Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't somebody think of the poor South Park staff.

How are they going to fit all of this and the Hertz car mental award and deathrace into a single episode?

Actual footage of the inside of Harold's head this morning:

spongebob-burning.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
duck. By going after Piers so hard he's likely got himself extra support, the man is polarising at best. He's milking the tit out of his mothers name but some on Twitter are lapping at up claiming he's acting 'in her honour' duck OFF HE'S PLAYING YOU

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don't think he can have a positive media image after this again, it just isn't possible. He's attacked the hand that feeds the very nature of his status.

Reactions: 41
So not only did he get help to pass his A level, he still needs help today with his files.

And he wonders why he's referred to as a 'thicko' (his word)
It makes me wonder whether he can actually read and write :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He's mentioned Caroline Flack. That's him and Schofield
He's got a game plan to play himself as the hero for all who have suffered at the hands of the press hasn't he.. I hope they get to hitting him with the truths soon. This is boak worthy

Reactions: 31
I don't think he can have a positive media image after this again, it just isn't possible. He's attacked the hand that feeds the very nature of his status.
BIB

Like openly attacking the Government. Who currently decide on his UK protection on a case-by-case basis.

Best of luck even getting that in future, Hazza!

And wave Bye Bye to any ideas of IPP.

Even if KC3 ever wants to rehab him back into some sort of 'working' status in the future, I doubt the Government will ever accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is that the end of Green's questioning as apparently its his lawyer, Sherbourne doing the questions this afternoon?

Reactions: 17
Got to feel for the flat packs having 2 manipulative, narcissistic, paranoid attention seekers for parents

Reactions: 33
In the witness statement, there is a complaint about the stories relating to drugs, Guy Pelly, and Hazno s time at the Rattlebone Inn, saying that he was constantly hacked for his every movement in this period.

Wasnt this the same place where Hazno described losing his virginity, to an unnamed women in his book Spare? This story didnt seem to make it into the papers? If every last detail of his life was, according to him, being documented, why wasnt it?

(of course this kind of stuff shouldnt be getting into the papers, about a teenager, but, I still think this over publicity, was instigated by the palace itself, not by journalists!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.