Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but does anyone think there is more behind Wootton's move to GB News than there appears? He was pretty senior at The Sun and at ITV Daytime. He's since claimed he resigned from ITV because his Schofield story was stifled and less than two years later he moved from The Sun to GB News too. I know GB News has its fans here and that's fine, but I think everyone agrees the production quality is pretty amateurish and the viewership is small. It's a huge downgrade to go from one of the most influential newspapers to this.

I know there have been rumours that Tom Newton-Dunn left The Sun for Times Radio (and since then has moved to TalkTV) because of bullying allegations and he was on his last warning there. Not saying DW left because of bullying of course...
He left TalkTV because he was anti lockdown and they didnt like it
Used to listen to him driving home from work in primary care during lockdown and found him very refreshing

Reactions: 23
Still wading through the last thread, but I can't see that this case is about hacking unless there's more to come.
More like media intrusion, as it seems that Harold was reported on constantly from very young. An easy target. Broken thumb, bad back, smoking weed, failure all round, on and on, mummy in tears, the butt of jokes about his brains and parentage. Certainly after Diana's death he couldn't cope and it got worse, KC preoccupied with Camilla PR and Harold a loose cannon child growing into a loose cannon man.
William was made of different stuff and dealt with it differently.
The press shouldn't have been allowed to write these articles about the boys, they were under-age, unprotected and their mother had died, and everything they did was reported upon, commented on and Harold often ridiculed. A strict embargo should have been put in place - and it could easily have been done - but instead it was a free-for-all in a toxic PR war before Diana died and went on for years after she died.
Even on the first day of this Court farce, things make a lot more sense than they did yesterday. Harold was a damaged child and though the family probably did their best it didn't do the job. He's now turned into a thoroughly nasty man made worse by drugs and met the worst possible woman. Plus he's very fragile. This case isn't about hacking or press intrusion, he wants revenge for 30 years of insults and intrusion, some of which are documented here in a way I've never seen before and who knows what's to come.
His privileged lifestyle has nothing to do with it, and William's emergence as a serious senior figure has been the last straw.
Not excusing him at all, just saying I think I can see why we are here today.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg Angela laying the law down to Tessa bloody hilarious 😅 dont shout over me wave your hands and hair around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Tessa Dunlop is bloody annoying. She wants to go off on one, you can just see it in her face.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm watching t'soap awards.
Jane McDonald's got a gold frock on.
Just sayin'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ha ha just saw the re-enactment of him talking of the mobile phone “hacking” in 1996 when he didn’t have a mobile until 1998 :ROFLMAO: The close up shot of his hand and beaded bracelet... Inspired.

The re-enactments are in this 5 min video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As much as I can’t stand the idea of H being back here I have heard from someone with a connection to people in the know that it might (taps nose) be a def serious possibility …. Nothing much in press about it ever so wonder if serious but I wouldn’t expect this person to say it without it being serious consideration.

I cannot bear the idea as it would actually be a get out of jail card for him to whinge that his American dream was stolen away from him because he had to take drugs because everyone in the U.K. thought he was thick.

Good point on GB News is that H was actually popular during all this time - I have always disliked him and put that down to having a sibling with those simmering resentments so recognised those black looks and attention seeking behaviour and his general demeanour for a long time. Didn’t watch the wedding because of Harry not M.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.