Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a game plan to play himself as the hero for all who have suffered at the hands of the press hasn't he.. I hope they get to hitting him with the truths soon. This is boak worthy
Its his life mission
To gag the press
Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He just wants to shut the press down, including any negative press towards him
This is the problem with him and Meg - they're narcissists and they want to control how everyone sees them. They can't understand that they can't control everyone else, and that if they're going to live as public figures, they have to accept that some people won't like them.

Reactions: 45
It makes me wonder whether he can actually read and write :unsure:
I think he probably can, but not to the standard one would expect of a man his age and education.

I recollect the people at Sandhurst thought that the standard of his written submission to them was that of a 12 years old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Its his life mission
To gag the press
Idiot
The press have and can be awful, but without a press, we live in a totalitarian regime. He needs to realise that we need freedom of press sometimes. There are guidelines in place that the press have to abide by these days. Plus he doesn't seem to get it into his thick mind that press coverage works when flames are fanned. Stop fanning the flames and they'll go away. I.e. stop doing car chases, stop writing "tell all" books and stop drawing attention to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What impacted his adolescence?....
His Mum treating the press like her personal mouthpiece and leaking information to the press when she wanted to.
Being treat like a future King when he was only going to be a spare.
Being allowed to get away with being a pisshead and a druggie without any consequence.
Being allowed to mistreat people and animals without consequence.
I absolutely say I am against the phone hacking and illegal ways any member of the press gathered information. But Henry is out for revenge against the world. This is another opportunity to kick his family, the press, his friends, CHELSY for leaving him and all of us that look at his lies and call him out.
Urghhh he really is a ninny. I might need a drink every day for the next six weeks 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Will sicknote Sussex just rugger off?
duck off you ,nasty,deluded,duplicitous,dumb dipshit.

Take your pathetic fantasies and shove them them up your Wife's crab ridden minge to be lost in the land that time forgot.

You are a prize bleep of epic proportions said the QC to the ginger,gormless gobhole before him and, you are,without doubt, the biggest tosser I have had the displeasure to meet.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He's just out for Piers Morgan. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a case for criminal court.

View attachment 2221038

It's not going to be a Prince William issue where the News of the World completely shuts down and people go to prison for this.
And that's because he's always been treated unfairly in comparison to Prince William dontcha know! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The press have and can be awful, but without a press, we live in a totalitarian regime. He needs to realise that we need freedom of press sometimes.
We need freedom of press all the time, or we end up in a Russian, Chinese, Iranian state of autocracy and dictatorship. Members of my family have DIED for our free press. I wish I could slap Harry on his pure bred balding head.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What impacted his adolescence?....
His Mum treating the press like her personal mouthpiece and leaking information to the press when she wanted to.
Being treat like a future King when he was only going to be a spare.
Being allowed to get away with being a pisshead and a druggie without any consequence.
Being allowed to mistreat people and animals without consequence.
I absolutely say I am against the phone hacking and illegal ways any member of the press gathered information. But Henry is out for revenge against the world. This is another opportunity to kick his family, the press, his friends, CHELSY for leaving him and all of us that look at his lies and call him out.
Urghhh he really is a ninny. I might need a drink every day for the next six weeks 😂😂😂
THIS!!!! You've said it all @Tootlingalong !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry sick with kissing disease 29th March 2002.

Hazno is questioning how the papers knew he had Glandular fever, and in his witness statement is making out it is percieved as some kind of dirty disgusting disease, that everyone at Eton teased everyone about having. I think someone should be reporting Eton College for bullying/ child protection concerns if this kind of rubbish was being spouted there in 2002.

I had teenage friends who got glandular fever in the 1970s, And it wasnt percieved as anything like a 'dirty' disease. It was just one of those debiliating and awkward illnesses, particularly frustrating during exam season for teenagers because it was highly infectious, so you needed to keep away from everyone else.

And if Hazno was infectious, I should imagine quite a few of his classmates were aware that he had glandular fever! These classmates have friends and family they speak to, some of who might have relatives who work for the media!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I thought Piers said Diana used to ring him up and invite him to lunch? He won't be happy with H comments
There was an lunch meeting she took William to when he was 13. William has said Piers side of that discussion was correct and Diana fed him information 🤯
I loved Diana when I was younger. But I know see she was very flawed like all of us. Henry is just as delicate but not as good at the games 🤢🤢

Reactions: 33
In the witness statement, there is a complaint about the stories relating to drugs, Guy Pelly, and Hazno s time at the Rattlebone Inn, saying that he was constantly hacked for his every movement in this period.

Wasnt this the same place where Hazno described losing his virginity, to an unnamed women in his book Spare? This story didnt seem to make it into the papers? If every last detail of his life was, according to him, being documented, why wasnt it?

(of course this kind of stuff shouldnt be getting into the papers, about a teenager, but, I still think this over publicity, was instigated by the palace itself, not by journalists!)
And he didn't give a shiny shite about HER privacy after all those years. Twunt.

Reactions: 32
Harry sick with kissing disease 29th March 2002.

Hazno is questioning how the papers knew he had Glandular fever, and in his witness statement is making out it is percieved as some kind of dirty disgusting disease, that everyone at Eton teased everyone about having. I think someone should be reporting Eton College for bullying/ child protection concerns if this kind of rubbish was being spouted there in 2002.

I had teenage friends who got glandular fever in the 1970s, And it wasnt percieved as anything like a 'dirty' disease. It was just one of those debiliating and awkward illnesses, particularly frustrating during exam season for teenagers because it was highly infectious, so you needed to keep away from everyone else.

And if Hazno was infectious, I should imagine quite a few of his classmates were aware that he had glandular fever! These classmates have friends and family they speak to, some of who might have relatives who work for the media!!!
I had glandular fever when I was 9 (mono for the US tattlers). Other than a couple of 'ooh who you been kissing?' comments from aunties (followed by a cackle because I was 9!) nothing was ever said. Got 6 weeks off school for it too ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He doesn't appear to have proof of anything. Other than the fact that he was paranoid.

I don't want him to win.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
This is the problem with him and Meg - they're narcissists and they want to control how everyone sees them. They can't understand that they can't control everyone else, and that if they're going to live as public figures, they have to accept that some people won't like them.
I agree with you.
Ultimately, if he really did want to leave his royal life behind, he could have done.I appreciate that he didnt ask to be born, that being part if the most famous family in the world has pros and cons, but none of us asked to be here, and we have to make do with our lot in life..
Ive said it before, with the access to money and contacts etc, he could have a beautiful home somewhere tucked away, mortgage free, have a career or voluntary work for a cause close to his heart, his children could have grown up knowing of their heritage and involved with the family...but no. He wanted it both ways..

A bird in the bush is worth two in the hand..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well its going to be a great headline for someone, Child born as part of a contractual arrangement, does raise questions as to whether the product of a contractual arrangement would have parents who cared remotely about him? Maybe neither his birth mother or birth father cared about him at all?
Perhaps he thinks that's how all children are born ...... after all IF he has any children they would have been born as 'part of a contractual agreement' with a surrogate as they sure as hell didn't come via his wife's body.
FlatPack-truther_coro_BG.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He has really cemented his title of dumb prince today. Not only is he reminding the world what a train wreck of a life he's led (by his own choices) he's confirming things that were thought of as rumors as being factual 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.