Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the 'kissing disease' stuff was American? I remember seeing it on some tv shows/films. No one in the UK mentioned 'kissing disease', it was just glandular fever and lots of people got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Got my pain in the arse rental inspection tomorrow and I've got to clean the cooker
Tattlers are delaying me....

Dear Agent Can we postpone please as......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What do you think is going through idiot Harry's head right now?

I reckon he's seeing the tense thriller being made afterwards. Where he is the hero going up against the evil press and being victorious. He'll be portrayed as highly intelligent, a deep thinker and someone who leads the way. It won't dawn on him that he's stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The press have and can be awful, but without a press, we live in a totalitarian regime. He needs to realise that we need freedom of press sometimes. There are guidelines in place that the press have to abide by these days. Plus he doesn't seem to get it into his thick mind that press coverage works when flames are fanned. Stop fanning the flames and they'll go away. I.e. stop doing car chases, stop writing "tell all" books and stop drawing attention to yourself.
Yes. They were punished over phone hacking and they are so much better than the 80s 90s
He needs to shut up with his bloody histrionics

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The Mad Wife is going to be fuming. Fuming! Embarrassing her by showing the world how stupid he is.

I think this might be the best day of my life......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And yet he trusts Meghan who has probably done the most damage of all.
It would be lovely if they chucked a few examples of H & M leaking to the press in 🥰🥰 Wouldn't help the case but would just be nice to show them for the hypocrites they are. Hope they also bring up the times he has allowed his friends to use him as free advertising when you get to his friends businesses. Allowing them to call the press to get pictures of him 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 33
This case is just a vehicle to make you all wuv your lil Prince once again. He wants you to take him back as your most popular royal so he‘s dredging up the old memories that touched your heart. He wants some cash but also reinstatement in your affections, as we Americans just aren’t that ‘in‘ to him…or her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Harry sick with kissing disease 29th March 2002.

Hazno is questioning how the papers knew he had Glandular fever, and in his witness statement is making out it is percieved as some kind of dirty disgusting disease, that everyone at Eton teased everyone about having. I think someone should be reporting Eton College for bullying/ child protection concerns if this kind of rubbish was being spouted there in 2002.

I had teenage friends who got glandular fever in the 1970s, And it wasnt percieved as anything like a 'dirty' disease. It was just one of those debiliating and awkward illnesses, particularly frustrating during exam season for teenagers because it was highly infectious, so you needed to keep away from everyone else.

And if Hazno was infectious, I should imagine quite a few of his classmates were aware that he had glandular fever! These classmates have friends and family they speak to, some of who might have relatives who work for the media!!!
BIB

Isn't that how the story about Diana phone-harassing the Hoare household got out?

I'm sure I read somewhere (maybe in one of the Diana books) that one of the Hoare kids told a schoolfriend, and it went from there.

Even during the height of the "hacking" scandal, most media stories came from ordinary, non-illegal sources. Friends-of-friends, eyewitnesses, etc.

Also, a bit ironic of him to go on about his privacy being allegedly breached at Eton, after the things he said about that poor woman, Pat, in 'Spare'. Not sure if she was at Eton or Ludgrove, but I'm sure she was easily recognisable to people from the description.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.