Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree have his lawyers just let him say what he wants? They must have made several 'dummy' runs on the kind of grilling he'd get surely, and warned him to keep his temper. Or is he not taking advice, it's possible I suppose.
BIB. Wouldn't surprise me for a moment! I wonder what Sherborne and the rest of the team are thinking? They're probably resigned to the fact they have a moron for a client.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm actually quite worried for Harry. Having his day in court like this could be the thing that pushes him over the edge.
Me, I’m worried for the poor, hapless bloody taxpayer forking out for his idiocy. I’m worried for his brother and his wife, his father and stepmother. He’s poorly advised, making a fool of himself and never forget he literally blighted our dear late Majesty’s last years.
Bugger him..

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Awful as it's obvious that his parents, for all their faults, love him. He must know that.
Well its going to be a great headline for someone, Child born as part of a contractual arrangement, does raise questions as to whether the product of a contractual arrangement would have parents who cared remotely about him? Maybe neither his birth mother or birth father cared about him at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He's really stupid isn't he? And completely up himself.

He thinks something so, yeah, that's what happened. I love the number of times he describes something as "suspicious" or "highly suspicious". Poor, poor Cressida.

He'll be so angry after this. Far from the process being cathartic, it'll stoke the flames for more notions of persecution.

Wonder how many times he sniffs. I also feel sorry for the poor person in charge of Harold's A4 folders. Having to sit beside the booze / weed / unwashed smelling twit.
And there might be two more of these, if the Judges allow the other two alleged hacking ones (ANL and NGN) to go to a full trial.

What's the betting he'll be kept off the stand next time?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG this is hilarious! especially with tattle commentary.

He is really not going to come out of this well. I do hope his team dont have to have lunch with him, that would be rather awks experience :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Given how he has merched his & others privacy, his reputation as a honest decent man is worth about a penny.

A stopped clock is right twice a day, otherwise unreliable & effin’ useless.

I rest my case.
Rather like the one dollar award in the Gwyneth Paltrow case

Reactions: 24
His broken thumb was probably due to him sucking the bleeping thing all his life! What a bleeping baby. The KC is roasting Harry like a chicken 🐔 and not the way he likes it either!!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
BIB. Wouldn't surprise me for a moment! I wonder what Sherborne and the rest of the team are thinking? They're probably resigned to the fact they have a moron for a client.
I guess Sherborne thought it couldn't get worse than representing Coleen in the Wagatha Christie trial ..... WRONG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Uh oh ... a surprise witness statement by Chelsy saying the reason the relationship ended was nothing to do with the press but because he was a wingeing tight-arse with anger issues. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
just out of curiousity, is this civil case able to seperate all its clients? So for instance could one have a legitimate grievance against the mirror, whilst 3 or 4 dont?

Or is it a case of all or nothing, so that there is only one result for all the claimants together?

Poor William, what he had to put up with.

Good thing that William was born first. Can we imagine if Harry was the eldest .......no, let's not go there!!! :eek:
I've said before on these threads that I am so glad William is the first born.

Sounds like it's going well for H in court <sarcasm>

Reactions: 32
😊 Happy Birthday 🍾
Your cake is waiting for you I'm the VIP lounge but you'd better hurry up or it will all be eaten 😃
View attachment 2220949
That's beautiful @Scotch Mist ...... should keep me going this afternoon while I follow His Royal Forgetfullness. @VioletButterfly better hurry up and get here or it will be just crumbs that are left.

I said in an earlier post that the court case is a borefest so far but Tattlers comments are keeping me entertained with lots of 'laugh out loud' moments. What more can I want ..... cake and laughter! 🍰😂😂😂

• Haha
Do we know for sure that he was phone hacked? Agree that if it was then he should win, but so far it hasn't been proved has it?
If many of the alleged ‘news’ is shown to have been published in formal interviews or press statements, then it is beyond reasonable doubt that his phone was not hacked for that content.

Without doubt, many people orbitting the RF in close knit or further flung circles gave the UK press some casual tips & gossip, because a) they needed the money, b) they didn’t like RF antics & c) because they could (‘Mummy!’).

The absolute truth of his claims is open to scrutiny.
---
I remember years ago he was being interviewed I think for itv. All I remember was he was in army fatigues and sitting near a helicopter . It was ages ago and I remember him responding to a question with such arrogance because he was annoyed at the question and it was at that moment I went right off him.
Possibly this the ad hoc interview where he said that he detested England?

Every time I see KC written meaning the barrister I keep thinking it's the King Charles and then it creases me with the words that follow 😂 😂

H really is a thick as mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Uh oh ... a surprise witness statement by Chelsy saying the reason the relationship ended was nothing to do with the press but because he was a wingeing tight-arse with anger issues. :LOL:
As a courtesy, has Chelsy given her consent to her name being used in Court?
Has she submitted a sworn statement that Hazza’s recollections do not very from hers?

• Heart
And a misshapen little todger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.