Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I'm getting in early with this, I just hope the litigious little devil turns up...

Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Jeez…. My laughing reaction emoji is running out I’ve used it so often in this thread!

What a Court Jester he is! Thanks for all the posts that are keeping me up with what is happening in Court and how it’s been reported/perceived!

Well...

There is more

1686058662335.png

Please.

I am dying.

😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Hey guys! I turned 40 on Friday. I did gather a shit load of bamboo and cheesy poofs to share with you, but i’m afraid I chowed the whole lot and am paying the price for it now.
6E936864-FF64-4A22-9B13-20395F1B7265.jpeg

Anyway, to officially mark the occasion, I wondered if I could recruit 40 lovely Tattlers to join me in picking out some poor reprobate from your local community, to patronise and boast about how fabulous you are, and how they should be doing better in life.

Results from this selfless deed will be shat out into the ether, never to be heard of or discussed ever again. After all, the main purpose of this initiative is just an excuse for me to post this fabulous picture of myself.

Don’t all rush at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
My dear papa was a prosecutor for decades and had many interesting murder cases...he was the master of quiet, gentle questioning, leading a witness down a particular path, getting the witness to relax and make the mistake of thinking that he/she had the upper hand, and then whirling around with a hammer to pummel the witness with his/her own words. It was a thing of beauty to watch. We always knew when it was coming (my mom would take us to his more high profile cases) because his blue blue blue eyes would get icy, he would half smile, and we knew he was getting ready to pounce. Long way to say that, in my head, I am hearing all of Mr. Green's questions read in my father's gentle baritone and it makes me smile!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
He is EVERYTHING I loathe in a person,
Arrogant, self entitled, unintelligent ,obnoxious and grotesquely ugly.🤮
God I cannot stand him :mad:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Kotare

VIP Member
Gleefully skiting about rubbing eight hour cream on to your frost bitten penis versus tabloids mention your childhood thumb injury !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Mancunian for the winning title.

Slow week on the Harkles front.
Yesterday was Lil'Bucks birthday and she had the mostest A-listest party of the century that never happened.
That was actually used as an excuse by his Disgrace Ginger Twerp to do a no-show today in court. Needless to say, the Judge is not amused.

Otherwise, we had everything from Royal weddings to Royal babies:
Crown Prince Al Hussein's wedding in Jordan, attended by PPoW and Bea and Edo. there were Royals, there were tiaras and there is a crockery crisis in California.
Eugenie announced she had her new baby Ernest, after we were speculating for days.
Charles is doing the Time Warp in Transylvania.

The CAS has been recruiting new members, many cute pets have joined.

Old thread:

if i missed anything, add to the recap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Toto

Chatty Member
I can't breathe!!!

One to add to "I was never taken on cycle rides when I was little. Waaah!".....followed by dozens of photos of being taken on cycle rides when he was little.

The man's a fucking moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Latest from the Daily Mail:

She asked him to repeat after her: ‘I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.’

Harry stared straight ahead and repeated the phrase word-perfect.

Harry beamed and demanded his unicorn sticker and a balloon.

I might have made that last sentence up......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m so confused (and probably far behind), but he said when he got his first mobile it allowed him to keep in touch with his beloved mother? But he didn’t get his phone until 1998 and she died in 1997.
Someone clearly didn’t fact check their own statement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

kev1974

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said as I am having to fast forward and skip a few pages today, but the court artist is throwing shade here right? By drawing Hazno about 20 years older than he is and with a face like a dwarf out of Lord Of The Rings 😂😂

1686058037145.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61