Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on yesterday's court appearance and LOL. Hazbeen got totally bodied by the Mirror's barrister. Honestly a courtroom is not the place to go to work out your emotional and psychological hang-ups. That's what your therapist is for Harry.

I note that Megain is keeping herself well away from this embarrassment.

Harry is like Prince Andrew, he probably thinks yesterday went really well. That's how un self aware he is. For the rest of us 'realms of total speculation' has now joined 'recollections may vary' and 'near catastrophic car chase' as the funniest meme material for yonks!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm trying to listen to the BBC report because reading anything is feeling too tedious right now. Super-stressed about the recruitment stuff. But between the Pup screaming at deliberately noisy neighbours, tinnitus and the AC providing white noise but louder, not a chance 😂

I did hear something about Sparry feeling physically sick thinking about Piers Morgan listening to Diana's voicemails? Or calls? Brain gave up at that point.

Also, all these people waiting outside the court, FFS go home, you're just feeding into him and his Ho's belief that they're soooooooooo popular and loved 🤦🤦🤦

Scumbie is in LA… didn’t know working for a crappy online publication earned you enough to fly in a private jet and live it up in LA. It’s almost as if someone payed for him to go over there hmmmmm
I think I need to apply to his organisation. If not LA, they'll at least send me to Delhi. BRB.

😉

@mrs.darcy, hope all is okay! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Article from Jan Moir who was watching being it streamed live.
BIB This one sentence from Jan Moir’s article sums up Haz’s in a nutshell ……

“Repeat the question,’ Harry demanded at one point. At other moments, he had trouble locating the evidence on the screen in front of him. ‘It is on the screen in front of you,’ Mr Green told him. ‘It is not,’ said Harry. ‘I think it is,’ said the lawyer.
‘If you say so,’ said Harry, a 38-year-old man who can still locate his inner Kevin the Teenager with distressing ease. Hour after hour, the Harry that emerged in court was a combustible mixture of victimhood and arrogance.”

Hazno will never ever grow up. He puts on an act of being an important responsible person righting the world’s wrongs, but deep inside he is just a rebellious teenager. Like every teenager who has ever lived he wants to have fun, do whatever he wants without facing the consequences, takes no responsibility for his actions, thinks everyone is against him if he doesn’t get his own way and storms off in a strop.

He will never change … I feel for Charles and Wills having to put up with him for all these years, but don’t feel for Smegs as they are obviously like two peas in a pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Harry & Meghan #357 "realms of total speculation", "recollections may vary" Haznot's gone completely airy fairy

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Was he wearing his lift shoes again? There is something off about them (and not just the overly shiny look, slightly too shiny for "a day at the office" shoes). They just seem too chunky and also the angle his lower leg is sitting in them isn't quite right.

Why does he need to wear lift shoes when his brother isn't there to compete with?

View attachment 2222755
Bloody hell. He’s practically on stilts. He should be in the circus 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am not a Paul Burrell fan but I used to work with a girl who won her wedding on This Morning and part of the prize was him doing the flowers. She had nothing but good things to say about him wouldnt hear a word of criticism. In light of Chitas post, I am feeling more positive towards him.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
O.M.G Dan Wooton says that Chelsy was mentioned 118 times in haznot's witness statement and Smeg was mentioned 5 times, lolololol 🤣🤣🤣
Seeing as Megs probably had input into his witness statement, do we think this is another part of her divorce strategy?

. Also it might make people feel sorry for her or have empathy ‘he never loved me’.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Is anyone watching GBNews ? What signs are the ‘dungaree triplets’ holding up? Cannot make it out if they are SS 🤔

Eta - screen shot ‘Harry doesn’t want the limelight - but …….’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At this stage he may as well borrow Kate’s Manolo Blahnik’s 👠

between his bullshit and the Alice Evans thread I haven’t got a bloody thing done around the house. They need to stop for half a day for all our sakes 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At least he isn't surreptitiously checking his flies are undone 🙄 He's still wearing that bleeping wooden bracelet, childish fucker. It must be filthy .
He never looks clean , just looks like a dirty, scruffy bastard .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.