Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member

Article from Jan Moir who was watching being it streamed live.
BIB This one sentence from Jan Moir’s article sums up Haz’s in a nutshell ……

“Repeat the question,’ Harry demanded at one point. At other moments, he had trouble locating the evidence on the screen in front of him. ‘It is on the screen in front of you,’ Mr Green told him. ‘It is not,’ said Harry. ‘I think it is,’ said the lawyer.
‘If you say so,’ said Harry, a 38-year-old man who can still locate his inner Kevin the Teenager with distressing ease. Hour after hour, the Harry that emerged in court was a combustible mixture of victimhood and arrogance.”

Hazno will never ever grow up. He puts on an act of being an important responsible person righting the world’s wrongs, but deep inside he is just a rebellious teenager. Like every teenager who has ever lived he wants to have fun, do whatever he wants without facing the consequences, takes no responsibility for his actions, thinks everyone is against him if he doesn’t get his own way and storms off in a strop.

He will never change … I feel for Charles and Wills having to put up with him for all these years, but don’t feel for Smegs as they are obviously like two peas in a pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

50degreesnorth

Chatty Member
That clip a few pages back of Piers Morgan being doorstepped by the press is a masterclass in how to deal with press intrusion.

1. walk down garden path with a cheery “hello chaps, how are you?”
2. Press ask question saying “X says you’re a poo head wotch gonna do about it?”
3. Pause. Big grin. Quip. Close car door.
4. press happy, got their sound byte, piers comes out on top.

I’m all ready now for when my moment of infamy comes. Although tbf I’ll be more Cheri Blair with upside down hair and in my dressing gown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Poor critter. Hope they keep him away from, God forbid, any furbaby named Meghan Markle!

Okay so my news is that I got offer letters from two places today. The first one was where I interviewed on Monday. Mum wanted me to go for that place even though people I know haven't had good experiences there. My advantage was the person referring me. Then this second place started expediting my recruitment, and it's so much better in multiple ways - growth opportunities, the field itself.

So there have been quite a few fights and narc rage-y bits this week.

This morning mum agreed that the second place would be so much better, then an hour later she was screaming at me and telling me to take the first offer simply to appease the person who had recommended me. Just like she wanted me to marry people just because her friends recommended the match (imagine how many I'd have had to marry 😂).

So anyway, I was praying for the second place to offer me at least a bit more than the first place so I could justify taking the offer, and they ended up exceeding my expectations. And they've got a five-day week and are encouraging of me pursuing art, and the guy I talked to today actually wants me to teach him whenever we get a chance to meet 🤭 So yep, going with the second offer. Just have to complete formalities now.

Can't control mum but I'm definitely not telling most people IRL. Just had to share with you all ♥ I do more than just whinge 😂😂😂

Here are some celebratory butterflies!

IMG-20230607-WA0003~2.jpg

• Heart

wideopenspace

Chatty Member
Harry & Meghan #357 O Chelsy, Chelsy, wherefore art thou Chelsy?

I'm convinced she was his one but Meghan has known how to play him and bring out the worst in him. Chelsy has brains and didn't have pound signs in her eyes and did the mature thing and finished it.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Holy fuck the drawings of H get funnier with each one.

Disgusting. He can gtfo from public life anytime he wants but chooses to keep attention seeking and then crying about press intrusion. I really loathe the tone-deaf brainless wee shite.
I can't believe how he seems to think only he (and Mummy) suffered from any sort of press intrusion.

He casually tosses William's name around to suit himself, when he's the one who's invaded William's privacy more than any news article I've ever read.

And, despite all the negative press Catherine had to put up with over the years, the only transcript of her text messages I've ever seen seems to be from him in Waaagh!

And I'm not old enough to remember Margaret and Townsend, but my gran used to talk about it a lot, so it must have been in the news very frequently at the time.

I do remember her divorce from Snowdon when I was a teenager, and her affair with Roddy which kept the papers well occupied. As did her somewhat decadent lifestyle in the Caribbean. All reported on a lot in the 70s.

Then there was the whole 'Randy Andy' thing, and also plenty of attention given to Edward and Lady Helen 'Melons' Windsor. The media loved her at the end of the 70s/early 80s.

Then there was Andrew and Koo Stark. Followed by Katie Rabett.

David Linley and Susannah Constantine.

Prince Michael and Marie-Christine, because she was a divorcee and the most glamorous arrival into the RF for years.

Charles and loads of women. Anyone he was seen with in the 70s was the future Queen.

Tons of articles and media attention on the above for years, some of it negative and intrusive.

Harry isn't unique and special, or singled-out. William and Catherine rose above it and handled things without turning it into a circus.

Why is he such a spoilt brat about everything?

Last edited:
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Heartstrings? That horrid spare broke the heart of the most wonderful woman in the world, so I don’t give a crap about his feelings. Sent her to her grave with malice aforethought. Spread lies about her life’s work, changed a memorable speech to make her seem self concerned when that couldn’t be further ftom the truth. I hope the judge sees past Hazno’s repulsive courtroom drama, and gives him fuck all. Deny his claim with a scathing dressing down. That's what I’m here for. Hazno is a pig, his thot tramp slut of a wife is a pig. They are disgusting. We need one judge, with his head not up his ass, to do the right thing. He trashed his country, his Queen and his Grandmother.. Trash him.

• Heart
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
H says things about him are not in the public interest. But he thinks telling the world that W was circumcised, W threw him in dog bowl, his father has a Teddy etc, are for public interest ??

• Haha
  • Angry

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
What has happened to Harry? All the photos I've seen of him lately, he looks like a cross between a hunched up gerbil and a wisened old gnome!
Do you think he's so used to being subservient. he can't properly unfold himself any more?
His face is starting to look like a gurner without their false teeth in!
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl, The Twits
---
He can get himself a new wooden bracelet then bless 🙄
When my ex husband left me and our 2 young children for his ugly mistress in 2006 I was devastated Until that was he rocked up a few weeks later with highlighted tufts of his receeding hair and endowed in beads. He'd never shown any interest in beads from the age of 15 until he left aged 35. He loooked like the oldest swinger in town.

Henceforth he was referred as the beaded wonder by my sister and me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Also, who is leaving these long, detailed messages on anyone's phone? I seriously don't think I've ever left more than the most basic info (pick up kid x at y time or get z when you go to the store). Idiot Prince thinks people leave complete conversations on the phone like in the movies

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Can’t believe Dan Wooton spent all last week dragging Philip Schofield for taking advantage of a youngster, and then invites Dr Tessa Dunlop on the show to talk tripe!!!
3A8CCBB5-120B-45EE-B935-6573303F4CC6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

GlassesReading

Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒
I'm not annoyed as I think it's perhaps the only way to avoid H&M pretending that some type of friendly encounter took place with KC is to very publically be abroad of his own choosing.

No-one would believe that H will have a chat with William whilst in the UK.

So by KC not being here, Harold can't pretend he had any royal catch-up with KC/RF and returns back to US with no royal fairy dust on his shoulders, just the usual ginger dandruff/white powder stains on his collars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It doesn’t seem to cross his mind that when he goes to a public place, like a pub, or a strip club, there will be other members of the public there, and many will be perfectly happy to make a quick call to tip off the media for a quick £££

Reactions: 58

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
“Most of the articles I don’t remember seeing at the time… but it’s distressing going through them now.”

He brought this to court. No one but him is subjecting himself to all of this.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm still mad about him saying the UK press and the government are rock bottom. It's not for him to spout off about things that are nothing to do with him.

He rants on about how evil the press are with their reporting yet forgets about his evil lies about conning the world about his catastrophic car chase.
I totally agree. Horrid Harold putting our country down again really pisses me off. I hate people who do that when there's a long queue of countries that are far worse 😒

Our government are far from perfect but at least Rishi doesn't fall over in public 🫣 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
H claims that he went along with the press depiction of him being a 'thicko' when he was growing up.

So what's his excuse forr the last 4 years. He's still thick
It has never occurred to him that he was depicted as a thicko because he‘s thick. It’s never occurred to him because he’s thick.

• Haha

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Taking a leaf out of Megsy's book Harold is now at war with reality. He is trying to alter reality and re write history

Did not cheat (but he actually did)
Did not racially abuse (but he actually did)
Did not fail (but he actually did)
Was not a drunken yob (but actually was)

No longer hiding behind the bot army He's trying to intimidate and create hostility against his most outspoken critics to frighten off anyone from calling out his BS

• Sick
Reactions: 57