Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually quite worried for Harry. Having his day in court like this could be the thing that pushes him over the edge.
Please don't worry @margaretta . He'll hit the coke and booze after today in court to calm himself down and soothe his aching brain.

Then not turn up to court again tomorrow because he's hungover / pissed off at that thicko Mr Green KC having the temerity to keep asking him questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He's dumb as a donut, for sure.

Also, now I get the feeling the The Late Queen used "recollections may vary" regarding Harry because it's probably something she has had to say to him a lot over the years. I bet whenever he had a fight with William as they grew up, there'd be the truth and then Harry's "truth". I can imagine Charles and the Queen stepping in and saying to the young prince "recollections may vary".

I predict a breakdown today or tomorrow.
Hey, what did donuts ever do to you?
IMG_8065.png

just kidding of course. But damn - Hazno has no brains. I wish I could see this unfold real-time. Is there streaming anywhere?
this seems to be him saying how fucked up he is, is due to the press? Harry Honey, you did it. They just reported.

HazHisBalls is probably chuckling with Marcus in Montecito while Hazno is sweating it out in the town that truly loathes him. Hope a dog bites him on the way out. Watch him say the MSM sicked the pooch on him.
Why are things never his fault?

ty so much lovely @Chita for the wonderful Butterfly Birthday cake! I saved you a big piece with a butterfly! ❤🍾:m

Reactions: 26
Harry upset at the press calling him 'thicko' 😲

When he is saying that the media are printing lies. 😁 Pretty accurate by all accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We need to remember this man was literally the dumbest boy in his year at Eton. Trouble is when someone has a posh accent and all we see is scripted, carefully curated content, they can often seem more intelligent than they actually are. This is clearly the case with Harry, who when shown under pressure and in a court situation, under cross and when natural cunning, common sense and moderate intellect are called for, he’s found wanting. He is as thick as a two bob watch. As dumb as a sack of hammers, a sandwich short of a picnic and the elevator doesn’t go to the top floor.
BIB We need to remember this man was literally the dumbest boy in his year at Eton. I thought it was the dumbest boy in the school. Honestly. Not joking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Gleefully skiting about rubbing eight hour cream on to your frost bitten penis versus tabloids mention your childhood thumb injury !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m actually shocked at how badly he is coming across. Did his team not prep him at all? What a buffoon!

Reactions: 38
He's just out for Piers Morgan. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a case for criminal court.

1686053339108.png

It's not going to be a Prince William issue where the News of the World completely shuts down and people go to prison for this.

Reactions: 30
So do I.

And unfortunately, I also think he SHOULD win.

However, I would absolutely PMSL if he's awarded less than he was offered in settlement years ago.
He should only win if the Mirror Group did cross the line illegally. I may be wrong but he was not offered a settlement in this case but in the case against the Daily Mail. This is the case William took his settlement on and the one I'm sure Henry turned down to create his own fiasco. It's all so confusing which I imagine is what Henry wants bringing 4 separate hacking cases against the press. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 26
So not only did he get help to pass his A level, he still needs help today with his files.

And he wonders why he's referred to as a 'thicko' (his word)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Takes after his mum. Diana famously said she was "as thick as two short planks"
Agree. He said recently something like "I've got a hell of a lot of my Mum in me." Poor wee moron doesn't realise just how much. As well as thick, there's spiteful, vengeful and paranoid. But she had looks, ability to charm and genuine ability to care / empathise. He has no redeeming features whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Im trying to skim read the witness statement! It strikes me that a lot of the articles chosen have been chosen because of who has written them, and which journalists have had a previous court claim or proven history of phone hacking.

So I dont think these articles have been remotely chosen by Harold, they are articles his team have chosen for him, for maximum impact. only trouble is, most of these stories just dont stand up.

Prince with damaged thumb, advised by doctors to not play sports for 2 weeks. Wow, all it takes is chatting to a doctor about standard medical advice...and surprise surprise.....you can write a story!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.