mentally healthy person would be consumed by the most banal stories, like what he did for his 18th, over 20 years later and claim it causes him so much "distress" as to be comparable to an injury to be compensated

Reactions: 44
That's it. It is very possible, and actually quite likely, that the Mirror did get info by nefarious means in some of his examples. But he has singularly failed to prove it once. Time and again MGN have come up with plausible alternative explanations. His feelings and suspicions aren't proof of anything.
I bet this court case will be held up to law students in the future of how not to go into court, with your case based on emotions rather than facts.

Reactions: 36
Very damaged, dysfunctional person.

Like her.

Reactions: 27
Did Dior come out and claim dressing him for this one?

Reactions: 29

I just love this line.

Harry & Meghan #357 We Are in the Land of Total Speculation... And Delusion

Reactions: 64
He is quite arrogant.

From earlier on:

View attachment 2223048
Quite "clever" though - I doubt it was suggested by his legal team - thought of it all by himself. It gives him a bit of confidence ("I'm showing this bar-steward a few manners") and also takes a puff of wind out of Green's sails, he thinks. I hope that had I been Mr Green I would have replied "I do beg your pardon. Good morning. Of course had you been here for the start of this case as directed, we would both have time for pleasantries."

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.