Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I may not like his behavior, but if he was hacked, he deserves to win something.
Given how he has merched his & others privacy, his reputation as a honest decent man is worth about a penny.

A stopped clock is right twice a day, otherwise unreliable & effin’ useless.

I rest my case.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't breathe!!!

One to add to "I was never taken on cycle rides when I was little. Waaah!".....followed by dozens of photos of being taken on cycle rides when he was little.

The man's a bleeping moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm actually quite worried for Harry. Having his day in court like this could be the thing that pushes him over the edge.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The lawyer, well I think he is a lawyer, on Sky News outside the court is saying Hairy is playing a blinder. Not sure how he can say that when he only has verbatim and not actually witnessing the goings on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2220968

He's not sure how the two are separated?

Did they not prep him at all?
We need to remember this man was literally the dumbest boy in his year at Eton. Trouble is when someone has a posh accent and all we see is scripted, carefully curated content, they can often seem more intelligent than they actually are. This is clearly the case with Harry, who when shown under pressure and in a court situation, under cross and when natural cunning, common sense and moderate intellect are called for, he’s found wanting. He is as thick as a two bob watch. As dumb as a sack of hammers, a sandwich short of a picnic and the elevator doesn’t go to the top floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
We need to remember this man was literally the dumbest boy in his year at Eton. Trouble is when someone has a posh accent and all we see is scripted, carefully curated content, they can often seem more intelligent than they actually are. This is clearly the case with Harry, who when shown under pressure and in a court situation, under cross and when natural cunning, common sense and moderate intellect are called for, he’s found wanting. He is as thick as a two bob watch. As dumb as a sack of hammers, a sandwich short of a picnic and the elevator doesn’t go to the top floor.
Takes after his mum. Diana famously said she was "as thick as two short planks"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So a BP spin doctor actually provided the cannabis story to the NotW and the Mirror merely repeated it - but dumbo is doubling down that the story was achieved through the Mirror hacking his phone?:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.