Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that stood out in the witness statement was him sometimes listening to a message that he hadn't heard before but it wasn't 'new' on voicemail and sometimes seeing a notification of a new message that would disappear before he would listen to it.

I've heard those things stated before in other hacking cases...

how you would prove it? I don't know, but I suspect the papers will have to prove their sources from elsewhere in order to win.
There may be other explanations 🍷🍻❄❄❄- from Harry's statement

I remember on multiple occasions hearing a voicemail for the first time that wasn’t ‘new’, but I don’t remember thinking that it was particularly unusual – I would simply put it down to perhaps a technical glitch, as mobile phones were still relatively new back then, or even just having too many drinks the night before (and having forgotten that I’d listened to it).
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2023/jun/06/prince-harry-phone-hacking-trial-court-case-mirror-group-newspapers-latest-updates?page=with:block-647f1e818f083b98d0d4eb90#block-647f1e818f083b98d0d4eb90

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope that Prince William and Catherine are getting ready for George, Charlotte and Louis' teen years.

I suspect a certain malicious couple will want chaos to justify their own actions.

Michael Cole says he too got hacked and was asked to press charges but he says he didn't as he believes in a free press

No, I don't agree with that at all.

If he was hacked, he is owed.

Reactions: 23
I wonder sometimes if his mental health is as he says or if he's just pissed off, or a mixture of the two. this can't be doing him much good if he does have serious issues with his state of mind surely?
Maybe this is the moment the Royal Family is waiting for, they are waiting for him to crack so they can:
- put him in a mental health institution for his own benefit
- say the Flatpacks don't exist but they were advised by a reknown doctor to not upset Harry
- say the divorce is final and that's why they are his guardians

Well, we can live in hope, can't we?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry I was unable to come to this thread yesterday, the 1st day…. But between travel and security issues to work through, and I had 4 days of celebrating my birthday. My devices don’t boot themselves you know, so apologies sort of. But I’m here now, so let’s get on with it. It’s a very busy day for me today. I have things to complain about, facts to confuse and blur. There are imagined slights I need to suffer, people to use and discard….as I say very busy, and I don’t want the lesser people to waste my time. Oh, and the lies! There aren’t enough hours in the day to get out all my lies and my truths. Plus, it’s all your fault anyway. I request a drug break. My morning blunt is wearing off, and I’m starting to get my head out of my ass. Can’t have that.
View attachment 2220757
oh wow. what A nightmare. I dreamed I was the Prince with no Balls, I missed a court date,
I was high, I was a wreck. Oh. Look, a lovely new thread. Thanks @Mancunian for the fabulous title, and @Shushex thanks for making the thread. You do it so effortlessly. I started the thread a few times. I broke out in hives I was so nervous. Hats off to the two of you.
now, what fresh Hell have the HaveNos dropped for us today?
🎈🎊🎈🎁 Happy Birthday VioletButterfly 🎈🥳🎂🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The palace leaks, the palace doesn't talk. Which is which?

View attachment 2221170
Also from this question Mr Green asks whether he found the same article in the Edinburgh Evening News and The Sun similarly distressing, to which the Duke responds: ““I didn’t even know there was an Edinburgh Evening News today…I didn’t see the [article] in the Sun”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Longhurst on GB is quite the Harold fan boy, now waffling on about dark arts 🙄 As a HP fan i've often thought can we send Haz to Azkaban but i digress! Any channels reporting on it that aren't up his arse that i can watch? Bring Bev turner back she was having none of it earlier!

Reactions: 20
I m fascinated by the way that Hazno knows for a fact that any articles in the paper were written beforehand and then taken to the palace press offices for confirmation!
How on earth can he have known this? How does he know the journalists werent just phishing when talking to the palace press offices.

Haznos witness statement just comes across as so......poor poor, little hard done by me. The press hacked my phone, and knew that I was going to Sandhurst and I wasnt going on a gap year.
And then after hacking the phones and finding out that I wasnt doing a gap year, they found out I was doing a gap year in Australia, working on a farm, and I would hide from the paps indoors to avoid them. Those 2 statements contradict each other, if they knew about no gap year, how come he went on one without the press realising?

This sounds to me like a life of immense privilege. I would have loved to have had the opportunity to go on a gap year to australia, or to have that option for my children or my nieces and nephews.

It is a massive shame that Hazno hated his childhood and teenaged years so much, and was unable to effectively interact with others. And a massive massive shame that he didnt have advisers or relatives who were able to help him navigate these tricky early years. However some of this is also to do with personality, and his abilty to interact with others. His brother, and his cousins seem to have been able to cope perfectly fine, in almost exactly the same circumstances.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
From a comment on another site:

Mr Green says that the information about the Duke smoking cannabis came from a series of articles published in the first edition of the News of the World on the same day.

“The untrue information, yes,” the Duke says.*

So was this info obtained by phone hacking or is it "untrue information"......?
If it's not true then how could they obtain it through hacking voicemails?!
If it's "untrue" there wouldn't be a damn voicemail about it which could be illegally hacked?!

And, I must add, he admitted to extensive drug use in his book. He can't now claim that he never smoked cannabis.

1686057811406.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He should have taken the £200,000, it would have bought Meagain a lovely new dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
BIB

Isn't that how the story about Diana phone-harassing the Hoare household got out?

I'm sure I read somewhere (maybe in one of the Diana books) that one of the Hoare kids told a schoolfriend, and it went from there.

Even during the height of the "hacking" scandal, most media stories came from ordinary, non-illegal sources. Friends-of-friends, eyewitnesses, etc.
the other way around: it was Hoare who called the police, then police traced it to Diana and several phone boxes around Kensington, the press started to get some rumours from their connections with the police, but finally Diana leaked to her mouthpieces that it was a school mate of the Hoares' son who played the pranks. The boy and his mum came forwards with receipts that they weren't in London at the time of the calls, but no one payed hem attention, they really put the lid on that scandal.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
this proved that the police, currently themselves under investigation for corruption!!! found some evidence of illegality. And working from my extensive knowledge of TV and film dramas!!! It would seem to me to be so easy to bug phones computers or whatever, it almost seems ridiculous to complain about it! Im sure its far to prevalent to stop that easily!
Yes its illegal, but... so is social media bullying, to some extent to resolve these problems, we need to find new solutions!

But it doesnt actually prove that any of the information gained illegally was ever published or used by the Mirror group.
Well at least something, it's illegal.
It is not easy to bug, blag, or hack phones of governments, Royalty, military etc.
If it would be so easy there would be many dead.
From your post:
Bib
But it doesnt actually prove that any of the information gained illegally was ever published or used by the Mirror group.

It is actually proven that the Mirror group used/published the information obtained illegally example:

On the first day of the trial, Mr Green apologised to the duke on behalf of MGN in relation to one instance of unlawful information gathering.

He added that the publisher accepts he was entitled to “appropriate compensation”.

Mr Green said it was admitted that a private investigator was instructed, by an MGN journalist at The People, to unlawfully gather information about Harry’s activities at the Chinawhite nightclub one night in February 2004, and that a £75 fee was paid.

“Otherwise, the specified allegations are denied, or in a few cases not admitted,” Mr Green said

He added: “It is admitted that this represented an instruction to engage in unlawful information gathering, and MGN unreservedly apologises and accepts that the Duke of Sussex is entitled to appropriate compensation for it.
“MGN does not know what information this related to, although it clearly had some connection with his conduct at the nightclub.”
The duke has not made a claim in relation this particular article.''

Have in mind, Keir Starmer of Jubilee presence indirectly sabotaged the Leveson inquiry farce.
The fact that Harry took on the Establishment alone, makes him dim, but not wrong.
The balcony picture of the Coronation tells you the ''why story'' otherwise the next wittness would be William, then Kate , Sophie, Edward...
And we would mock Harry for being academically behind , or over something else, but this wouldn't be the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.