Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mancunian for the winning title.

Slow week on the Harkles front.
Yesterday was Lil'Bucks birthday and she had the mostest A-listest party of the century that never happened.
That was actually used as an excuse by his Disgrace Ginger Twerp to do a no-show today in court. Needless to say, the Judge is not amused.

Otherwise, we had everything from Royal weddings to Royal babies:
Crown Prince Al Hussein's wedding in Jordan, attended by PPoW and Bea and Edo. there were Royals, there were tiaras and there is a crockery crisis in California.
Eugenie announced she had her new baby Ernest, after we were speculating for days.
Charles is doing the Time Warp in Transylvania.

The CAS has been recruiting new members, many cute pets have joined.

Old thread:

if i missed anything, add to the recap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for new fred and title.
Seeing the bit about Charles doing the Time Warp made me wonder who does the Red Boxes...I hope they are not flying them to and fro...

Reactions: 27
I have to go into the office tomorrow, gutted! I shouldn't complain as I have managed to be at home for all the major events of the last year but tomorrow could prove to be epic.

Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new fred

anyone see Susannah on GMB this morning- why does she even get guests on if she asks the questions then proceeds to interrupt if she doesn’t like the answer and then bombards with another. She’s definitely a Markles fan!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I'm astounded he didn’t show up after his Billy big bollocks posturing .

I bet that red sweaty face will be absolutely puce tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
In your post on the previous thread Safcfootienut, have always suspected that the toddler who was crawling and sitting on Harry's lap was August as the footage was recorded when Eugenie came to visit them and in the pictures I have seen of August as a toddler his hair was exactly the same as the child in the 2 clips. The question is if it was August Harry was reading the book to where was Lili and why wasn't Harry reading a story to her and Archie.
1685986349116.png
1685986393378.png

1685986469153.png
1685986493355.png
1685986446734.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
<Enters the thread via the Hertz shop front and heads to the stage to make long-winded acceptance speech>

"I can remember many years ago, coming home from school and logging into Tattle Life ..."

🤪
*jumps on a bicycle to chase @Mancunian's taxi for 2 hours* 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If I were ever due in court I would be absolutely shaking in my boots, getting there early etc to that I don't piss off the judge.

Reactions: 50
It can be a ill advised strategy by Harry.
Don't show up, blame security problems, bring forward the security debatte again during a active trial.
Worse only if the security part has a leg to stand on.(something happened for real)
How stupid Harry is , wouldn't matter if his advisors are equally dim.
The media is certainly helping his case.

Reactions: 28
Hazno might still be deluded into thinking Mirror Group will cave in. There's no way in hell he wants to be on the stand ... the 'blackbelt barrister' said on Youtube that a lot of people say that they 'want their day in court' but when they get there they rarely if ever have a good experience.

ps. Regarding Patrick Cristys, he knows two things: Jack and tit, and Jack's left home. (Evil Dead3).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm getting in early with this, I just hope the litigious little devil turns up...

Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
If the ginger scarecrow had a bleeping brain he'd use this cross-examination as prep for any possible litigation actioned upon him by his future ex-wife.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.