Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if this case is 'everybody wins or loses together', or each case is judged separately.

If he can win/lose on his own, it looks like he's going to lose (from what we've heard so far). I guess that will be the fault of the BP men in grey, manipulating the judge/courst system.

If it's all or none, this shanbles could bring everyone else's case down 😳

I think he wins money because best believe this will be the focus of the next Netflix special.

All their legal victories and losses.

6-part TV Show.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Rafe, the barrister on gb news. Says H is clearly out of his depth. Says he would have loved to have seen KC Andrew Green on that sofa at OW interview!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After Mr Green has dealt with the 33 matters, demonstrating that the information could have been obtained by reading other papers or press releases or talking to people, what the hell is Mr Sherbourne going to do? Try to convince the judge that facts aren’t important, and that the important bit is that Prince twit had a hurty feelings boo-boo, that no amount of drink, drugs or todger cream could take away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ohhh, I see! Thank you.

I agree with you. On one hand, the media and PIs were gathering information about his social life and other things but this was too much for them and they handed it over to the palace.

Damn, people really thought Harry wasn't Charles'. They were trying to steal his DNA!?!

It's kinda funny, to be honest. Sad too... But mostly, funny.
Why did I just get cold shivers at the thought of an army of twit clones?
Would an infinite number of them be able to produce a believable witness statement?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohhh, I see! Thank you.

I agree with you. On one hand, the media and PIs were gathering information about his social life and other things but this was too much for them and they handed it over to the palace.

Damn, people really thought Harry wasn't Charles'. They were trying to steal his DNA!?!

It's kinda funny, to be honest. Sad too... But mostly, funny.
Which makes the whole moonbump/Flatpacks situation even more concerning. On the one hand, I get being resentful towards media and not wanting to give them any sort of access, but a shenanigan-less birth announcement and non-appearing-and-disappearing baby bump would have avoided the excessive interest and doubt in the first place. Own goal, whether like a self-fulfilling prophecy or deliberate strategy, perhaps to support their legal cases/money-making schemes/something else we don't know about yet.

Aww 🥰 thank you. They look rather intricate, and I love the colours. Have you ever considered gluing a collection showing a few together inside a picture frame, positioned just so? 😁
You're welcome, and thank you! ♥

Yes, the moulds are quite complex and really tiny spaces, so very difficult to fill, especially with multiple colours, and tricky to unmould. I wish I could get and use a pressure pot to get rid of the bubbles, but it would be really expensive to run. I'll move to some more delicate colours once I'm done with the intense shades ☺

Got these moulds primarily to make jewellery, but yes, I could make something like that - I did like some similar items I've seen on IG. Trouble is people here don't really understand resin so wouldn't pay for something that expensive (it will be!). Jewellery still has a chance to sell. But let's see!

My skillset doesn't match the kind of audience I've been getting IRL - they're far more like Smegs than a creator would like them to be 😂

Aww they are pretty
Thank you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rafe says H has been allowed to tell 'his' truth for so long as the RF could never speak out or wtte. He is a professional victim.
H is a terrible historian. He said in his book that he was told by a housemaster in school when the Queen Mother died, but he was actually skiing with his father and brother

• Wow
Reactions: 38
He has just admitted that he gave the injury quotes.
Duke agrees he gave injury quotes
Mr Green points out that the article quotes Harry talking about his injury and his disappointment that he couldn’t march.
“This gave detailed information about the condition of your knee, didn’t it…and it also included quotes from you, didn’t it?” Mr Green asks.
Prince Harry agrees to both points.
“That’s in reference to while I was at Sandhurst and the distrust I ended up having with the medical staff as a result of this,” Harry adds.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@ChaoticArtist I'm ok, thank you so much for asking, just couldn't sleep
as my anxiety is off the scale just now, but feeling a lot better this morning

I'm at work and attempting to keep up with 'arold's antics and also follow the Lucy Letby trial. Just as well I work from home.

I wonder if H will manage to present any actual facts today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would an infinite number of them be able to produce a believable witness statement?:unsure:
They would never get though quality control and all be resigned to the reject pile for being useless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1686131018836.png

1686131106271.png

So basically, only stories were HE is the VICTIM are of public interest.

Which makes the whole moonbump/Flatpacks situation even more concerning. On the one hand, I get being resentful towards media and not wanting to give them any sort of access, but a shenanigan-less birth announcement and non-appearing-and-disappearing baby bump would have avoided the excessive interest and doubt in the first place. Own goal, whether like a self-fulfilling prophecy or deliberate strategy, perhaps to support their legal cases/money-making schemes/something else we don't know about yet.

Yeah, I feel like if I were Harry I would have been as transparent as possible with the children to make sure they aren't subjected to what he was.

*violently retches*

Good luck with getting a signature, he probably ate the crayon in the car.

😂
and will eat the book too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They prob read this thread tbh
---

like i said on the previous thread there are people in the backround controlling & using Gingernuts for thier own nerferious reasons only numbnuts is too thick to see it
Well one commentator did say there was a good reason MGN chose to pay off other complainants but not Harry. They knew they had an excellent chance of making him look stupid. And he walked right into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.