Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the whole basis of Hazzno's case can be summed up as "when I was living a privileged life as a Prince I was gripped with an extreme drug and mh induced paranoia about the press who sometimes wrote articles that mummy I didn't like. I've no idea where the Mirror journalists got these stories, as I cannot be expected to remember all of them, but my feelings are that they all came from hacking my phone (even if I didn't actually have a phone at the time of some articles). This is my truth!"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm going to bet that his whole testimoney will include:

1. At least 3 easily disproved lies
2. One sulk
3. Several signs of temper.
4. An all round air of superiority.
5. Believing that he's highly intelligent
6. Convinced that everyone will see how intelligent he is.
7. No knowledge whatsoever of how the law works.

So that's what I think. What else do you think will happen?
All of the above

Reactions: 21
So many pages?!!!? 😱😱😱 How long was I gone for?

Did a reeeeally messy resin pour - just what I needed, sent an evasive email to the HR I want to avoid πŸ˜‚ and gave an interview - a very funny one. I even told them about all of us, without mentioning who and what πŸ˜‚ They're saying they want me and will try to onboard me soon, so yay! 🀞🀞🀞 Finally having a very late lunch and the clouds are back! β›ˆπŸ’•

Read a few Sparry headlines while waiting. So many sympathetic to him! πŸ™„ They don't realise that he'll regard nothing in his and his Ho's quest for money and 'revenge', do they?

A few ants bit me and I'm highly allergic so about to take my medicine, do the plant care and then hopefully sleep. Can't sacrifice the zzzz's! Hopefully some kind Tattlers will have recaps or tldrs for us 🀭β™₯

Can I please ask you to share pictures of your flowers when they're finished. I love looking at work done by my fellow Tatts. It will be a welcome break from laughing my socks off at Haz today. πŸ₯³
Will be very happy to, thank you for asking! β™₯ IRL peeps mostly don't care/don't appreciate much so I'm even more happy to share here 🀭

The flowers I'll unmould tomorrow, and the phone with the good camera is charging right now, so I'll share the flowers I'd made earlier a bit later. In the meantime, here are some butterflies that I was working on today (I always have a few moulds out at the same time so I can use up all leftovers - zero waste!)

IMG-20230606-WA0001.jpg

And no, the colour is not a 'sweet nod' to either of the Gruesomes πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry and Meghan #356
D Day for the Prince of litigation

(just pinched from Michael Cole on gb news!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What do you think is going through idiot Harry's head right now?

I reckon he's seeing the tense thriller being made afterwards. Where he is the hero going up against the evil press and being victorious. He'll be portrayed as highly intelligent, a deep thinker and someone who leads the way. It won't dawn on him that he's stupid.
Product of Colombia?
Coffee of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember people he didnt know how fucked up he was until the wife told him he was.
I wonder sometimes if his mental health is as he says or if he's just pissed off, or a mixture of the two. this can't be doing him much good if he does have serious issues with his state of mind surely?

Reactions: 27
Michael Cole says its not going well for H. H thinks the press is the mothership of all trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He doesn't appear to have proof of anything. Other than the fact that he was paranoid.

I don't want him to win.
The only thing that stood out in the witness statement was him sometimes listening to a message that he hadn't heard before but it wasn't 'new' on voicemail and sometimes seeing a notification of a new message that would disappear before he would listen to it.

I've heard those things stated before in other hacking cases...

how you would prove it? I don't know, but I suspect the papers will have to prove their sources from elsewhere in order to win.

Reactions: 20
1686056483227.png

1686056519417.png

Even Sky News who are appearing pro-Harry, have conceded that legally, he hasn't proven the journalists did anything illegal.

Reactions: 47
twit. He's just parroting what he's heard. I've read / heard that phrase dozens of times. He probably thinks he thought of it himself. As if. twit.
Yeah that line came from hours of coaching and tossing sausages to Haz whenever he got one right.

• Haha
Just wanted to post this to give people an idea what is actually meant by the term phone hacking in this case. Even I knew about it as 13yo schoolgirl for Christ sake from reading about it in the media πŸ˜‚ So how the heck did these celebrities with all their advisers not know to change their voicemail passcode?
View attachment 2220881
Every mobile phone came with a pamphlet that said change your factory set code to a personal one as soon as you get your phone. I got my first one in 1997 it didn't even have voicemail, text or internet πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Harry & Meghan #356 If you see me walking down the street - you’re lying

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Going to have to stay off twitter

Christ almighty the left wing nutters are on one cheering Harry on 4 running the UK down whilst living a life of untold riches in the USA with a demented old fool in charge

Sorry to USA tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Michael Cole says he too got hacked and was asked to press charges but he says he didn't as he believes in a free press

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.