Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez…. My laughing reaction emoji is running out I’ve used it so often in this thread!

What a Court Jester he is! Thanks for all the posts that are keeping me up with what is happening in Court and how it’s been reported/perceived!
I was thinking the same - we need to bring a civil action suit against him for RSI - I’m hitting the laughing emoji sign so much my thumb is suffering trauma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So everything they printed they were told about by people in the know and he knew about all of it and he didn't give a tit at the time.
Make this make sense, cause I am getting MORE confused the more I hear.
Why have his lawyers not stopped this long before now, there must be something big coming surely? Like proof?

I BELIEVED he was hacked about an hour ago, (I didn't feel sorry for him but I did believe it) I don't now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So he's made the Judge uncomfortable by being so up himself? :ROFLMAO: This is glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Well at least something, it's illegal.
It is not easy to bug, blag, or hack phones of governments, Royalty, military etc.
If it would be so easy there would be many dead.
From your post:
Bib
But it doesnt actually prove that any of the information gained illegally was ever published or used by the Mirror group.

It is actually proven that the Mirror group used/published the information obtained illegally example:

On the first day of the trial, Mr Green apologised to the duke on behalf of MGN in relation to one instance of unlawful information gathering.

He added that the publisher accepts he was entitled to “appropriate compensation”.

Mr Green said it was admitted that a private investigator was instructed, by an MGN journalist at The People, to unlawfully gather information about Harry’s activities at the Chinawhite nightclub one night in February 2004, and that a £75 fee was paid.

“Otherwise, the specified allegations are denied, or in a few cases not admitted,” Mr Green said

He added: “It is admitted that this represented an instruction to engage in unlawful information gathering, and MGN unreservedly apologises and accepts that the Duke of Sussex is entitled to appropriate compensation for it.
“MGN does not know what information this related to, although it clearly had some connection with his conduct at the nightclub.”
The duke has not made a claim in relation this particular article.''

Have in mind, Keir Starmer of Jubilee presence indirectly sabotaged the Leveson inquiry farce.
The fact that Harry took on the Establishment alone, makes him dim, but not wrong.
The balcony picture of the Coronation tells you the ''why story'' otherwise the next wittness would be William, then Kate , Sophie, Edward...
And we would mock Harry for being academically behind , or over something else, but this wouldn't be the issue.
I think it should make Hazno wrong though. Its too late, these events happened far too long ago, the world has moved on, and privacy laws have changed. And the case the Mirror agree was illegal, isnt part of this package of articles for this case.

In my opinion, Harrys action is wrong, is because like the Leveson enquiry, its too complicated to unpick cleanly. The world is absolutely full of deceitful and disgraceful events. History is full of deceitful and disgraceful events. But everyone has their own opinion and their own view of a lot of these events. By bringing this case, Harold is breaching the privacy of not just himself, but also of other family members and Chelsea etc. Which surely in itself brings in other problems and issues. Does Chelsea want or need this kind of intrusion now?

How do you unpick this kind of mess of snakes in a way that anyone is going to end up happy? In the court of public opinion Harold is ripping himself to shreds, even if he gets some kind of shallow victory, no one is going to take him seriously,

I completely agree that there are times that things do need to be held to account. such as the press and media invading anyones privacy. and the difference of opinon between public interest and the interest of the public. But we also need a free press, and to do this we need to open ourselves up to .....unsavoury and shady stories.
I am sure someone like Ronald Reagan thought that the Watergate scandal was completely illegal investigative journalism. Boris Johnson and Trump, also seem to want to pick and chose which stories are written about them. Who is right? Who is wrong? Who is the person to establish which stories should be written and which ones shouldnt?

Sadly I think we have probably already gone past the pandoras box period of privacy of personal information and stories. The EU tried to bring in the EHIP or whatever its called, but virtually no one uses it on social media. So however virtuous people want to sound... its not happening. In the Rebecca Vardy case, did she show any remorse or distress that she had exposed and sold her friends stories ? I didnt see any!

Harold is a victim of press intrusion, yes.....but..... to some extent some of this is the fault of those around him.... and not addressing or coping with his paranoia better.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
someone on Scobes twitter has put "we're still waiting fro the bomb, or the shell"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Agree. He said recently something like "I've got a hell of a lot of my Mum in me." Poor wee moron doesn't realise just how much. As well as thick, there's spiteful, vengeful and paranoid. But she had looks, ability to charm and genuine ability to care / empathise. He has no redeeming features whatever.
BIB: is that what happened to the lock of her hair?

(sorry!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
1686059624953.png

He is definitely on edge now.

The lawyers knew to start slow, and then work up to a cobra attack.

someone on Scobes twitter has put "we're still waiting fro the bomb, or the shell"

There is no bombshell.

He has already said he doesn't believe the royal family was leaking information about him, instead he was hacked.

He believes his relationship fall out with Prince William was because of the media, not Prince William himself.

So what bombshell could there be?

Reactions: 42
So everything they printed they were told about by people in the know and he knew about all of it and he didn't give a tit at the time.
Make this make sense, cause I am getting MORE confused the more I hear.
Why have his lawyers not stopped this long before now, there must be something big coming surely? Like proof?

I BELIEVED he was hacked about an hour ago, (I didn't feel sorry for him but I did believe it) I don't now.
All his lawyers care about is the final bill they are gunna charge him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe this is being done to show how often the Palace 'leaks'? Every article so far is from the Palace, is he really attacking the press or the monarchy here?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2221242

He is definitely on edge now.

The lawyers knew to start slow, and then work up to a cobra attack.

There is no bombshell.

He has already said he doesn't believe the royal family was leaking information about him, instead he was hacked.

He believes his relationship fall out with Prince William was because of the media, not Prince William himself.

So what bombshell could there be?
No idea, just thought it was funny.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.