Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
If that’s his agenda he’s failing spectacularly so far and making a total tit of himself. The general consensus from me so far is he’s wasted his air miles!
I'm puzzled that so many articles were written about Harold (and William) from 1996 when he was 11, about private stuff that should have stayed private. Green asked Harold if one article written about him aged 11 upset him, and did he remember it?
The glandular fever story and broken thumb were nobody's business, he was at school. It seems from Green's examination that PC's spin doctor Mark Bolland co-operated with NOTW about the drugs story in 2002 when Harold was 18.

There's no public interest justification, and reporting on minors like this was a betrayal. I can't imagine helping the press with briefings about my son.

I'm very behind on the thread but this is what's emerging for me and I don't understand why he and William weren't protected as youngsters. This has certainly played a big part in what's happening now. The articles about him from childhood were all negative and the image of him fixed for ever is a thick weak child who cheated to get in. All true, but he was under age. Why was it allowed? No Red Line here for the children.

So far, no hacking or eavesdropping, and though Harold is making a fool of himself he has also exposed how he and his brother were subject to media intrusion. Clever Green will trip the addled Stoat up with when exactly he had a mobile phone, but that is not the point. This is Harry's Hill that he will die on, it's not the children.

Reactions: 10

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Despite all the farcical lack of evidence, could he still get a victory? I am no legal eagle, I know nothing about this stuff.

Reactions: 9

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The judge isn't happy that the session went on for longer than it should have done.
He's also quite bemused at the poor memory of senior executives at MGM. Who of course can't even be bothered to show up. Why? Because they know they are phone-hacking wankers (as evidenced by massive payouts to other people).

Reactions: 8