Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1686058039201.png
The 'illegally obtained' info they printed YOU TOLD THEM IN AN INTERVIEW. Give me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Which Hazza as a best selling author would say, he understands fully how telling ‘alleged’ stories about people for money is a legitimate pursuit.
Not sure that Harry's very personal revelations about P William 'interest's the public' and it is definitely not 'in the public's interest'.

Tell us Hazza which one does that fall into and give us your reasons please. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been said as I am having to fast forward and skip a few pages today, but the court artist is throwing shade here right? By drawing Hazno about 20 years older than he is and with a face like a dwarf out of Lord Of The Rings 😂😂

1686058037145.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
He's mentioned Caroline Flack. That's him and Schofield
How can you sink so low as to use someone else's, or your own potential, suicide as a threat and/or shield?

I mean, I know it's a standard narc ploy that I've been on the receiving end of, but it's pure manipulation. They are effectively saying, "If I kill myself, it's your fault." and I can't begin to describe the agony of having to deal with something like that.

Bastards 🤬

(I've typed this post & deleted in several times because I don't want to upset anyone who has had to deal with a suicide - my heart breaks for you. I'm approaching this from the viewpoint of the daughter of a narc who had the police phone in the early hours of one morning to ask whether I thought my mum would really kill herself )

• Heart
Reactions: 47
the other way around: it was Hoare who called the police, then police traced it to Diana and several phone boxes around Kensington, the press started to get some rumours from their connections with the police, but finally Diana leaked to her mouthpieces that it was a school mate of the Hoares' son who played the pranks. The boy and his mum came forwards with receipts that they weren't in London at the time of the calls, but no one payed hem attention, they really put the lid on that scandal.
Like his mum isn't he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I m fascinated by the way that Hazno knows for a fact that any articles in the paper were written beforehand and then taken to the palace press offices for confirmation!
How on earth can he have known this? How does he know the journalists werent just phishing when talking to the palace press offices.

Haznos witness statement just comes across as so......poor poor, little hard done by me. The press hacked my phone, and knew that I was going to Sandhurst and I wasnt going on a gap year.
And then after hacking the phones and finding out that I wasnt doing a gap year, they found out I was doing a gap year in Australia, working on a farm, and I would hide from the paps indoors to avoid them. Those 2 statements contradict each other, if they knew about no gap year, how come he went on one without the press realising?
This is his problem - he has not proved hacking - all of these articles are puff pieces - Harry's 18th, Harry's sick, Harry hurts thumb, Harry struggles to cope with divorce etc etc - he has not pointed to one piece of evidence that was totally private in them and that couldn't have been sourced in multiple ways.

For example I bet the entire school knew that Harry had been carted off to sick bay with glandular fever, no doubt also they knew he hurt his thumb and was excused from PE. I'm sure that some boys made extra pocket money by calling in these stories and the Palace even confirmed them

Reactions: 41

"Is it the likelihood that the first time you saw the article in the Sunday Mirror was when lawyers sat down with you to work out which articles to sue over?" asks Mr Green.

Harry responds he has "no idea" and that he can't remember "specifically" which articles he did or did not read "growing up over the last 20 years".

He has 'no idea' if he only saw the articles when deciding which to sue about? Did I read that tit right? He has 'no idea' if he was caused distress by this article at the time? That's it surely? game over

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Jeez…. My laughing reaction emoji is running out I’ve used it so often in this thread!

What a Court Jester he is! Thanks for all the posts that are keeping me up with what is happening in Court and how it’s been reported/perceived!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jeez…. My laughing reaction emoji is running out I’ve used it so often in this thread!

What a Court Jester he is! Thanks for all the posts that are keeping me up with what is happening in Court and how it’s been reported/perceived!

Well...

There is more

1686058662335.png

Please.

I am dying.

😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Has he asked the KC can he have the 200k now and he will hot tail it back to Cali

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The only thing that stood out in the witness statement was him sometimes listening to a message that he hadn't heard before but it wasn't 'new' on voicemail and sometimes seeing a notification of a new message that would disappear before he would listen to it.

I've heard those things stated before in other hacking cases...

how you would prove it? I don't know, but I suspect the papers will have to prove their sources from elsewhere in order to win.
But has he read that information and decided it happened to him too. I really don’t think the press thought he was important enough to hack.

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.