Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is EVERYTHING I loathe in a person,
Arrogant, self entitled, unintelligent ,obnoxious and grotesquely ugly.🤮
God I cannot stand him :mad:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
"Our" country? The country you abandoned, you mean?
Who are you, Hazno, to be commenting on the UK Government?
If you're demanding use of HRH (proving your sparkly royal status), you DO NOT talk about the government. If you're a private individual, you ain't got enough brain to have an opinion I wish to hear, frankly.

1686059857852.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
"Our" country? The country you abandoned, you mean?
Who are you, Hazno, to be commenting on the UK Government?
If you're demanding use of HRH (proving your sparkly royal status), you DO NOT talk about the government. If you're a private individual, you ain't got enough brain to have an opinion I wish to hear, frankly.

View attachment 2221244
That would be you and your Mrs Harry, using the powers of the press for your own gain and agenda. Glass houses and stones mate

Reactions: 26
Press and UK government at 'rock bottom' says Harry
0e8d41e5-778c-41a7-be1a-d75fa53ddd2e.jpg

Dominic Casciani
Legal correspondent, reporting from court
Towards the end of his witness statement, Prince Harry launches into a wider analysis of a malaise at the heart of the British body politic.
"To save journalism as a profession, journalists need to expose those people in the media that have stolen or highjacked the privileges and powers of the press, and have used illegal or unlawful means for their own gain and agendas," he says.
"Our country is judged globally by the state of our press and our government – both of which I believe are at rock bottom.
"Democracy fails when your press fails to scrutinise and hold the government accountable, and instead choose to get into bed with them, so they can ensure the status quo.

"I feel there’s a responsibility to expose this criminal activity in the name of public interest.
"The country and the British public deserve to know the depths of what was actually happening then, and indeed now. We will be better off for it."

OK, now I do believe our government is tit... but how the duck is this relevant?

Talk about grandstanding!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I can see Megz distancing herself from this sh** show.

She will be berating and abandoning him when he gets home, that's if she hasn't done already.

Reactions: 33
Yehhh! Caught up 🙌 thank you tattlers. What a joke he needs an aide to help him with his own evidence. Maybe it would make more sense if he had turned up 3 days earlier to review ',his', documentary proof. Instead of last minute and getting trollied the night before court (unproven rumour 😂).

Reactions: 31
Harry's mind goes blank
13bf5b1d-a9ac-4e2d-82c9-ef0c272f7ef1.jpg

Sean Coughlan
Royal correspondent, reporting from court
A brief pause in proceedings may have helped Prince Harry, who is facing more of a grilling from the Mirror publisher's lawyer about his claims of phone hacking.
“My mind’s gone blank for a moment,” Prince Harry said, in response to questioning about an article on his part in a school cadet event.
The lawyer cross-examining Prince Harry showed the same information had been put out in a press release from St James’s Palace and had been available on news wires, rather than any unlawful sources.
The prince has been in the witness box for several hours now and you can maybe sense the tiredness

BiB too many jokes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The fact that this quote is identical to Mark Dyer's shows that neither Harry or his lawyers did their research correctly.
The management of this case has been a shambles - it must be a severe blow of Sherborne's reputation.

Has he presented any actual evidence of hacking? Are there any stories that couldn't have been sourced elsewhere? I cannot get over how mundane most of the stories are - I was expecting some huge breach such as his conversations with RF members or girlfriends - not press releases about his 18th and his thumb

Reactions: 36
Harry's mind goes blank
View attachment 2221275
Sean Coughlan
Royal correspondent, reporting from court
A brief pause in proceedings may have helped Prince Harry, who is facing more of a grilling from the Mirror publisher's lawyer about his claims of phone hacking.
“My mind’s gone blank for a moment,” Prince Harry said, in response to questioning about an article on his part in a school cadet event.
The lawyer cross-examining Prince Harry showed the same information had been put out in a press release from St James’s Palace and had been available on news wires, rather than any unlawful sources.
The prince has been in the witness box for several hours now and you can maybe sense the tiredness

BiB too many jokes...
His minds gone blank 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tell us something we don’t know ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.